paula-c

The truth I have changed, fixed up my family, I am much more critical in the social and political rather not pay much attention, I am more tolerant, but I'm nice to people, although some people are not with me now media I produce a lot of anger, in fact I see very little television, and other private things I have changed the truth ... I never thought that Michael would take us to this transformation, I always thought this would be solely a forum for Research. ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think some people lose faith, they doubt the most important thing is to stay in the unit, and ca only love can bring us, after death, I wanted to go into forums for have the supports and I find much more than that, I have found friends, brothers, sisters, united around a common love, also, presently remain together, it's better to do to heal the world, my love for you all has changed, really, and my compassion as the above, Michael is here, very very near us, he read us everytime and I wish him a heated heart today we are starting to lift the cloth .... and understand the unity, a thank you beloved! ;)
you are not alone....i will be there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
love this is not looking at each other is looking in the same direction!

gwynned

Like many of you, I was very disappointed when 'nothing happened' yesterday.  It''s difficult not to be discouraged.  And while it's important to continue on making friends, investigating and understanding his message, I agree that the Army of L.O.V.E. needs a leader.  I've been politically active for a very long time.  I've marched, written letters, and done what I could to educate myself about what is going on in the world.  I was part of the massive march against the Iraq war when millions around the world took to the streets.  And yet, the war began and continues.  I cannot influence millions of people or unite them in any way.  Only someone of Michael's stature can do so.

That said, I will continue to beLIEve, spread his message as best I can by extending love to everyone I meet.  I will continue to SMILE though my heart is breaking.  That may be all we can do right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SMILE THOUGH YOUR HEART IS BREAKING.

Lift Your Head Up High
And Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone
And Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now
Because You Know What's True
Yes, I Believe In Me
So You Believe In You
Help Me Sing It, Ma Ma
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i have news videos : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, there are fifty parts  and it must say very important to america , i'm afraid !!!! the god been with we are , the god bless you and i love you so much kisses in normandy france , it's dramatic ok !!!!!!! sorry my english !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DooDoo"
From what I gathered TS wants us to understand, to really understand, is not important to know WHEN he returns. Michael needs to know we, our fans, will support him because we truly and deeply understood why he did that. He wants us to get the message, which is so important he faked his death for that; he risked a lot for something he believes in, for something he wants us to comprehend, accept and embrace. He needs to feel we got the message and we're ready to stand beside him no matter what. Not only because we're his fans , we love his music and we want him back, but because he awakened our conscience, he helped us to "make that change". I, personally, feel deeply touched by his message, he changed me in many ways, some of them too private to tell, but he did and I thank him for that. And I love him for that, even more than I've loved him and believe me, I've always loved him, very much.
Till then I don't think he will come back.
Beautiful post, and I know how you feel.. I have become so much more aware of the people suffering in other countries, and I'm thinking of doing something to help them.. I read fully all of the TIAI parts and I understood the message, it was some of the most enlightening reading I've ever done, and I see that so many others here have accepted iT. However, as TS stated, not all will agree, but Michael will not discriminate against them. So many of us have accepted the message, though, and are very ready to stand beside him.. how many will be enough? We cannot force everyone to believe in TIAI- I hope Michael realizes that there are some for whom only the sight of him, back and ready to lead the way will convince them..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's all about the message, not the return. It's about the journey, not the destination. Once we understand, that's when we are ready for his remergence.

Also, I'm wondering if the Haiti situation will factor into his return. It's just like Michael to do something completely selfless, like making sure the people in Haiti get all the support and aid they need without having attention diverted to something tremendously life-altering (like his return).

Michael, I am aware. I understand. And I will not be selfish. I will await until the time is right for you. I've been here the whole time. I am never leaving your side. And I will never, not for one split second, stop BELIEVING. That is my promise, my vow, to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you most, Michael. You are in my heart and soul. I am and have always been standing by your side every day of my life - Past. Present. Future. You are my story.

Quote from: "CeeLovesMJ"
It's all about the message, not the return. It's about the journey, not the destination. Once we understand, that's when we are ready for his remergence.

Also, I'm wondering if the Haiti situation will factor into his return. It's just like Michael to do something completely selfless, like making sure the people in Haiti get all the support and aid they need without having attention diverted to something tremendously life-altering (like his return).

Michael, I am aware. I understand. And I will not be selfish. I will await until the time is right for you. I've been here the whole time. I am never leaving your side. And I will never, not for one split second, stop BELIEVING. That is my promise, my vow, to you.

What I put in bold: I was thinking that too! This has nothing to do with it, but did anyone else notice that on the movie's red carpet premiere, Oct. 27 (when he could have returned) there were high winds and cold drippy weather here in Cali, and yesterday, on Dr. King's day, it was another opportunity and more winds.. weird, huh?

And as I said, how many is enough, I wonder? Not everyone will accept TIAI as the truth as we have..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Perhaps Michael's "return" on January 18th was  all about the "message" of January 18th - Martin Luther King Day in the USA....the clues about January 18th from TMZ and STUDY were  telling us that what Michael has done is for peace and unity in the world....it is about the message not the comeback.

Jermaine said to his wife in the final episode of the reality show "I had a dream about Michael"..sounds familiar?

Something to think about anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

How many people would know about MLK if it wasn't Michael and his song?
How many people would had take that message ?
Just a song . And so much of awakening .

I'M HERE FOR YOU MICHAEL. I'LL FIGHT FOR YOU , TILL THE END !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Open your Eyes"
January 20, 2010, 07:59:28 AM
CRY
Somebody shakes when the wind blows
Somebody's missing a friend (hold on
Somebody's lacking a hero          
And they have not a clue when it's all gonna end again
 *** is it all the good leaders gone..

Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth
(hold on) *** whose hiding the truth??  :arrow: MEDIA
When will this mystery unfold   *** as you all know HE WANTED OUR ATTENTION! he fake his death.. :|
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind mans eyes when he cries *** for those who are still not aware.. or still ignorant??

You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (it's gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign
If we all cry at the same time tonight  *** UNITY / BE ONE

If people laugh when they're feeling sad
Someone is taking a life (hold on)      
Respect to believe in your dreams
  *** hmmm.. what does this means??
So tell me where were you
When your children cried last night

Faces filled with madness
Miracles unheard of (hold on)
Faith is found in the winds
All we have to do is to reach for the truth, the truth

You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

And when that flag glows there'll be no more wars
And when all cause I will answer all your prayers (prayers)
Show the world
¡
**** hmmmm.. i dont know im not sure of this thing..THE COMEBACK?

You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

***if you could browse all the lyrics in invincible album..including those unreleased song especially the song "XSCAPE" and "A PLACE w/ No Name..it does all make sense michael is talking to us through his music for a long long time.. its just that we should be aware of it, that we should open our eyes.. i dont believe that he died.. he just "left" with good reason and he will come back in his own beautiful time..the songs especially those unreleased ones if you just look at it.. it shows that  the hoax is really a well planned.. i just copy the lyrics Cry bec. i thinks thats what michael wanted us to do.. is to help him.. he could not do it on its on.. let us not be ignorant of  the fact thats whats goin on around us, he just want us to fight, not being manipulated... well lets be patient.. that all we can do right now HOPE AND FAITH.. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "CeeLovesMJ"

What I put in bold: I was thinking that too! This has nothing to do with it, but did anyone else notice that on the movie's red carpet premiere, Oct. 27 (when he could have returned) there were high winds and cold drippy weather here in Cali, and yesterday, on Dr. King's day, it was another opportunity and more winds.. weird, huh?

And as I said, how many is enough, I wonder? Not everyone will accept TIAI as the truth as we have..

I honestly believe that not everyone is open to heed the message, to open their eyes and see what is before them. I pray that those that have been blessed by this gift are spreading it to others. Paying it forward, sowing the seeds, so that one by one, the message is passed along. I say start with the children. Show them the right way. They are not only the future, but they are the cleanest of souls, the most open of hearts and minds. They will spread the love in ways most adults aren't capable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you most, Michael. You are in my heart and soul. I am and have always been standing by your side every day of my life - Past. Present. Future. You are my story.

WELL! hi i wanna thank you very much for ur hard work and ur great job,i feel great about you because ur so anxious and so ready but ur also trying to help pthers to be ready also we wish that if michael came ,come while us leaded the way and are so ready to get the media and stuff down and beat them, ofcourse not beat them by fighting but get them down that they would be unimportant in this world because i think those people sould get down,and im actually not so happy that ur not gonna post ubdates any more, but doesn't matter that much because im really wishing that michael come back in this month or at least at june 25 and hope not after this but it'll be a great other gift from GOD if he came in this month. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tenez vous au courant c est un fake le rechauffement de la planete allez voir ca
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login c est que du faux et si michael y croit il se trompe on a plus a craidre des gouvernements que du rechauffement de la planete voyons kisses
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This song is just perfect. I use to listen to it once and once again. And it always brings tears to my eyes... :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions