Re: watch how propofol works
January 19, 2010, 01:14:30 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Drew Pinsky, host of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, says that even he was taken aback by the idea that Jackson or anyone else would receive Diprivan outside of a hospital-surgery situation. "I treat musicians all the time, and this is something even I have never heard of," Pinsky told TIME. "It's hard to get my head around. I'd have an easier time believing Martians set down outside of this building." (Read "Five Media Myths Debunked by Michael Jackson's Death."

"This is just not something used in the world outside of a hospital," Pinsky continued.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 01:15:32 PM
so true ..........sigh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 01:19:31 PM
Quote from: "Hennessy"
I can think of only one reason why he possibly wanted a general anesthesia drug, he wanted to "knock" himself out.
If he had a lot of stress and pressure, he couldn't sleep, if he did sleep (with use of medication probably) he had horrible nightmares that he remembered when he would wake up.

U know some ppl drink themselves into "coma" just to "escape" from themselves and the world for a awhile, to close the eyes and don't dream or hear or feel anything....

True, but even if you drink yourself to sleep you still SLEEP... its not like an aenesthetic.  Know what i mean?
And why didnt MJ just drink a bottle of vodka if thats what he wanted to do.  lol.

Arrgh.,.. i just dont believe MJ used Propofol for insomnia.  Its doesnt rest you so i dont see the point.  Why not just stay awake all night... it would have the same effect as Propofol... if anything he would feel worse on wakening from Propofol.   :?   Why not just stay awake until the point of exhaustion until you do sleep.  Ive suffered from insomnia in the past and thats what i always do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 01:20:25 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
thankyou mj _facts  but are both the same person i mean mj had a friend dr  sanjay gupta and it was his son with whome he wrote a comic

Are you sure you don't mean Dr. Chopra?
Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 06:19:51 PM by mjssoulmate
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

January 19, 2010, 01:26:03 PM

M.D. Sanjay Gupta has been on the trail of a doctor who we've learned worked for Jackson on tour in the late 1990s, an anesthesiologist himself with a checkered medical past. Sanjay what have you learned?

DR. SANJAY GUPTA, CNN CHIEF MEDICAL CORRESPONDENT: Well, I'll tell you. We know several things now. Sources close to Michael Jackson tell us that during the "History" tour back in '96 and '97 Jackson was actually traveling with what looked like a mini clinic, including an IV pole, drips and what looked like a rack with lights and monitors and such.

Sources who had the opportunity to see Jackson at various points during the tour say Jackson was traveling with at least two doctors and one of whom was anesthesiologist Dr. Neil Ratner.

Now, one source said he asked Ratner about all this elaborate equipment, and Ratner said he was there because Michael simply couldn't sleep. Now Ratner went on to say, according to the source, "I take him down at night" -- referring to Jackson -- "and I bring him back up in the morning."  :roll:

Now, a source said Michael Jackson often appeared groggy. And when the source asked Jackson about all of this equipment, he just said he needed sleep. So, it was pretty remarkable, Anderson, to just hear that so clearly. COOPER: Well Sanjay, I mean, over the past couple of nights we've talked to each other about how dangerous powerful anesthetics can be. Do we know anything about precautions taken to protect Jackson on this tour?

GUPTA: Yes, we do. Sources say that Ratner would keep the equipment in his hotel room, which would be next to Jackson's. And he would use that for monitoring Jackson's vital signs when he was asleep, or under, as the source put it.

Now, there was a "Vanity Fair" article that said a former business associate of Jackson's said the singer had a quote, "sleep disorder," and then Ratner confirmed that to us today on the phone.

But I really want to talk to him some more, so we tracked him down, Anderson, today at the Woodstock, New York, where he now lives with his wife. Here's what he had to say.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GUPTA (on camera): We've come here because your name was obviously associated with Michael Jackson. And people said that there was a question of whether or not you gave anesthesia to him while he was on tour. And we just wanted to come to the source, you, and hear and find out if that had happened.

DR. NEIL RATNER, FORMER PHYSICIAN OF MICHAEL JACKSON'S: I'm very upset. I'm distraught. Michael was a good person.

I can't talk about it right now. It's really something I don't want to talk about right now. I've lost a friend and I feel very badly about that.

GUPTA: There were two people, and I just want to allow you to respond to this. And you can or you don't have to. But I think it's important that you hear this. We have a couple of different sources have said they would see IV equipment, what sounded like probably pumps, they described as sort of an audio rack sort of looking thing in a hotel room with Michael. And they made it sound like that was your stuff. Are they wrong? I was really...

RATNER: I don't want to talk about this topic at all now. I really have nothing to say about it right now. You know? The man hasn't had a funeral, and the man hasn't been buried. It's inappropriate. I don't want to talk about it right now. And I appreciate it if we could end this now.

(END VIDEO CLIP)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 01:33:02 PM

pic of Dr. Neil Ratner
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 01:42:51 PM
i m speechless but again tour ended in months rite??? how many times and at how many veins did they puncture to administer propofol???

@ mj facts i think i mix up two persons thanks for clearing taht up for me .Godbless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

January 19, 2010, 01:51:43 PM
Thank you for posting the video. You could tell that the physicians seemed astounded themselves that this procedure would be used at home.  It appears to complicated to be used in a home setting.
I think this is further proof that the death was staged.  This does not make any sense whatsoever.  Michael would have been dead a long time ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 02:00:58 PM
In this context I remember the Arnie Klein's interview with TMZ where he said 3 interesting things:

1. Propofol was found in the guest room but the bottles were not used
2. Michael said goodbye to my employees, even to some he didn't even know
3. Murray is only the scapegoat.

Do you remember that ...?  ;)

I think that all these "History" storys with the mini-clinic and other docs who put Mike to sleep do only serve one purpose: to backup the theory of drug addiction and chronical insomnia.

I cannot imagine that someone who is such a wonderful dancer & singer etc. -the world's greatest artist - would have danced this way and "function" in this way while using such dangerous drugs.

I also remember one of the journalists/patients in the first or second vid who tested propofol saying afterwards that it is very "painful" to wake up!!!

And now imagine you would do this every day  :o  - really hard to believe and I cannot believe this! No way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 02:05:43 PM
thats why i put these videos to  let people know that how fake this story  seems to me, but few members got upset i guess , thats why i m encouraging them to see live and draw conclusions , there  is nothing to worry  about
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

January 19, 2010, 02:08:39 PM
Do you suppose Dr. Klein knows a lot more than he's letting on? Or perhaps, being the brilliant physician I assume he is, he knows intuitively that something is wrong about the "death"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 02:11:12 PM
the only thing that keeps on bugging me is why we heard dr murray called dr klein on 25th ???to me it seems he had used this drug on mj several times during cosmetic surgury any thoughts ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions