MJ news on internet but not on tv?
January 16, 2010, 02:08:29 AM
Has anyone noticed that most of the lastest news surrounding MJ is basically on the internet instead of the news broadcasts on tv? :?:   You rarely hear his name mentioned these days on the news or any of the entertainment news programs.  If Doctor Murray truly is about to be convicted of a crime then why isn't the news saying anything?  I only get updates  when I look up his name on the internet.  The only thing I seen lately was on yahoo news talking about Conrad Murray and I also saw on the Vibe magazine web site that the charges against Murray were being changed to murder.  Then today I read on the net that MJ's kids need a bigger allowance instead of what they get now they want to up the price to $60,000 per month.  Why would his kids need that much money to live on?  :?  It make you think that there's money going to someone else besides the kids and his mom. :?: I also read on the net that they are auctioning off some furniture that he had in storage for a home that he was going to rent in London while on tour.  The only thing I've seen on tv lately about MJ was the Brooke Shields interview.  I think this is very strange because the first few month after June 25th the media on tv was talking about him non stop.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ news on internet but not on tv?
January 16, 2010, 03:57:34 AM
Yeah you are absolutely right!!! I didnĀ“t even think of it but now when you mention it, it is completely true!! The whole Murray investigation is really strange and it feels totally unreal somehow hmmmmm!!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

January 16, 2010, 05:08:17 AM
Thats indeed very strange,but maybe there are media channels who dont now or dont believe in the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 07:00:35 AM
Maybe all these media outlets have looked into murray and other things and found out that it doesn't make sense. It will make the media a lot more money to be quiet and not talk about the hoax until it happens. They have made a lot of money out of trashing michael they know how to get the most mileage out of something, haha.

How do we not know the media isn't busy putting together documentaries about the inconsistencies they found? It could be prepared for his reveal :P That day they might release something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

lisap27

January 16, 2010, 07:05:18 AM
yeh i agree.. there's only literally been the odd thing on SKY NEWS in the uk!! there more interested in who's split with who.. and big brother!! pfffffff

but no news is good news right!!  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 10:21:19 AM
You weren't the only one thinking that....I was wondering the same thing....when they said the doctor was gonna get charged soon a few weeks ago, i heard NOTHING on television media outlets...just the internet....it's like they're catering the the hoax believers.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 10:29:55 AM
Here in Los Angeles, I've seen a little on the news and radio....HOWEVER, they quote TMZ!  ;) But not a lot on TV, you are right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 10:05:08 PM
I looked up Conrad Murray today on CNN website and there is nothing recent on that site about him being charged for MJ's death.  Most recent topic I saw was about him returning to work.  If this were true I think CNN would be one of the first to report it.  I think they are one of the best news sources and I watch that channel all the time and not a word has been mentioned about Murray in months.  The only media reporting about Murray getting charged when I look it up on the internet are these weird off the wall so called news web sites that I never even heard of.  Something ain't right for sure.  If I see it talked about on CNN then maybe I'll believe that it's really going to happen.  TMZ is trashy too and so is the National Enquirer.  I really like CNN though. I trust their stories that they report for the most part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

January 20, 2010, 05:20:45 PM
THIS ISVERY TRUE......I E.MAILED AN OLD SCHOOL FRIEND TODAY 20TH JANWHO NOW LIVES IN AMERICA AND WAS AMAZED WHEN SHE SAID SHE HAD LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS WHOLE CIRCUS!!!!! WELL SHE DOES NOW...LOL......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 05:32:50 PM
I think the media finally realize thing are not what they seems and they don't want to call it a hoax because there is still a chance that this really could have happen. but I think they are looking undercover. a lot of this hoax videos looks professional done and could be someone from the media and the longer this take the more it looks like a hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 02:04:31 AM
The media probably realize how confusing this whole thing is! Remember when he first "died" they had like three different stories for each media broadcaster :lol:  i mean how embarrassing is that!!! lol they are probably gonna sit back and actually WAIT this time to get the full story and watch TMZ make fools of themselves before they say anything again about Michael Jackson bahaha...i mean thats what i would do...TMZ has so many stories about MJ...they kinda contradic each other sometimes like with the timing and stuff...
If i were the media i would let TMZ do all the work and when EVERYTHING is FINISHED i would start blabbering away...wait until AFTER Murrays court...IF THERE EVER IS A FREAKIN COURT DATE....BLAH thats so frustrating
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions