Re: Was MJ Cloned?
June 15, 2010, 04:23:55 PM
This cloning idea is a bit way out and I'm not sure what to think but according to this article Michael was very interested in it and apparently wanted to pursue it. He went to a conference by a group called the 'Raelians' who state that they have already cloned the first human. This is probably just another 'Hyperbaric chamber' type story but I thought I'd post it for you anyway:-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Unfortunately they do use the term 'Jacko'  :x
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2010, 06:13:05 PM
Just a connection, but Michael, in They Don't Care About Us in This Is It Rehearsals, asks to clone the army of dancers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 16, 2010, 02:26:17 AM
now why would anyone want to take something so unique and special and  mess around with it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

June 16, 2010, 06:03:17 AM
Quote from: "Badsha"
Just a connection, but Michael, in They Don't Care About Us in This Is It Rehearsals, asks to clone the army of dancers.

Yes we should not always take things at face value and rather see metaphors sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

June 16, 2010, 07:12:29 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
This cloning idea is a bit way out and I'm not sure what to think but according to this article Michael was very interested in it and apparently wanted to pursue it. He went to a conference by a group called the 'Raelians' who state that they have already cloned the first human. This is probably just another 'Hyperbaric chamber' type story but I thought I'd post it for you anyway:-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Unfortunately they do use the term 'Jacko'  :x

You're so very right! The Raelians own a company, actually two companies, one is Clonaid the other is Stemaid. I am going to trip you all out here but, I contacted Stemaid about stem cell therapy to possibly cure my hypo thyroid. They sent me documents via email 16 in all. They operate out of somewhere in Mexico, just below the boarder of California and they say in their "legal" documents, their location will never be known. They told me if I was interested I would consult with a doctor in Las Vegas, but the procedure would be performed by a Mexican doctor and that if anything went wrong, they would not be liable and that any arbitration would take place in a court of law in Tijuana, Mexico. I wouldn't have any rights in Mexico, as I am a citizen of the US and embryonic cloning/stem cell therapy is currently illegal in the US.

They offer two options 1 is using the stem cells of another and option two of course is having your own cells grown/cloned and using those. Option one cost $15,000 USD can be done immediately and option 2 costs $80,000 USD and takes about six months before any procedure can be performed.

As far as Clonaid goes, I don't have much information on that company, but word is they have successfully produced a human clone. I know this sounds weird, but the possibility does exist. After reading their documents and talking to a few family members, I'm not sure what I will do. The thought of any company outside of my country or anywhere else for that matter having my embryo/clone scares the hell out of me. All this reminds me of the movie "Moon" with Sam Rockwell.

However, I want to be cured.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions