Midnightmlk Prediction about Haiti?
January 13, 2010, 07:45:27 AM
Ok guys... A few days ago I was reading Midnightmlk's tweets, and among them I read something that would seem like a prediction. She mentioned something about significant and big changes in Haiti. The message was posted on November 30th....I don't know if this is a mere coincidence... maybe it is.  First thing that came to my mind when I heard about the earthquake in Haiti, was her tweet and I was like in  a state of shock for a few moments.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

# Oh by the way. Their will be significant changes in Haiti,that will be truly noticeable,in a bigggg way. and it will be the work of GH. 9:23 PM Nov 30th, 2009 from web

Guys, she didnt change the dates, because I remember clearly that I read that a few days ago. :shock:

In no way do I believe that a human power has caused this, what I want to point out is that from all the countries in the world,  she quite "hit the nail" with mentioning big changes in Haiti. And since most of the hoax believers believe in mind control and predictions, thought it would be worth posting.  Btw...I live in the Caribbean, and I know Haiti has been struggling with storms and hurricanes for a few consecutive years, my heart and prayers go to the Haitian brothers and sisters.
Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 11:48:11 AM by mjthelegendlives
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

that is just strange and creepy!! i should start keeping a closer eye on her tweets... :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay, who in the heck is GH or Gary Hudson? Sorry, I do not believe in psychics or any of that nonsense. She just made a very vague and lucky guess. If you look at the way Haiti's politics were going before this, this is probably what she was refering to. How pathetic to take a horriable tradgey to put the attention on yourself. She is not worth following.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "rosemariaantigone"
Okay, who in the heck is GH or Gary Hudson? Sorry, I do not believe in psychics or any of that nonsense. She just made a very vague and lucky guess. If you look at the way Haiti's politics were going before this, this is probably what she was refering to. How pathetic to take a horriable tradgey to put the attention on yourself. She is not worth following.

Was your comment about attention directed toward me or toward Midnightmlk?  In no way am I trying to put attention on myself.  I was just writing about her comment, because she has written about how MJ and other Hollywood artists have been mind controlled, and some people on the forums have been following her.  She could probably have been talking about Haiti's politics, yes, and I thought about that too, but still I thought the comment was worth discussing, since she has also been saying MJ is alive.  

Maybe you dont believe in psychics or predictions, but some people here do believe, and I would like to read what they have to say about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"

Was your comment about attention directed toward me or toward Midnightmlk?  In no way am I trying to put attention on myself.  I was just writing about her comment, because she has written about how MJ and other Hollywood artists have been mind controlled, and some people on the forums have been following her.  She could probably have been talking about Haiti's politics, yes, and I thought about that too, but still I thought the comment was worth discussing, since she has also been saying MJ is alive.  

Maybe you dont believe in psychics or predictions, but some people here do believe, and I would like to read what they have to say about this.
It was directed towards Midnightmlk, and I was pretty clear on this. Also, I was stating MY opinion and I don't appericate being attack for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"

It was directed towards Midnightmlk, and I was pretty clear on this. Also, I was stating MY opinion and I don't appericate being attack for it.

Rose...I am not attacking you.  I'm sorry if my reply has offended you.  But, you see, English isn't my native language, and I interpreted this comment  "How pathetic to take a horriable tradgey to put the attention on yourself" as possibly being directed toward me.  And yes, I'm  quite sure we're all here stating our opinions, since no one has the absolute truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

i don't believe in psychics either. but i did think her tweet about haiti is a little creepy, but interesting nonetheless. actually, she and the whole gary hudson thing is creepy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Midnightmlk Prediction about Haiti?
January 13, 2010, 01:04:17 PM
Yeah I read that tweet several days ago too and made myself a mental note to pay attention to Haiti. I also assumed that it was going to be a political thing... and according to her tweets she wasn't expecting this earthquake either. I asked this already in another thread but I can't find that thread now and I don't know if anybody responded or not... so I'll ask again. Has anybody ever actually had contact with this person?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

larab

January 13, 2010, 03:55:25 PM
I don't believe in psychics either, but it is weird anyway..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

January 13, 2010, 04:07:29 PM
We'd better keep an eye on her posts.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 04:45:52 PM
My friend Mjthelegendlives
As Brazilian I am sympathetic to you, we lose Brazilian soldiers who are on mission and peace, we have also lost a wonderful lady Ilza Arns working towards working-class children and elderly people in need has the Pastoral Care of the Child, his brother was archbishop of Sao Paulo.
She was a pediatrician and was 73 years and took care of many.
Coincidence or not she took care of what Michael prioritized more children.
God's strength, courage and resignation for Haiti to rebuild. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 05:53:07 PM
Quote from: "DarkYetLovely"
Yeah I read that tweet several days ago too and made myself a mental note to pay attention to Haiti. I also assumed that it was going to be a political thing... and according to her tweets she wasn't expecting this earthquake either. I asked this already in another thread but I can't find that thread now and I don't know if anybody responded or not... so I'll ask again. Has anybody ever actually had contact with this person?

Yes, I've read it, too and actually found out about the earth quake, because I read her tweets yesterday...

Some people have asked questions, but I think she never replied directly - as far as I remember. But she answered the question about who GH is ie. and if he was the actor etc. She or he...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 11:09:38 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Sorry, I do not believe in psychics or any of that nonsense.

Quote from: "larab"
I don't believe in psychics either, but it is weird anyway..

Quote from: "yaya"
i don't believe in psychics either.

Interesting because Michael sure believes in psychics. He even believes he has psychic abilities himself including the ability to heal...
don't dismiss the possibilities so quickly!

Check out  Michael talking about his ability to heal people from the Rabbi Schmuley tapes on youtube.

Schmuley: Do you feel god gave you healing powers?

Michael: Yes. I've seen children, shower all over me with love. They want to just touch me, hug me, just hold on, cry and not let go. Mothers take their babies, put them in to my arms "touch my baby, hold them, touch my baby, touch my baby"

[youtube:2libwii6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4ax5xE3GOk[/youtube:2libwii6]

and here is one where he talks about his psychic abilities in an interview with Barbra Walters.

[youtube:2libwii6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geLsTiCxkM8[/youtube:2libwii6]

Blog posting on this:
Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 12:03:17 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 11:54:53 PM
if you watch the video i linked that could explain how they knew,especially if they know, are around certain groups

it all ties in to what we have been discussing lately :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions