PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Thank you so much TS but I was wondering about one thing. You used quotation marks when you wrote Return. Is it because you wanted to take attention to that word or is it something like we use quotation marks when we talk about Michael's "death"? You tried to mean that the "RETURN" is NOT real? But then why did you explain what TMZ tried to say when they wrote the investigation is over? I'm sorry but if the return thing is not certain or if there's NOT a possibility like that, it really hurts the fans to give them false hope. Hope Michael comes back this month because this adventure is getting to be so sad and hurtful for us. We got his message and trying to spread it to everyone we know. We're the army of L.O.V.E but we shouldn't forget that even the strongest army has no power without its leader!

WE NEED YOU MICHAEL and WE CAN NOT TAKE IT ANY MORE! PLEASE COME BACK TO US!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

There are moments in our life when the only chance to slow down the effects of a tragedy is the hope that the people remain first of all HUMANS, that they didn’t totally loose from their hearts the feeling that we are all the children of the same Creator, that beyond the race, religion, nationality or social state, we are all brothers. Yes, I know that it is hard to imagine such an idyllic situation in a world where even the blood brothers are sometimes enemies, where children and parents keep fights which last for months, years or even a lifetime, when the youngsters are following patterns of the adults that would rather choose to offend, to point an accusing finger, to criticize (but not in a constructive way). However, I stubborn to believe that people didn’t loose their humanity.  Well, call me naïve, consider that I’m from another planet, but in my eyes the people are good, beautiful and sensitive. I can see those things well hidden behind each blow-up, behind each superior, ostentatious attitude, behind each malicious word. I KNOW that beyond all those appearances, the true qualities are waiting to be just a little bit provoked in order to find the courage to be shown to the whole world. I don’t want to waist my time trying to figure why people came to pretend that they lost their humanity; I don’t want to blame “the system”, the governments, the criminals, the faith…there is no time for this. I just want to convince the ones who had the kindness to stop a while and listening to me, that it’s nothing more natural and more satisfying than to lend a helping hand to those who need it the most, to spread smiles and hope all-around you, constantly seeking and appreciating the beauty and the goodness which lays in every single one of us and, probably the most important thing: to let everybody seeing that you have the courage to be HUMAN, that you have the courage to approach a different attitude than the one imposed by the flow, that you have the courage to swim against the flaw, for the simple reason that you want to reach to the saving ship; and to let the whole world seeing that this attitude makes you happy, fulfilled and special.

As you all already know, the year 2010 debuted with an awful catastrophe somewhere on this Earth, in a region with many more delicate problems: Haiti. In situations like this, only the hope in people’s solidarity remains for those who lost their children, their siblings or their entire family, those who are sleeping in the street, among dead bodies, or dyeing people, for those who in a couple of days will live a nightmare even worth than the earthquake itself, due to the chaos that will set up upon this terrible scene. I whish that not the thought that something similar could happen to us as well, to be the one that moves us in this case, but simply the human care and compassion for the suffering of our brothers and sisters… speaking another language, from a far foreign country, maybe of another color, but still brothers and sisters.  I know that those of you to whom I’m addressing right now are not from that category of people who think: “I have my own problems; let the governments help them; we have enough people in needs here in our country; there are special organizations for this, this is not my responsibility”. Those thoughts have no place in humans’ hearts and minds. If you cannot afford to donate, at least say a prayer … it could help just as much. But the most important thing you could do in order to help is to spread the message, to encourage other friends to help those people.  I beg you to spread the message and to give it a personal touch in order to reach as many hearts as possible.
Due to my preoccupations from the last months I had the wonderful chance to gain lots of friends from allover the world and some of them are from Haiti. They lost the contact with their families and they know nothing about their faith, having in mind that the communication is limited in these moments. After asking for their opinion about this subject, I chose to donate through You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This organization was funded in 2005 by Wyclef Jean, one of the local Haiti celebrities, known for his implication in humanitarian causes. He and his wife are right there in the middle of the disaster helping the victims and removing the bodies. Please watch these youtube vids:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

if you still have doubts regarding your participation, like I said before, just pray the Lord to give them strength and hope and to comfort their sorrow … But first of all send this call to your friends and encourage them to do the same. Don’t be ashamed to plead for a helping hand. Every single cent worth when you left with NOTHING. God bless you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote from: "ralu"
There are moments in our life when the only chance to slow down the effects of a tragedy is the hope that the people remain first of all HUMANS, that they didn’t totally loose from their hearts the feeling that we are all the children of the same Creator, that beyond the race, religion, nationality or social state, we are all brothers. Yes, I know that it is hard to imagine such an idyllic situation in a world where even the blood brothers are sometimes enemies, where children and parents keep fights which last for months, years or even a lifetime, when the youngsters are following patterns of the adults that would rather choose to offend, to point an accusing finger, to criticize (but not in a constructive way). However, I stubborn to believe that people didn’t loose their humanity.  Well, call me naïve, consider that I’m from another planet, but in my eyes the people are good, beautiful and sensitive. I can see those things well hidden behind each blow-up, behind each superior, ostentatious attitude, behind each malicious word. I KNOW that beyond all those appearances, the true qualities are waiting to be just a little bit provoked in order to find the courage to be shown to the whole world. I don’t want to waist my time trying to figure why people came to pretend that they lost their humanity; I don’t want to blame “the system”, the governments, the criminals, the faith…there is no time for this. I just want to convince the ones who had the kindness to stop a while and listening to me, that it’s nothing more natural and more satisfying than to lend a helping hand to those who need it the most, to spread smiles and hope all-around you, constantly seeking and appreciating the beauty and the goodness which lays in every single one of us and, probably the most important thing: to let everybody seeing that you have the courage to be HUMAN, that you have the courage to approach a different attitude than the one imposed by the flow, that you have the courage to swim against the flaw, for the simple reason that you want to reach to the saving ship; and to let the whole world seeing that this attitude makes you happy, fulfilled and special.

As you all already know, the year 2010 debuted with an awful catastrophe somewhere on this Earth, in a region with many more delicate problems: Haiti. In situations like this, only the hope in people’s solidarity remains for those who lost their children, their siblings or their entire family, those who are sleeping in the street, among dead bodies, or dyeing people, for those who in a couple of days will live a nightmare even worth than the earthquake itself, due to the chaos that will set up upon this terrible scene. I whish that not the thought that something similar could happen to us as well, to be the one that moves us in this case, but simply the human care and compassion for the suffering of our brothers and sisters… speaking another language, from a far foreign country, maybe of another color, but still brothers and sisters.  I know that those of you to whom I’m addressing right now are not from that category of people who think: “I have my own problems; let the governments help them; we have enough people in needs here in our country; there are special organizations for this, this is not my responsibility”. Those thoughts have no place in humans’ hearts and minds. If you cannot afford to donate, at least say a prayer … it could help just as much. But the most important thing you could do in order to help is to spread the message, to encourage other friends to help those people.  I beg you to spread the message and to give it a personal touch in order to reach as many hearts as possible.
Due to my preoccupations from the last months I had the wonderful chance to gain lots of friends from allover the world and some of them are from Haiti. They lost the contact with their families and they know nothing about their faith, having in mind that the communication is limited in these moments. After asking for their opinion about this subject, I chose to donate through You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This organization was funded in 2005 by Wyclef Jean, one of the local Haiti celebrities, known for his implication in humanitarian causes. He and his wife are right there in the middle of the disaster helping the victims and removing the bodies. Please watch these youtube vids:

if you still have doubts regarding your participation, like I said before, just pray the Lord to give them strength and hope and to comfort their sorrow … But first of all send this call to your friends and encourage them to do the same. Don’t be ashamed to plead for a helping hand. Every single cent worth when you left with NOTHING. God bless you!

This is so very true...Ralu....The people of Haiti need everyones help, love and prayers.  A very loving, caring person, one that I admire very much once said.." Stand up right now and take the hand of the person standing next to you.  Tell them you care about them, tell them you love them...do it now, don't be afraid"  this is what is needed right now.  I believe people want to do this, but they just don't know where to start...to make a difference in another's life...so why not begin with the people needing help so very badly in Haiti.  If everyone put humanity first, gave a little, if possible, then in the end it would make a great difference to the people of Haiti.  And if finances were not available to them to give, prayer can also do so much.  Now is the time to put the words, it's all for L.O.V.E. into action.  Making a difference in anothers life, enriches our own lives beyond measure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
To Live, is a really great Adventure...L.O.V.E.

ralu

@Debbie, I'm sure we all love that person endlessly... And I can hear his voice encouraging us to prove our courage and our love. Maybe this is the price our world has to pay in order to force us to join our love and humanity.

Thank you for your support. I KNOW that pure love and compasion still exist. Let's bring them to the light!

Love and peace to all of you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ariel

Let's hope for the best!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmmm well seems like the 18th has passed and nothing has happened. :(  has anyone found any clues from tmz or any type of clue today? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Quote from: "crystal glove"
hmmm well seems like the 18th has passed and nothing has happened. :(  has anyone found any clues from tmz or any type of clue today? :?:

Well this was discovered by somebody on another Forum   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Seeing Clues blog talks about it too    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

.....it may be a clue as to the "Return". Look for the hidden images in the words "Coming Soon" and turn up your speaker sound for the BAM!!! In the Crown there are 5 "figures". This image was very briefly shown at the end of the Jackson Family Reality Show. Increase the zoom of your screen to see the hidden images better.

Not sure about anything else so far....TMZ didn't seem to have anything about MJ or related.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Adi"
Quote from: "crystal glove"

Well this was discovered by somebody on another Forum   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Seeing Clues blog talks about it too    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

.....it may be a clue as to the "Return". Look for the hidden images in the words "Coming Soon" and turn up your speaker sound for the BAM!!! In the Crown there are 5 "figures". This image was very briefly shown at the end of the Jackson Family Reality Show. Increase the zoom of your screen to see the hidden images better.

Not sure about anything else so far....TMZ didn't seem to have anything about MJ or related.
ooh ok thank you ill check that out hopefully we hear something tomorrow but it might just be wishful thinking but oh well anything will do at this point  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I believe that all of the believers got his message. We've been investigating the whole thing for 7 months! It's a long time. Personally I don't expect him to go back to the stage. It's his choice. But I do want him to come back because I want to be sure that he's fine and healthy. Otherwise how are we going to be sure about it? And to me if he delays to come back more, he will start losing the support he has right now. Because people started to lose their faith, and their patience. They started to say that they don't believe in the hoax no more. They started to hurt each other. Accept it or not it is the truth. I will keep on supporting him but I'm not sure if it is the same for everyone else. We're having new fake informers, new weird theories everyday. Everyone is saying something different. Who are we going to trust and believe? Believe in ourselves? Really? What do we know for sure? NOTHING! It's just the theories. That's all we have! After giving clues and showed that he is alive, he can not leave us like this. I don't want to believe that Michael does it to us. And I NEVER believed that he did this to run away from the public. Some people say that he was tired of everything, I'm sorry but that's BS! He wasn't even in the spotlight lately. Why would he fake his death and run away now? He would have done it way before if that was his aim. If the issue is about the threats and if the threat issue is closed by FBI, why wouldn't he come back? Is he going to hide in the rest of his life? He has to come back to end this pain of us and answer all of our questions. And if he wasn't going to come back, I so wish that he never gave us the clues. Most importantly, before he gets back, I don't believe that we can focus on spreading his message because we're all focused on the investigation!So are we the army of L.O.V.E now? Let me tell you something; EVEN THE STRONGEST ARMY HAS NO POWER WITHOUT ITS LEADER! Because we're looking out and waiting for our leader still. Noone here can convince me that they're done with the investigation and they're only spreading Michael's message. Because I would ask them what they are doing on a hoax site still. No, we're all still on the investigation. We tell others about the NWO and illu. stuff but did we focus on that only? No, because it's impossible until he gets back.

I don't care if you say that "It's his choice. He doesn't need to come back" crap. Because you know that you want him to come back soon in your heart! So be honest and tell what your heart really says to you.

I'm sorry if it's harsh but this is what I think and feel. God bless Michael and all of the believers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I think Michael will not get back to the scene, but what if you want is to let us know that he is well and healthy, that's all what I expect, .. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If we,as MJ's fan community, wish to enbody  the values of L.O.V.E., certainly that love should extend to Mr. Jackson himself. We need to respect and support his choices, it is his life. I must admit that for me, for my happiness, I want to know he's OK, and to see and hear from him again. My big epiphany as I lay awake last night mulling over the death hoax/come back/ really passed away issue was that it's really not about me ( I know,silly, right? :roll: ).  What I want most is for Mr. Jackson to be happy, in whatever form that takes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

From what I gathered TS wants us to understand, to really understand, is not important to know WHEN he returns. Michael needs to know we, our fans, will support him because we truly and deeply understood why he did that. He wants us to get the message, which is so important he faked his death for that; he risked a lot for something he believes in, for something he wants us to comprehend, accept and embrace. He needs to feel we got the message and we're ready to stand beside him no matter what. Not only because we're his fans , we love his music and we want him back, but because he awakened our conscience, he helped us to "make that change". I, personally, feel deeply touched by his message, he changed me in many ways, some of them too private to tell, but he did and I thank him for that. And I love him for that, even more than I've loved him and believe me, I've always loved him, very much.
Till then I don't think he will come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

ralu

@PureLove you were not harsh, you were just honest and sweet. But let me ask you something: When a football team is on the field, the coach is there with them? When difficult times seam not to end anymore for you, you loose the faith in divinity? I whish I could make you all the ones that are suffering about this "comeback" to see the things the way I do. Let put it this way: if the worst situation would prove to be true, which will be your reaction: will you let yourself defited by sorrow and anger, or you will still be thanksful for all this wonderful experience, for meeting so many incredible people, for acknowleging so many realities, for feeling that you are part of a superior, special, loving force? Will you stop being part of the "Army of love" just because your leader is not here anymore? We are here to continue the wonderful attitude and mission he taught us, with or without him. If he would be gone forever, will we stop trying to make that change? Will we let his enemies to distroy what he built? We can proudly continue his mission and we can prove that where there is love and faith and unity and a undistoible positive conduite, no evil can brake through. Keep your faith and hold on all the positive aspects of this adventure, whoever would be its initiator and whatever his intention may be. We can make it positive nomatter what. Love you guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "DooDoo"
From what I gathered TS wants us to understand, to really understand, is not important to know WHEN he returns. Michael needs to know we, our fans, will support him because we truly and deeply understood why he did that. He wants us to get the message, which is so important he faked his death for that; he risked a lot for something he believes in, for something he wants us to comprehend, accept and embrace. He needs to feel we got the message and we're ready to stand beside him no matter what. Not only because we're his fans , we love his music and we want him back, but because he awakened our conscience, he helped us to "make that change". I, personally, feel deeply touched by his message, he changed me in many ways, some of them too private to tell, but he did and I thank him for that. And I love him for that, even more than I've loved him and believe me, I've always loved him, very much.
Till then I don't think he will come back.
Ditto, DooDoo
And remember the most important message from TII: We have to be all as one. How are we responding to this call? Being all brave and patient and ACTIVE and...very important: loving. At least loving to eachother, the believers. If we can't prove we know what love is here, where we speak the same language, how will we show love to the rest of the world? For me the gratest love I have ever felt for him was when I've heared about him intending to express his love for those young baby killers. This is the supreme proof of love a human could demonstrate. So, I don't say we should all love the criminals, coz it is a long way till that stage, but at least we shoud realize that we will be free and happy when we will be able to replace the hate, the anger and the violence with pure love and forgiveness. I have a feeling we will need that kind of power soon (coz it is about being powerfull in order to be able to feel that). Love and peace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions