sosh

im watching the show and if he comes back in the finale I WILL LITERALLY SCREAM MY HEAD OFF JUMP ON MY BED AND RIP DOWN MY RIP MJ POSTER LOL AND BUY I NEW ONE :D

That would be really great. However, I don't know in which countries the Jacksons soap is aired. I know America en Here in the Netherlands it started last friday, So technically we're running two/three weeks behind). Isn't a comeback something you wan't the whole world to know at almost the same time.

Doing it in this show is not the right place. It will and must be massive breaking news. Just like the news of him dying... The whole world talked about it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's difficult to mock a legal and political system which are mockeries themselves.

On a different note, I've always been curious about those 12 who committed suicide. Was this a fact or some kind of rumor, because I've never seen a single substantial article about this or even mentioned on the news.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without”-Confucius [youtube]http]

I'm really, rrreally excited!!! I had a strange dream that night, so woke up with an interesting feeling... Opened the site and saw this!!! O God:))) I'm going to be crazy all day long... and all month :D  Thank you everybody for supporting!!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ohhh  MY ohh My ohh My!!!!! cant wait  :o  :o  :shock:
Iv'e been waiting 4 along time for an update !!

but have to say if nothing happens on jan 18 or jan 25 then ...... That might mean one thing  :cry:

But I don't think that TS & Study would scrue with us ! it's tooo risky to make an update like that then it turns out to be BS ....
people will get so mad and dismiss TIAI !! we'll just have to wait and see  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Shout

Quote from: "sosh"
im watching the show and if he comes back in the finale I WILL LITERALLY SCREAM MY HEAD OFF JUMP ON MY BED AND RIP DOWN MY RIP MJ POSTER LOL AND BUY I NEW ONE :D

That would be really great. However, I don't know in which countries the Jacksons soap is aired. I know America en Here in the Netherlands it started last friday, So technically we're running two/three weeks behind). Isn't a comeback something you wan't the whole world to know at almost the same time.

Doing it in this show is not the right place. It will and must be massive breaking news. Just like the news of him dying... The whole world talked about it.

I absolutely agree with you Sosh. And I think that nothing will happen, so we will be fooled again. I cannot stop thinking that this side is more used to spread the NWO ideas than to proof that Michael is alive. THIS GAME SUCKS!!!!!

Maybe this is not the aim for which the side was created (to find out whether Michael is alive or not). If you are against NWO for example and you  want to spread the ideas of this NWO wouldn´t it be a good idea to create a Forum which is about the most famous artist who ever lived to manipulate people, give them hope and then let them down again just to make shure that they will stay here and follow the dissussions. Or create this side for other reasons than NWO welcome to the world wide web where every person is not anonymous and everyone can abuse your date...in any way

I will not stop to ask myself who really fools us the family the media or someone else...Just think about it...Stay critical! And as it was mentioned PROBABLY and when nothing happens it will be mentioned that there has been always said that probably....Just my thoughts and I am really tired of all  themisleadings!!!

Wake up people we are fooled and maybe not just by Jackson and the media (which includes internet of course). Do not put to much hope in this bull****
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Shout

Addition: "Return" in inverted commas...

What does it mean that he will not return as we are expecting it, maybe just on a screen...but shure not in person. Maybe in the last reality show of the Jackson´s Michael will be shown, yes this will be like that, but that is all! I remeber that I have  read it somewhere. This is the hope of a comeback Michael on the screen... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

superflysister81

Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
I hope some people aren't playing (mind) games with us  :roll:
I found out somethings and I didn't like it guys  :roll:

what's happening, Liberian Girl???
The site is still driving me crazy, I just can't understand..  :roll:
Please, could you explain? :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "superflysister81"
I hope some people aren't playing (mind) games with us  :roll:
I found out somethings and I didn't like it guys  :roll:

what's happening, Liberian Girl???
The site is still driving me crazy, I just can't understand..  :roll:
Please, could you explain? :(

Yeah, will you please explain? Or send me a PM? Please?  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=85]Together we\'ll cry happy tears[/size]

I strongly believe that when Michael does return there will be no problem, its clear to me that he is protected by the FBI and CIA min this incident.

I thought that ages ago it was already mentioned that the supposed 12 that committed suicide was all made up, and nobody actually did!!!

Whilst I have no doubt Michael will return, and all the naive people like my husband are all gonna look so stupid, as well as all the idiots that have tried to exploit and make money out of the whole situation I doubt very much that Michael will return at the end of the Jackson Family Dynasty.
My views on this are because the show only airs in the USA at the minute, us in the UK are deprived, I believe that when he does decide to reveal himself it will be a massive global thing, for his fans around the entire world!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

Quote from: "baileeboo"
I strongly believe that when Michael does return there will be no problem, its clear to me that he is protected by the FBI and CIA min this incident.

I thought that ages ago it was already mentioned that the supposed 12 that committed suicide was all made up, and nobody actually did!!!

Whilst I have no doubt Michael will return, and all the naive people like my husband are all gonna look so stupid, as well as all the idiots that have tried to exploit and make money out of the whole situation I doubt very much that Michael will return at the end of the Jackson Family Dynasty.
My views on this are because the show only airs in the USA at the minute, us in the UK are deprived, I believe that when he does decide to reveal himself it will be a massive global thing, for his fans around the entire world!!!!!

Baileeboo, I know what you mean.
Maybe we were all SO EXCITED yesterday, the TS topic brought us a lot of hope :)
Anyway, he talked about a MJ "RETURN", which peraphs means a big clue or evidence, not a real comeback...let's wait and see, I believe something's going to happen ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOL @ mjjgirlsteph. I thought I was gonna rip down my posters if MJ comes back. then I realized I still wanna see his gorgeousness so I think I'm just gonna cross off the "death" date and put FOREVER!

Lol! I already did! My mom was like, why'd you write on your posters?!?! ^_^
He will truly live forever and ever and ever. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Guys, please do not get your hopes up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I sent a PM to YaYa. But geez is it only me having these problems with the site today? It takes me so long to make a post.

Guys there's nothing to lose hope. I can be wrong in all of it. Who knows. I'll try to send PM to the ones who want to know what I think but as I said it's just MY THOUGHT! I can be wrong about it all, ok ;) So no worries :)
Can you please send me a PM with what you found out please? I'd like to now! :?

Has anyone else been getting this message:"Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later"?
. It takes me forever to read topics! It's starting to get on my nerves.   :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :x

Yes!!  I'm beginning to wonder if the idea of the hoax is beginning to "catch on" and that there are many more people trying to access this website, causing capacity problems.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

As much as I am happy with the idea that people may be slowly catching onto the hoax, it's kind of doing me head in having to use the refresh button a million times!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions