Sarahli

Re: BAM! HE IS 'BACK'!
October 08, 2010, 06:30:23 PM
Quote from: "candy"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Yes but what do you make with the DNA evidence? Is it also fake? Are all the people involved in this case all part of a big hoax? It even brings us back to the Elvis hoax itself as they are linked, who organized it so much in advance to finally tied it into Michael's one so many years later? Really this would request a lot of work and thinking in advance.

See, you already found an explanation to suit your theory, even before I answered ...
As for this Eliza, well, I am suspicios ... why wait so long !?!?! Anyway, let's give the lady the benefit of the doubt ... she just wants to know if Vernon was her dad (which her mum apparently once denied ... hmmm)
To provide a DNA sample is not such a big deal, so many items left from Elvis ... some hair samples too, I am sure ..
Lisa can provide a sample if she wants too ... etc.

But let's assume now this Eliza is Elvis half-sis, ok, what does she have to do with MJ?
If you believe the theory, does it mean we'll have to wait 30 years for a presumable MJ half sister to claim Joe's paternity by providing MJ DNA samples collected from his "late" pajamas and accidentally prove by the occasion that MJ was well and alive all along? Huh?

I don't believe in an Elvis hoax ... :-(
Soooooory ... :-(

If Elvis really died way before how is it that they said that the DNA was recent and that Elvis had to be alive? All liars...
For some reason Michael inspired himself from this Elvis' hoax and we saw the striking similarities already (see Elvis and MJ thread).

What about that... :lol:  I don't understand where you're going. Michael's hoax is not a plagia of Elvis' one or a remake...
It happens that Eliza is Elvis half-sister and discovers it just now thanks to a divine plan. Yes.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

candy

October 08, 2010, 07:07:37 PM
It happens that Eliza is Elvis half-sister and discovers it just now thanks to a divine plan. Yes.

Wrong ... she first sued in 2008 ... so she "discovered" it for quite a while ...
What you understand by "recent"? Sure it is recent, they do DNA recovery for dynos and ancient mummies; compared to that a 30 y.o. sample is "very recent".
And how does it prove it's from Elvis? Maybe she found a long forgotten cousin or so to provide for the sample !??!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
October 08, 2010, 07:47:12 PM
8-)
So I have left this 14 page thread alone all this time. Not once have I read this until today.

I started at the last page and low and behold another conversation after 15 going on 16 months of wondering what happened to Michael, some members who signed up way before me are still in doubt over whether he is alive or dead.

One thing that stands out to me every single time a member comes along and expresses fear and doubt is that they have been registered for a while, meaning like somewhere last year...and they still are stuck at the Is Michael alive stage?.

There is so much evidence to prove he is alive, it boggles my mind when long ago members come around to stir up muck.  :?

It gives me the impression that the ones who do the most weeping over whether he is alive or not are the very ones who haven't really looked into his "death" and why oh why all this evidence suggests he is alive don't the doubters ever show us proof he is dead?

When someone asks us to really stop and think if it could be possible he died, lol
Well I would think that this forum full of threads shredding every part of Michael's life apart would show we have stopped to consider ALL possibilities, even death.

[attachment=1:1owgdfl9]ScaredYet.jpg[/attachment:1owgdfl9]

[attachment=0:1owgdfl9]Guess ill have 2 try harder.jpg[/attachment:1owgdfl9]
 8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)
Did MJ Plan the Elvis Parallels?

And speaking of MJ planning intentional parallels with the Elvis “death”: although some responded very positively to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and the Elvis/Eliza developments, unfortunately many others did not.

There are millions and millions of MJ fans; that is, if you are referring to people who are fans of MJ’s music. But far less people are fans of MJ the person! And if you are a fan of MJ himself, not just his music: the only question should be whether the Elvis connections were planned by MJ, or coincidence. If planned, then you should not go against what he himself planned (unless you’re just an MJ music fan).

How is it that this is possible?
Where are those die hard "fans"?
The multitudes of users here on the forum from when I signed up are GONE...vanished.

I observe and have noticed a handful of us still keeping the coarse in this investigation.

I won't roll call all those who have stuck it out through thick and thin, you know who you are, ;)  and it hasn't gone unnoticed by me and I am sure it hasn't gone unnoticed from MJ himself, who is really there for him.

"Whatever happens don't let go of his hand".
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

October 08, 2010, 09:02:31 PM
Well said Im_convincedmjalive, here I am and continue until the final here against all odds ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

October 09, 2010, 02:14:13 AM
Im_convincedmjalive Amen to your post, nth more to add :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Sarahli

October 09, 2010, 05:37:27 AM

Wrong ... she first sued in 2008 ... so she "discovered" it for quite a while ...
What you understand by "recent"? Sure it is recent, they do DNA recovery for dynos and ancient mummies; compared to that a 30 y.o. sample is "very recent".
And how does it prove it's from Elvis? Maybe she found a long forgotten cousin or so to provide for the sample !??!

:lol:  I love you candy  :D  Yes but there is a difference even between a DNA sample dating from 30 years ago and one from 15 minutes...Also about the cousin thing the DNA can tell precisely which link there is between the extended family and there is a difference between being a cousin or a half-sister, the DNA "matches" more. I mean that DNA is so unique, each individual has a specific "code" so the more it matches between two persons the more they are "close", the more we can see what link they have. Sorry didn't know how to say that otherwise, hope it's clear  :D  

Yes but take into account the day she began to look for who was her father...it took quite some time before she finds out and 2008 is not that long from now, seems very calculated...that's why I was talking about a divine plan because who else can plan such a thing. The only fact that Elvis can have a half sister is "incredible". God is The Best Schemer and nothing is possible without God's help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

candy

October 09, 2010, 07:05:51 AM
So apropos investigation ... what do you think is the reason of Katherine suddenly suing AEG and including Kenny Ortega on the list as well ?

I am sure you'll find something like "well, it's just an other clue to prove the hoax" ...
Is it? Really?

You guys are 100% convinced that AEG and R.Philipps and Thome Thome are the good guys, working with Michael on an elaborated hoax. But what if it's not so?

Why would anyone here assume that Katherine is lying?

So if AEG really cornered Michael, how can they possibly be in the hoax?!??!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

candy

October 09, 2010, 07:14:47 AM
Yes but take into account the day she began to look for who was her father...it took quite some time before she finds out and 2008 is not that long from now, seems very calculated...that's why I was talking about a divine plan because who else can plan such a thing. The only fact that Elvis can have a half sister is "incredible". God is The Best Schemer and nothing is possible without God's help.

Seems to have been very incredible to Eliza's mother as well, as she said the kid is not Vernon's ...
Well, so in order to support your theory, you now MUST assume the lady was messing around with few guys in the same time, right ?!?! Poor lady ....

In order to prove that DNA is from Elvis, you need to "cross"-test it most probably against Lisa's ...
And she's not obliged to agree :-)

And hey, who knows, maybe that Mocienne is Mike's doughter too :-)
She was also seeking for a DNA test :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 09, 2010, 08:47:28 AM

If they are so smart they just could have make it appear as a 'suicide" or something to that sort and not waste their time whith a bunch of 'believers'.  

They do NOT waste their time, the believers are an important part of the game.

And they introduced Pearl Jr., too ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 09, 2010, 02:52:37 PM

Seems to have been very incredible to Eliza's mother as well, as she said the kid is not Vernon's ...
Well, so in order to support your theory, you now MUST assume the lady was messing around with few guys in the same time, right ?!?! Poor lady ....

In order to prove that DNA is from Elvis, you need to "cross"-test it most probably against Lisa's ...

I don't know how it happened and it may be the reason why she doesn't want to talk about it, to admit it...

You can do it with Lisa Marie Presley, she is Elvis' daughter, she already could have provided DNA samples to refute Eliza's claim and make it a case closed, but she didn't. Why?

:D  
Regarding Mocienne it happens that her claim has been rejected, she's begging for a second chance but she has not provided DNA and her evidence are tapes where Michael supposedly claimed publicly that she was his daughter...very credible compared to DNA...but we are still waiting for what is coming next with that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 23, 2010, 02:25:47 PM
Didn't Prince pull a death hoax at one point? I remember him "shocking the world" when he announced the death of Prince and then returned under a new name? So why are people so hellbent on believing Michael didn't fake his death?

Does the media have this much power over the minds of people or do people want to believe they KNOW everything?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"Just because it\'s in print doesn\'t make it the gospel."[/size]

October 29, 2010, 11:14:46 AM
Very well said.  ;)  I'm really interested why he did it too.. and.. can you even imagine how big is this hoax? So many companies (AEG, Sony, Coca-Cola and more..) AND even TMZ.com. Wake up.. THIS IS SO BIG  :!:  I don't really care if he's coming back. But IF he does then all the media will collapse ;) And I hope that some day we will know why he did all this :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
BeLIEve and keep the faith. L.O.V.E
 Pille.

October 29, 2010, 08:52:29 PM
Quote from: "pillekelille"
Very well said.  ;)  I'm really interested why he did it too.. and.. can you even imagine how big is this hoax? So many companies (AEG, Sony, Coca-Cola and more..) AND even TMZ.com. Wake up.. THIS IS SO BIG  :!:  I don't really care if he's coming back. But IF he does then all the media will collapse ;) And I hope that some day we will know why he did all this :)
Not to mention all the film companys and T.V shows that somehow are involved with Mike...you are right when you say this is soooo big...its couldn't possibly be bigger :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions