mjboogieTopic starter

Finality
January 15, 2010, 01:54:49 PM
Have we all reached the end of our road or journey? Are we still finding clues? Seems like everything is at a standstill. :( I see there is more details provided to us regarding the investigation but soo far that seems to be it for now. How many of you are still believing MJ to be here? What would it take to finalize things?  :cry: I am holding on.....but tired.  I still believe it is just getting sooo hard. For me, once the investigation is closed (if) then I will have to just accept things. Seems like the more and more I think about it I just cant see MJ leaving his children for drugs u know? It is sooo sad to me that he will never see Paris get married or Prince graduate? You know? It breaks my heart. That is why I keep leaning toward the murder theory. But even with this theory where is the motive? ANd who? Maybe I need to go back and reference the weird list? Or the hoax recap? It just seems as if we are running out of time and clues. The only recent thing that has taken place is more details of the investigation this month of January. :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Finality
January 15, 2010, 05:02:42 PM
I'm like you ! You need to keep hope, also if it's hard.
I begin to have doubts about his death hoax, and I think a little bit he's gone... But I keep hope beacause of news about 18th january and the first date of comeback fixed to june 2010.

If in june 2010 he will not be back, I'll accept definitely he's gone.  :|

(sorry for english language I'm not native of english language)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

January 15, 2010, 05:09:39 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Have we all reached the end of our road or journey? Are we still finding clues? Seems like everything is at a standstill. :( I see there is more details provided to us regarding the investigation but soo far that seems to be it for now. How many of you are still believing MJ to be here? What would it take to finalize things?  :cry: I am holding on.....but tired.  I still believe it is just getting sooo hard. For me, once the investigation is closed (if) then I will have to just accept things. Seems like the more and more I think about it I just cant see MJ leaving his children for drugs u know? It is sooo sad to me that he will never see Paris get married or Prince graduate? You know? It breaks my heart. That is why I keep leaning toward the murder theory. But even with this theory where is the motive? ANd who? Maybe I need to go back and reference the weird list? Or the hoax recap? It just seems as if we are running out of time and clues. The only recent thing that has taken place is more details of the investigation this month of January. :cry:

???  What`s that? Why not see Paris graduate and Prince getting married?  

Sorry, I am just a european female intellectual ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lovemj

January 15, 2010, 06:30:27 PM
i,ll never believe michaels gone there has been to many things that dont make sence come on lets not give up we here for the same reason even if he does not come back by june i still cant believe it what about all the slip ups and other stuff no i,m not giving up not know not ever everyone on here has done a great gob investigating throughout the months hope we dont have to wait much longer to find out the deffenant truth i dont say alot on here but i,m here every day and read everything i can lol :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
michael where are you miss you more

January 15, 2010, 08:25:03 PM
Quote from: "lovemj"
i,ll never believe michaels gone there has been to many things that dont make sence come on lets not give up we here for the same reason even if he does not come back by june i still cant believe it what about all the slip ups and other stuff no i,m not giving up not know not ever everyone on here has done a great gob investigating throughout the months hope we dont have to wait much longer to find out the deffenant truth i dont say alot on here but i,m here every day and read everything i can lol :D

I agree 1000% the new death cert is bogus as far as I am concerned they have a name or two but that doesnt matter they DONT have the WRITTEN signature like all the other DC's I have looked at. Michael is as alive as he was a year ago and I pray he is safe and when he returns the world will hopefully learn a big lesson. Keep the Faith Michael needs us believers as we need him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Proud Member of MJ\'s Army of Love (Canadian Regiment) Ready to dedicate my life to MJ\'s Mission. Love you Michael..Always in my Heart[/size]

January 16, 2010, 07:12:32 AM
When things slow down it's a good idea to look back. You'll see more things. More things will make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

January 16, 2010, 07:17:38 AM
i'll never stop believing:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Someone tell me why?!

January 18, 2010, 11:58:03 AM
JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T SEE HIM DOSE NOT MEAN HE'S NOT THERE .TO ME WHY WOULD YOU FAKE YOUR DEATH TO TURN AROUND AND REAPPEAR ? FOR ART ?? FOR FANS ?? YOU CAN KEEP IT IN YOUR HEART THAT HE IS ALIVE HE WAS BEING THREATENED .WHY WOULD HE REAPPEAR TO THE PUBLIC ? IF HE CAME BACK HE WOULD BE UNDER THREAT AGAIN .LOOK AT IT THIS WAY ,BE A GOOD ,KIND BENEVOLENT PERSON SO YOU CAN SEE HIM AGAIN IN HEAVEN YOU WILL SEE HIM AGAIN ,JUST NOT WHEN YOU WANT TOO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 11:59:40 AM
I would only get closure of MJs death if Dr Murray was convicted of his murder and the truth comes out of what happened on that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 02:24:00 PM
I will never believe he is dead it just doesnt feel final in my heart I will continue to pray for him and his family that he is safe and well I dont have to be racking my brain and I will continue to do whatever I can to carry on his message and hopefully make him proud where ever he is and I take comfort in knowing that either way I will see him somewhere someday on earth or in Heaven. I love you Michael forever and always you have my loyalty and support.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Proud Member of MJ\'s Army of Love (Canadian Regiment) Ready to dedicate my life to MJ\'s Mission. Love you Michael..Always in my Heart[/size]

January 18, 2010, 02:47:25 PM
oh hell come back or why family being too obviously happy and why extra ending this is it "when i come back in" he loves us remember joes publicist "he loves the fans absolutely loves the fans and he misses them" he missis us he needs us he wouldnt leave us please look at all the clues you can to keep the faith it is upsetting when hes not here but when we get nice clues from family etc it really lifts us!!!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 03:02:01 PM
I also believe Michael is still alive.  I know we want him to return already, as it is so hard for us not knowing for sure and missing him.  And, if he is alive.....what he has planned.  But, I don't think he will return today.  This is MLK day not MJ day.  I don't know when or if he will return, but even though it has been a long and emotional 7 months for us, it really isn't that long for someone who has faked a death to return...assuming he does return.

I think we need to continue to search for clues and keep the forum positive and people loving each other and not trashing or bashing.  That is what Michael would have wanted us to do.  I do hope he returns to us one day, especially because when he does, we may be able to change the world, more than each of us can do by ourselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 04:22:45 PM
Did anybody find it odd the thing at the end that Tito said?  Something about, we would give anything to have Michael back, even if he doesn't sing one more note...  Why would he say that about singing anymore?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 04:27:48 PM
Today is extremely hard for me.  I just lost someone close to me.  How much more can i stand.  I am completely broken and this pain just won't let me be.  It seems I am losing everyone in the world that I love.  What more can I give?  Into how many pieces is a heart prepared to break?  I cannot handle anymore grief.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 18, 2010, 06:39:55 PM
I am so sorry for your loss hesoutofmylife.  They say God doesn't give us more pain then we can endure.  I know that it is probably not very comforting right now, but hang in there.  It will get better!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions