No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you TS, my birthday is on the 18th so MJ returning would be a lovely present but any day for his return suits me   :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Okay, I've been thinking about this A LOT and have been keeping updates on the conditions in Haiti. My thoughts and prayers are with them. I will do whatever I can to help. My question is, will this possibly affect the "return?" Is Michael doing anything to help? Well, I'm sure he is. But could he delay the big return because this disaster has struck?

And one more thing, I'm starting to feel that we really are in the "end times." Don't label me crazy. I'm very sane actually. But...I don't doubt Michael has known this. We need an awakening now more than ever. It's crucial.

Michael, we're here no matter what. We must come together as one to help this planet and these people, if they cannot help themselves already.  

Army of L.O.V.E.
Light up the darkness. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mumof3

Quote from: "francisca81"
That is great news!!! ;)
Thanks TS for everything! :)
btw, i just noticed i'm mentioned in the post! ;) that's cool! lol
know it brings me up to this page today
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dear TS - (TIAI)
Thanks so much for all Your effort and hard work and making it clear for all to understand!! You are a star and for all Your dedication to the cause!!( I also wondered does Michael read these posts? as with what You said that we need to get everyone on board reading and believing, will Michael read these to know what support he has? like has he been reading this site all along? like he was reading Cassandra and Derek Clontz?) so sorry for the questions just a thought . Thanks again TS!!
Thank You so so very Much what amazingly great news I believe in MJ's return and this makes my heart race!!  I am all the way from Dunedin New Zealand  My name is MIchelle Wilkie and I have been proud right from the start to say I believe in MJ and all he stands for!! I believe and as Michael said it's up to us , we can't wait for them and who are them/they?? we have to make that Change and Heal The World and be The Army of love for Michael and the World and believe and have faith, keep the faith and be strong in our union of love, much love !! We have to think for ourselves like MJ said!! I found this quote a wee while ago that You and others may like, even MJ himself -
                                    "Any frontal attack on ignorance is bound to fail because the masses are always ready to defend their most precious possession- their ingorance.
   -Hendrik Willem Van Loon, Dutch - American journalist and lecturer(1882-1944)

I thought this is great as like You and MJ, we have said things like  facts and conspiracies etc we have found out and researched about so many, along the lines of what You say MJ is communicating with us and You get a straight out 'no! oh no the government wouldn't let that happen or it must be safe if the government approves it. and also as soon as something is published in print or Television any mainstream media - they are convinced that it's true, like You have mentioned with no proof , just because the governement says or it is now in mainstream media!!
So I just want to say I believe in You MJ and Your cause and dreams and visions!! I share in Your dreams and visions, as I too dream of healing the world and making it a better place for all!! and a man of Your esteem is so truly amazing to take this on and I am here for You, with You  100%%- more if needed!! ( I wrote You a letter 'In letters to Michael 'Under We love You Michael' ) so I just want to finish with I believe Michael in You and  'I love You  More' so much more and I am so truly here for You always and forever!!
thanks TS - TIAI for all You have done and given us I am grateful and it is with great excitement and anticipation I wait with love in my heart always and forever- for you Michael!!
'Love You More' MJ! and take care !! Keep safe and I send You so much love, light and strength of mind and body!! Much Peace also!!
Yours truly always and forever and ready to take Your vision on!! I belong to 'Your Army of Love' and am ready to help and do what it takes!!-  what You believe  and are telling us !! I Love You More Michael!! I mean that I truly do!!
all my love and hugs
Michelle Wilkie
Dunedin New Zealand
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you. That's it!@ :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Sadly I can not write in English, so I will say a few words but I would like to thank all you are doing for us fans.Io are ready to support Michael and his message with all the love I feel for him, for a better future us all.

for Michael   :P
Michael sweet I tell you many things but I can not express myself in English, I would like to thank you for everything you have done and are doing for us. You are always in my heart and in my mind. I fully share your thoughts and will always support you. I love you so much and I hope to see you again soon beautiful and serene as you deserve with so much love around you.

a thought to all the people of Haiti who are now suffering   :(     sorry for my english

L.O.V.E.  from Italy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you TS for a great work!!!
I don't know who you are...but it doesn't matter. The important thing for us is to let Michael know that we are ready, that we support him. I know that he will reach this massage.
This is a soul to soul talk...so...
Hello, Michael!
Maybe when this Hoax will be over, internet will not bring us so close anymore. It is sad, but the wish to see you well again is stronger. For all my life I wanted to meet you, to talk to you...usual fan's dream...but the world is bigger than it seems to be. It didn't work for me to do this.
I take now, maybe my one life chance...to talk to you...to say...Thank you, darling for bringing shine into my life; thank you for beeing always near. I was blessed having a friend like you!Thank you for all your work! It's magic!
I want you to know that I'm here for you now. I am ready. I need you to come back...we all do...This waiting is painful, but i know it worths it.
You now...I LOVE YOU............no, I LOVE YOU MORE!!! :)
Please, give us the chance to see you again!
your friend, with L.O.V.E...
Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 07:23:14 AM by watawalu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arianna_07

Ok...After reding TS's new update, I  feel it's necessary to clarify some aspects here :)
I must tell u all that I am not bashing TS''s analysis!

TS said: I quote : "So once again, the information itself has abundant evidence in the 9 parts, that the information is genuine; so any claim of where I got it is not needed. What is needed, however, is a clear understanding of the evidence which does show the information to be valid."
This update that you are reading now, is what that announcement was referring to; and this entire update is all about the MJ return (probably in January)."

"Wow! This Is It! We are down to the final curtain call, here. Soon and very soon, either Murray is going to get the book thrown at him; or else MJ is going to return “within weeks”, and Murray will not be in hot water—either way, the end of the hoax is near (as I said in TIAI Revealed, Part 8)."

"I didn’t really expect anything on Christmas or New Years Eve. I did include these as possible dates, mostly because so many people were expecting it.

But TS also sais ( repetedly ):

"And is it just a coincidence that the TIAI domain name, with all these predictions coming true, is operated by STUDY—which also had several predictions come true?"

STUDY predicted, more than a month before “This Is It” was seen by the public, that the MJ “resurrection” scene would not be at a funeral with MJ coming out of the casket; instead, it would be a graveyard scene."

"Another STUDY prediction was that “This Is It” would reveal the hoax, which it did (lack of MJ R.I.P., or any mention of his death; Smooth Criminal hoaxed death; MJ BAM statement after the credits; etc)".

..." can anyone show that either TIAI or STUDY ever said anything that was inaccurate? Or ever predicted anything that did not come true?? "

SO....LET'S ANALIZE ALL THIS !
1. We have INFORMATIONS - wich according to TS/STUDY is genuine and valid!
WHT is the definition of information ?
Information is a message received and understood. Is a quality of a message from a sender to one or more receivers. Information is always about something. Viewed in this manner, information does not have to be accurate; it may be a truth or a lie, or just the sound of a falling tree. This model assumes there is a definite sender and at least one receiver.

2. We have PREDICTIONS :
Wht is the definition of prediction?
A prediction is a statement or claim that a particular event will occur in the future in more certain terms than a forecast.
Predictions have often been made, from antiquity until the present, by resorting to paranormal or supernatural means, such as prophecy or by observing omens. Disciplines including water divining, astrology, numerology, and fortune telling, along with many other forms of divination, have been used for centuries or even millennia to predict or attempt to predict the future. So far, these means of prediction have not been substantiated by controlled experiments, and are disputed by scientists and skeptics.

Based on wht we have, the simple questions that comes my mind are:
Does TS/STUDY has received these informations from a sender?? Is TS/STUDY the receiver of the informations he has shared with us, using those redirects??
Or TS/STUDY is making predictions?? Is TS a prophet and shares with us wht he "feels" will hapen in the future with the Hoax?

I feel it's important  for us to know wich one from these 2 options is the real/right one!
Can anybody please answer my questions?

Now, in the end,  I would like to share my own personal prediction  ;) about the Return date
( based on my 6th  very strong sense  :)
The return I don't "feel" will  be on January 18th! This is not the moment for the big BAM!

That's all for now and hopefully u guys won't "crucify" me bcz of  my opinins about this thread!
Thank u :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AGA

Quote from: "astrid jackson"
I received a message from him at sunday!

:?:  :!:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you so much TS.
I am ready  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always with L.O.V.E.

msj

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
27th of this month is my birthday. OMG what a birthday gift it would be if he comes back this month! :D I LOVE YOU MICHAEL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
:lol:
ahhhh!just imagine that  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

This whole time I've been searching for something to hold onto. Some sort of truth as to *why* this was being done. Since reading this, I have gone into almost like a trance. It all make sense to me now. It's all much bigger than I thought. What if Michael as the "King of Pop" really is done making music, and his mission when he returns is to help bring the TRUTH to life and bring people hope. If these are really the "end times", which I think is very very likely, then it would all make sense. Every single thing. The paralells in "This Is It" and "2012". I wouldn't be surprised if Michael helped produce "2012". I'm rambling. Cannot focus. I feel it coming though. I have been awakened that is for sure. I hope the big "reveal" is soon, even though it's going to cause a lot of chaos and confusion at first, at least I will know I am not crazy like everyone in my life is telling me. I'm so tired of feeling so strongly about something and being told I'm nuts. This is not about me though. In fact it's not even all about Michael. It's about LOVE. God is love. And Michael is his messenger, I truly believe that. NOT saying he is jesus or an angel, I just believe he was chosen to warn us, I really do. I pray for Michael even more now, if what I feel is true is really true, he is so much stronger than I could have ever imagined and I pray for myself to have even a fraction of that strength. The truth will prevail. The time is coming. Does anyone else have goosebumps?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
This whole time I've been searching for something to hold onto. Some sort of truth as to *why* this was being done. Since reading this, I have gone into almost like a trance. It all make sense to me now. It's all much bigger than I thought. What if Michael as the "King of Pop" really is done making music, and his mission when he returns is to help bring the TRUTH to life and bring people hope. If these are really the "end times", which I think is very very likely, then it would all make sense. Every single thing. The paralells in "This Is It" and "2012". I wouldn't be surprised if Michael helped produce "2012". I'm rambling. Cannot focus. I feel it coming though. I have been awakened that is for sure. I hope the big "reveal" is soon, even though it's going to cause a lot of chaos and confusion at first, at least I will know I am not crazy like everyone in my life is telling me. I'm so tired of feeling so strongly about something and being told I'm nuts. This is not about me though. In fact it's not even all about Michael. It's about LOVE. God is love. And Michael is his messenger, I truly believe that. NOT saying he is jesus or an angel, I just believe he was chosen to warn us, I really do. I pray for Michael even more now, if what I feel is true is really true, he is so much stronger than I could have ever imagined and I pray for myself to have even a fraction of that strength. The truth will prevail. The time is coming. Does anyone else have goosebumps?

Yes, I do... I have goosebumps... I'm waiting and trying to be patient, however it's difficult. Michael we love you and waiting for you. But come back in your own time Darling .... L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions