mykidsmum

Re: Paramedic
August 08, 2010, 07:54:30 PM
Quote from: "LadyMedic"
Quote from: "mopey3655"
I just wanted to add to the point of the photo that was taken with Michael allegedly in the back of the ambulance it has already been determined that the photo was fake.  I just dont understand if Michael really died and this tragic event did happen why are there so many untruths and fake stuff coming out about his death and the fact that the family doesnt seem to be that broken up about it everyone is going on with their daily lives like its no big deal.  That's what stumps me about all of this.
No, it was not proven fake.
She's right, it wasnt...Oxman just said publicly that to him it looked fake...no proof and no one came forward.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 01:27:08 PM
There was not a lot of people outside when the ambualance was backing out of the front entrance you only see the security guy for MJ in the suit helping the ambulance to back out there was not a lot of people there blocking the ambulance.

The photo to me was a fake because it show a much younger looking MJ from the 80's.
It was not a photo of 2010 of a older looking MJ so I believe the photo was fake.  Also all the media that ever surrounde MJ for years and years and this is the only photo of him unbeleiveable.

There is alo no video out there following the ambulance in route to the hospital gcalifornia is well know for their live tv when things are happening at the moment.

I believe something is not right rather he is alive or dead I dont know just suspicious how the most startling thing going on in MJ's death and there is no real proof.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2010, 02:02:22 PM
Quote from: "dominque"
There was not a lot of people outside when the ambualance was backing out of the front entrance you only see the security guy for MJ in the suit helping the ambulance to back out there was not a lot of people there blocking the ambulance.

The photo to me was a fake because it show a much younger looking MJ from the 80's.
It was not a photo of 2010 of a older looking MJ so I believe the photo was fake.  Also all the media that ever surrounde MJ for years and years and this is the only photo of him unbeleiveable.

There is alo no video out there following the ambulance in route to the hospital gcalifornia is well know for their live tv when things are happening at the moment.

I believe something is not right rather he is alive or dead I dont know just suspicious how the most startling thing going on in MJ's death and there is no real proof.
I agree that it very well could be Michael from the 80s. It is certainly possible they faked a real scenario and photoshopped his picture. Or, they used a dummy. However, I would find incredibly difficult to believe that the photo itself is from the 80s.
There actually was video following the ambulance to the hospital:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Around the 1:35 mark is when the video plays on the screen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions