loma

Re: So where were you when Michael 'died'
February 07, 2010, 09:16:30 AM
:lol: Funny story.
Well it was my first day of summer school, and I was sort of.. napping..
Then my teacher just bursts into the room and says that Michael died.
Me being a HUGE fan, instantly got a huge knot in my stomach, since that teacher is pretty reliable.
After a while, I started to scream/bawl.
Then at the back of the classroom, a dumbslut belted out "That's what he gets for raping kids."  :evil:
I punched her in the mouth. I got sent to the office, but I didn't care at the moment. There I saw about 4 girls crying and calling home, explaining to their parents what happened. I called my mom, and like 2 minutes later, there she was. She took me out to eat, but I couldn't really.. function. My face was swollen, shirt ripped from fighting, and I was like a mummy. My mom knew better than to talk to me, but she told me, in italian, "I don't think he's dead." It was probably to make me feel better, but I took it seriously.
The next day, my sister showed me Amy's website, and I've been hooked on hoaxing since.
 :)
Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 09:21:27 AM by loma
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Datroot

February 07, 2010, 09:17:53 AM
Just woke up and they were playing MJ back-to-back on the radio.  Hubby said 'they only do that when someone's died'.  I switched on the TV news, and there it was.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MashMike

February 27, 2010, 06:06:37 AM
Oh how i hate that terrible day,it was the day of my final exam, i got 5 and was so happy, then i came home,turned the tv and there was a tv musical programme,and one girl  said with a wide smile upon her face that all the songs were dedicated to M.J. cause he had died, i didnt believe her, then i turned other channels and all of them were saying just the same thing, at first i was just shocked ,like i was in a nightmare, i couldnot believe  it, it was 2 days later that the real hell began for me, i was just so frustrated, i was in a deep histeria,,i was depressed,i couldnt sleep ,couldnt eat, could not go outside,could not do anything but cry all day long as if i had lost the greatest part of me,the closest and dearest member of my family, at that time i really thought that he was dead cause of media's claims about his poor health condition,it was a week after the memorial that i bagan to realize that smth is not just right and found the old Hoax site,now i feel better cause im almost sure he is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

supermj4eva

March 04, 2010, 02:21:29 PM
i remember it so clearly ...
im from london in england and i was in the pub which i go to everyday with all my mates and we was getting pissed like normal coz it was summer time and it was meant to be all happy and partying. it got to about 11 o ' clock at night and the pub went silent ... and it never does this its crammed every single night. everyone started crowding round the big screens and grown men were crying and gasping! i got up and tried to see through the crowd what was going on, then i saw michaels face and just the word dead through the gap and i was like .... NO!
i ran outside and tried to catch my breath and calm down with a fag. the whole place was in disbelief and i started crying. and im a normal 19 year old guy i dont .. cry lol
but then i realised something dont feel right. he aint dead .. he cant be .. there was to much wierd shit going on and just a few days before that the front pages were all about mj and debating wether he would go through with the shows then BAM!
nah i new he wernt dead but was still so sad.
i started watching all his videos and how amazing he is again and it makes me so emotional every time.
this guy is without doubt a fucking gift .. a gift that was abused and stolen in someway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

June 21, 2010, 10:44:09 AM
I was at work when a co-worker said Michael Jackson is dead.  I immediately looked at him as though he was kidding because he plays around and he's also 19 years old.  I didn't believe him at all.  I said "Stop playing around Nate!"  Anyway, my break time came at about 6:30pm, I worked in the evening.  I called home and my mother answers.  I said there's talk about Michael Jackson being dead, and my heart was still racing.  My mother's voice cracked and she said he's in a coma.  That was all she knew at that time.  I was beside myself and about to come to tears, but I didn't because I was around my co-workers.  When I got home, I turned on the cnn news and there they said he'd died.  Tears came to my eyes and my voice starting cracking when I was talkinig to my brother.  I was in shocked and in disbelief :(  :(    
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

June 21, 2010, 11:33:54 PM
Oh God, those words...I don't cry until I remember my moms words..."sweetie, something bad happend...Michael Jackson Died."  I already posted my story, but those words...haunting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 22, 2010, 01:25:12 AM
I don't want to think about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 22, 2010, 04:36:21 AM
So where were you when Michael 'died'

In bed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

June 22, 2010, 12:48:40 PM
Well, on Juen 25th I was on KOP forum and I was actually the first to report that Mj was in the hospital. I saw pearl twit about mj being in the hospital and a couple of hours later i heard he was dead, i couldnt stop crying, people was calling me and I had to go school that day. I couldnt even think, I couldnt even smile, I was looking at everybody reactions and they look perfectly fine. i was proabably the only one didnt feel perfectly fine, when I was at school. Later on, I went home I prayed and i did candle light visual for Michael. That's about it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 22, 2010, 02:34:13 PM
In bed. The radio woke me up just before the news. I tend to be on-off sleep for the next 20 minutes or so, but not this morning. It was the first thing they said and I was full awake that second. My next thought was who killed him.
I didn't cry then. After June I did cry over him once. It was several weeks later when I saw a certain photograph of him from 2005 court case. It was a closeup, him with a tissue.  It broke my heart.  :cry:  Watching that photo, I came to think of all the purposely-made torture he had to endure - the allegations, the wacko-jacko articles, the lot! It was a cry out of empathy, not mourning, really.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 22, 2010, 02:55:29 PM
That day, I was home mourning the 1 year anniversary of the death of my infant.  Then in the afternoon I was watching the news when they started reporting Michael's death.  My mourning and agony became twice as intense.  I really believed he died and I cried for two months until I started searching for some kind of hope that Michael wasn't really dead.  That's when I came across Amy's site and now here I am.  This Friday I'll be sad and mourning again, but only for my daughter, because I'm sure Michael is still alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

June 22, 2010, 03:31:11 PM
It came on the radio late at night in the uk and the strange thing is I went to sleep and thought oh yeah i dont believe that and i never got upset as I just didnt feel it . I just cant explain how I felt  still very confused.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions