Sorry, worshipping time? By sooo many rather new members? Did I miss something?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
This whole time I've been searching for something to hold onto. Some sort of truth as to *why* this was being done. Since reading this, I have gone into almost like a trance. It all make sense to me now. It's all much bigger than I thought. What if Michael as the "King of Pop" really is done making music, and his mission when he returns is to help bring the TRUTH to life and bring people hope. If these are really the "end times", which I think is very very likely, then it would all make sense. Every single thing. The paralells in "This Is It" and "2012". I wouldn't be surprised if Michael helped produce "2012". I'm rambling. Cannot focus. I feel it coming though. I have been awakened that is for sure. I hope the big "reveal" is soon, even though it's going to cause a lot of chaos and confusion at first, at least I will know I am not crazy like everyone in my life is telling me. I'm so tired of feeling so strongly about something and being told I'm nuts. This is not about me though. In fact it's not even all about Michael. It's about LOVE. God is love. And Michael is his messenger, I truly believe that. NOT saying he is jesus or an angel, I just believe he was chosen to warn us, I really do. I pray for Michael even more now, if what I feel is true is really true, he is so much stronger than I could have ever imagined and I pray for myself to have even a fraction of that strength. The truth will prevail. The time is coming. Does anyone else have goosebumps?

Wow. I agree. We think alike.  :D Yes, I feel different lately. Like something big is coming. And you know what's weird? EVERYONE around me is talking about the chaos in our world and how we need an awakening. (completely unrelated to Michael) My mom and friend were talking about the "end times" yesterday while I was on here reading up. It's surreal almost. I wanted so badly to tell them about Michael and all of this. And how I REALLY do believe with every inch of my being that Michael has a bigger connection in all of this than most people think. It's like he IS a messenger from God. Everything he's done...I mean, this is going to be HUGE.

Yep, I've got the goosebumps too.
Time to wake up guys. Light up the darkness.

And no, none of the new members are "worshiping" Michael are they? Not that I see anyways.  

With L.O.V.E. and hope,
Lizzie <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

Quote from: "Lizziebee"
This whole time I've been searching for something to hold onto. Some sort of truth as to *why* this was being done. Since reading this, I have gone into almost like a trance. It all make sense to me now. It's all much bigger than I thought. What if Michael as the "King of Pop" really is done making music, and his mission when he returns is to help bring the TRUTH to life and bring people hope. If these are really the "end times", which I think is very very likely, then it would all make sense. Every single thing. The paralells in "This Is It" and "2012". I wouldn't be surprised if Michael helped produce "2012". I'm rambling. Cannot focus. I feel it coming though. I have been awakened that is for sure. I hope the big "reveal" is soon, even though it's going to cause a lot of chaos and confusion at first, at least I will know I am not crazy like everyone in my life is telling me. I'm so tired of feeling so strongly about something and being told I'm nuts. This is not about me though. In fact it's not even all about Michael. It's about LOVE. God is love. And Michael is his messenger, I truly believe that. NOT saying he is jesus or an angel, I just believe he was chosen to warn us, I really do. I pray for Michael even more now, if what I feel is true is really true, he is so much stronger than I could have ever imagined and I pray for myself to have even a fraction of that strength. The truth will prevail. The time is coming. Does anyone else have goosebumps?

Wow. I agree. We think alike.  :D Yes, I feel different lately. Like something big is coming. And you know what's weird? EVERYONE around me is talking about the chaos in our world and how we need an awakening. (completely unrelated to Michael) My mom and friend were talking about the "end times" yesterday while I was on here reading up. It's surreal almost. I wanted so badly to tell them about Michael and all of this. And how I REALLY do believe with every inch of my being that Michael has a bigger connection in all of this than most people think. It's like he IS a messenger from God. Everything he's done...I mean, this is going to be HUGE.

Yep, I've got the goosebumps too.
Time to wake up guys. Light up the darkness.

And no, none of the new members are "worshiping" Michael are they? Not that I see anyways.  

With L.O.V.E. and hope,
Lizzie <3

Lizzie... we do think alike :) That's why I come to this site because I feel so incredibly alone in my life right now. I have SO much on my plate that normally would keep me busy and focused but I cannot think about anything but this. All of the big things in my life are starting to seem smaller and smaller and of less importance. Today I've been in bed just staring at the wall thinking about it all. When I finally do get some sleep, I just dream about it and wake up feeling more confused and more in need of sleep, lol!

My problem is that I HAVE told the people in my life about this. My family and few close friends. My family thinks I'm losing it, with the exception of my cousins who are my age and also believers in the hoax. My boyfriend thinks that I could be right, that it makes sense, but he's just not the type to worry about things. He says theres nothing he can do about it so might as well just wait and see what happens.

And no, I don't see anyone worshipping Michael. If I came across that way in my post, I'd like to make sure to be clear on that. I believe in God. I worship him only. All I'm saying is, we were all given different gifts and work of God's to do in our lives. Wouldn't it make sense that Michael be given such a gift? He has so many "followers" (not worshippers, just people who love him because of his GOD given talents), if God were going to chose someone, a messenger, for something so huge, it would have to be someone people would listen to. That's why I think it makes sense. So many people love Michael, some love Michael that don't believe in God. If we are living in the "end times", "last days", whatever, that means that both God and the devil are going to be working hard to get people to follow them. Hence why so many people believe Obama is the antichrist. It would make sense for all of this to be happening at the same time.

Not to mention the world chaos and disaster as Lizzie mentioned.

Not to freak anyone out, but read the verse Daniel 12:1-13. Who is "Michael" in this verse? It does not specify that it is the archangel michael, does it? And "great prince" is not capitalized like it would be if it were talking about Jesus. What if this verse is talking about just a man named Michael, the "great prince" (Kind of pop???), protector of the people (with the message he was given?). I don't know. I don't want to argue the Bible, I just think that it is full of symbolism and things that we couldn't possibly imagine until they actually happen.

I could go on and on, but I'm getting off topic. I hope this really is the month that he will return, before I go completely nuts!!

JaCi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Thanks TS aka STUDY and maybe aka "Hood"  ;)  :?: your work is appreciated by more than less!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"BeLIEve half of what you see and NONE of what you hear!"

...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

Not to freak anyone out, but read the verse Daniel 12:1-13. Who is "Michael" in this verse? It does not specify that it is the archangel michael, does it? And "great prince" is not capitalized like it would be if it were talking about Jesus. What if this verse is talking about just a man named Michael, the "great prince" (Kind of pop???), protector of the people (with the message he was given?). I don't know. I don't want to argue the Bible, I just think that it is full of symbolism and things that we couldn't possibly imagine until they actually happen.

I could go on and on, but I'm getting off topic. I hope this really is the month that he will return, before I go completely nuts!!

JaCi
Wow, that's fascinating! Who could the Bible have meant- it sure sounds like our Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

I have the feeling we will stay on the hoaxsite for some more time...
on the 18 we will have lot to discuss about,..but unfortnately not yet his comeback.This is what I believe...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dear TS,

Thank you, from all corners of my heart, for your most recent post.

I have believed for a very, very long time. I have watched, and waited, with abated breath for all to be revealed. Michael never does anything without a strong strategy in place. I am sure his plan has taken many years to devise and execute. And your information to us was similar - something that long term is unable to generate spur-of-the-moment redirects. I must say that I have no doubt that what you say is fact. Never one for relying on numerous coincidences, you have supported your statements with well thought out, logical and most importantly accurate information. My philosphy is this - you either have your eyes, ears and heart open to the what is right in front of you (and you stand by MJ's side). Or, like so many others, you choose to ingore the facts, turn a blind eye and choose ignorance over FAITH.

I would like to know what more can we do for him, for us, for the children and the planet - to further this crucial cause. Chaos will ensue, but there are those of us that realize that it is well worth it. This is I pray he reads our words. Michael - I am still at your side, after all this time. I never left, not once in 30 years.

"If you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you, then I would suggest that you allow the 5th of November to pass unmarked. But if see what I see, if feel as I feel, and if you seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me... "[/i] V for Vendetta
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you most, Michael. You are in my heart and soul. I am and have always been standing by your side every day of my life - Past. Present. Future. You are my story.

A DAY OF MJ COME BACK - WILL BE MY RE-BIRTH DAY,
NOW MY LIFE IS A BATTLE, WITH EVERYONE ....AS A SOLDIER OF MJ'S ARMY OF LOVE, AS HIS FAN AND AS A HUMAN BEING I WAS DOING MY JOB...EDUCATING OTHERS ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND:

"think about MJ this way, that showing his own death he did something that no one did to proove how media manipulation works, MJ wants people to be aware, what these guys (iLLUMINATTI) r doing and what they did to him, lies in newspapers...give me your picture and i will print in my country something wrong about u...and u are done as MJ, damage will be done...because people-readers-belive in what they read, they don't care if it is true...so hard to think for them unless it conserns them... "

I HOPE MY LITTLE JOB HELPED ENOUGH TO PREPARE EVEN ONE MORE SOUL TO MJ'S COME BACK,

WE MUST BE UNITED, AS MJ SAYS...

WE ARE already UNITED ENOUGH TO HELP HIM RETURN...

TO MJ - IT WAS FASCINATING ADVENTURE, PAINFULL TOO - IT WAS NOT EASY TO FAIGHT THE THOUGHT THAT U DIED...MY WORLD CRASHED ON 25.06.2009 AND I REACHED MY LOWEST POINT OF RESISTANCE FOR THIS BAD WORLD IN OCTOBER...BUT THIS WEB SIDE CHANGED MY LIFE...AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL...

MJ - COME BACK, WE ARE READY TO SUPPORT U !!!! I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!FOR U......POLAND IS READY!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for allowing us to see the update. Your work is exemplary in every way. I have researched thru all the pages, links etc. etc as well as other videos and websites and NOT ONE of the others can compare!!!

Michael will return and those of us in the know will be waiting with open hearts, bodies and minds to receive him!

Michael, know u are loved by us and we will ALWAYS STAND BESIDE YOU, STRONG AND FREE!!!!

WHY?

"Cos it's all for love, L.O.V.E.!!!!!!!
huggs
A
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TS,

Thank you again for the information you gave.

My question to you is this - is the reason for the time away an equal combination of all of the factors that have been laid out, or is there one that supercedes the rest? And how can we best help him when he returns?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you most, Michael. You are in my heart and soul. I am and have always been standing by your side every day of my life - Past. Present. Future. You are my story.

So this is highly probable?? :D Yaaaay :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "IDK3MJ"
POLAND IS READY!!!

Yes, POLAND is ready! Michael I need you so badly ,but I know that you are alive, so that is ok. Come back in your own time, we are prepared ..:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This Is Also It is the best thing I ever read from a lot of time.
We really have to "heal the world",not only speaking about nature...but about all the other bad things that surrounds us (nwo and so on).

Before reading TIAI I was full of questions and doubts(for example: WHY??)...but now it's all clear in my mind (maybe my english is a little bit confused, but my mind not hihihi sorry).
Thank you TS or Study ;)

After months and months now I can make up for all the nights that I spent searching clues or strange things!!
And I'm feeling really better! Thank you (from my eye socket also!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks TS, I realize the vast amount of work that has meaning for you, but in truth it was worth it, now we know so many things that previously ignored, conspiracies, new world order, etc, it really was necessary wake up and we understood that all these tools to make it known to others who do not even know all this, we are ready to return, full of faith and hope the big day, no matter what date. Again many thanks. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I miss everything about you Michael you were a wonderful beautifll loving person and the world is not the same with out you. They are geting ready to inslave us and kill the ones who wont do as they say. its coming and we needed you here to help us, but you arent and most of us dont know what to do. well I do I will run and hid as long as I can until God is ready to bring me home. I can not fight in any way other then with love I can not hurt or kill.  :?:  save us  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions