So Forest Lawn keeps me wondering..
January 14, 2010, 01:45:12 AM
I again called Forest Lawn for info on "sending flowers" which I would never send cause he isn't there. I talked for awhile with the staff person and she was most gracious. She was kind enough to give me the history of Forest Lawn,,,,,100 years old. I asked if Mj's family had visited. She didn't have that info as only "long term" employees have records of visitors. Hmmmm I then asked her Michael was actually there....she said "yes" He is in the Mausoleum. She said "  it is very private and peaceful it was something that his family wanted."  I asked" Have you been in to see him?" She said "no, it is not part of our training as to who is or is not buried here."
I asked about flowers and she said "all floral requests are being directed to the Floral Shop Manager" at this time. Prior to her response when asking about flowers she felt they were not excepting flowers anymore. I asked why and she first said "because of the space in the flower shop"...hmmmmm. So I then said "but if someone wanted to pay a tribute that is not an option?"..odd...She "felt" it may have been the request of the "family" but wasn't sure.
She asked me to email the flower shop and of course this was the reply:

Good morning,
You can place your order directly on our website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You can also call in your order at 1-800-204-3131 ext. 4631
We will deliver your bouquet directly to the interment site.
Thank you,
Forest Lawn Flower Shop~*

No surprise....IMO
Draw your own conclusions..........
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

Re: So Forest Lawn keeps me wondering..
January 14, 2010, 08:46:12 AM
I think she gets the same stories like us. That he is dead and that he is there. Well this is a bit confusing, but we must keep the faith. No body no death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 14, 2010, 08:55:23 AM
this confuses me!! if he's not there.. which we are obviously skeptical about.. then WHY and HOW can the flower shops accept orders and take peoples money for someone who is not there!!

it just doesn't make sence to me!! i'm pretty sure that would be illegal.. like a fake fund raiser for example!! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 09:00:47 AM
Perhaps all of the flowers are getting to Michael anyhow-----wherever he is---and I am sure he is enjoying them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

SEHF

January 14, 2010, 10:07:42 AM
Quote from: "lisap27"
this confuses me!! if he's not there.. which we are obviously skeptical about.. then WHY and HOW can the flower shops accept orders and take peoples money for someone who is not there!!

it just doesn't make sence to me!! i'm pretty sure that would be illegal.. like a fake fund raiser for example!! :roll:

Well I'm sure if MJ faked his death he obviously would buy a real spot at forest lawn. That doesn't mean he has to be in it or any body for that matter. People are simply sending flowers to an empty grave/tomb.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

January 14, 2010, 10:17:45 AM
What does she mean only long term employees? I mean what difference does it make? Honestly as far as Forest Lawn goes.... IMO I sorta would feel better talking to someone who would have definite knowledge of MJ (although it is highly impossible that I would obtain informatinon pertaining to MJ from say....... an EMBALMER? I remember on the old MJHD there was a member there who had sent an email to the individual who supposedly embalmed MJ? I know when I see the death certificate it has his name and ID number or Embalmer number or something? iDK what to think anymore. I wonder if there is a way we could obtain sales information like showing that an actual purchase was made by the Jacksons for Forest Lawn? IDK :roll: Just throwing things out here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

January 15, 2010, 12:18:08 AM
it seems like the person over the phone contradicted herself.

When you (B.E.L.I.E.V.E. :D ) asked her if Mj was there she said yes. But then you asked her if she has ever visited his "interment" site and she said it wasn't part of her training to know who and who is NOT buried there.

:roll:

I still haven't gotten a response after I e-mailed forest lawn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2010, 01:45:37 AM
the reason why FL is taking flowers to send to MJ's site is because they think he really is dead...they think he really is in the tomb...The funeral was filmed there...why would FL allow them to film on the property if there were not going to be a casket going in that grave??...Just MJ is not really in that casket :)
Poor people though...i hope Michael is getting all those flowers somehow that way people arent just spending their money on an empty tomb :(...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions