Re: Jackson 5 Finale
January 16, 2010, 06:39:39 PM
I don't know why I think it will be something silly about their concerts or something. I won't get my hopes up until I see something real happening. I will be here so you guys can keep me updated, because I don't know how to watch it either.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 06:57:45 PM
Quote from: "mmz"
I strongly believe they will sing with the hologram of Michael.
The jackson 5 together again.
this is the touching ending.

You know,that could be it :? Hope not,but it's very possible...if not, I don't think Michael will pop-up but something that would leave the audience aware that he might be very well alive...you know preparing the none-believers ;)

I'll be following the transcript here since I don't get the show where I live :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 07:01:30 PM
keep us updated :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 07:05:31 PM
thanks for that link, i've registered for the site, but can't see anything about the show being streamed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

January 16, 2010, 07:24:29 PM
IDK..I can't really imagine what will happen.
I hope something interesting besides them fighting
and complaining. I'm getting kind of bruised up from
falling on the floor with laughter lol. But I really hope something
happens that gives us hardcore evidence that we've been looking
for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"I now know I\'m mad and that\'s not even
the disturbing part...it\'s the fact that I\'ve
never embraced it before now"

January 16, 2010, 07:40:06 PM
Here's my prediction of what will take place. Remember if it comes true then you heard it here first. If I am wrong then I will swear that my dog hijacked the laptop and posted on my behalf.

The great mind blowing finale  that reportedly will pull at heart strings and make us appreciate family will be based on THEIR perspective and not OURS so... here goes.

Randy has been absent. The brothers constantly refer to themselves as the Jackson 5 despite the fact that there are only 4 brothers present. One brother is "dead" so that leaves just one brother left to make the quintet complete...Randy. Randy will appear on the show and reveal how he always felt left out and not really a part of the original group that launched their careers. He will be embraced and the brothers will announce that Randy is now the 5th member to complete the Jackson 5. They will move forward with Randy to resurrect the Jackson 5 and perform their show as planned. Mind blowing to me? Not at all. Mind blowing to non-believers in general? Heck no. Oh by the way, they will probably announce that there will be a season #2 as well.
Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 07:52:23 PM by GirlSaturday
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 07:52:22 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Here's my prediction of what will take place. Remember if it comes true then you heard it here first. If I am wrong then I will swear that my dog hijacked the laptop and posted on my behalf.

The great mind blowing finale  that reportedly will pull at heart strings and make us appreciate family will be based on THEIR perspective and not OURS so... here goes.

Randy has been absent. The brothers constantly refer to themselves as the Jackson 5 despite the fact that there are only 4 brothers present. One brother is "dead" so that leaves just one brother left to make the quinitet complete...Randy. Randy will appear on the show and reveal how he always felt left out and not really a part of the original group that launched their careers. He will be embraced and the brothers will announce that Randy is now the 5th member to complete the Jackson 5. They will move forward with Randy to resurrect the Jackson 5 and perform their show as planned. Mind blowing to me? Not at all. Mind blowing to non-believers in general? Heck no. Oh by the way, they will probably announce that there will be a season #2 as well.

That'd be a plausible theory, but Randy has stated that he wanted no part in the series.  :|

But then again, who knows
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

January 16, 2010, 07:54:43 PM

Randy has been absent. The brothers constantly refer to themselves as the Jackson 5 despite the fact that there are only 4 brothers present. One brother is "dead" so that leaves just one brother left to make the quintet complete...Randy. Randy will appear on the show and reveal how he always felt left out and not really a part of the original group that launched their careers. He will be embraced and the brothers will announce that Randy is now the 5th member to complete the Jackson 5. They will move forward with Randy to resurrect the Jackson 5 and perform their show as planned. Mind blowing to me? Not at all. Mind blowing to non-believers in general? Heck no. Oh by the way, they will probably announce that there will be a season #2 as well.

If that happens it will suck :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 07:56:54 PM
That's where the pull at heartstrings and appreciate family warm and fuzzy part comes in. There will be confessions and hugging and tears shed.

I feel teary-eyed just thinking about it. :roll:
Ummm.. Tito...pass me a tissue ... :lol:

Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"

Randy has been absent. The brothers constantly refer to themselves as the Jackson 5 despite the fact that there are only 4 brothers present. One brother is "dead" so that leaves just one brother left to make the quinitet complete...Randy. Randy will appear on the show and reveal how he always felt left out and not really a part of the original group that launched their careers. He will be embraced and the brothers will announce that Randy is now the 5th member to complete the Jackson 5. They will move forward with Randy to resurrect the Jackson 5 and perform their show as planned. Mind blowing to me? Not at all. Mind blowing to non-believers in general? Heck no. Oh by the way, they will probably announce that there will be a season #2 as well.

That'd be a plausible theory, but Randy has stated that he wanted no part in the series.  :|

But then again, who knows
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 07:59:53 PM
One word : Audience-rating
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 08:07:42 PM
In terms of whether the show is picked uo for a 2nd season?

Quote from: "nevernevernever"
One word : Audience-rating
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 08:16:50 PM
Please no one jump down my throat for saying this but I just want to put it out there.

Now, I haven't watched the show at all. Just because it didn't appeal to me. I've just read what you guys have witnessed from it. Now I do follow the Jackson Bros on twitter & their last few tweets about the finale got the wheels to turning.

Do any of you think that the last episode could try & show us where the "burial" left off? I mean I know none of us want to see that footage, but it was filmed and to my knowledge it has never been shown. Just maybe they are going to show us that family dinner from after the fake burial or something. I really don't get my hopes up for the finale just because logically speaking, unless the show were streaming live any kind of BAMSday would already be known by the producers, editors, & film crew of the show. That means a ton of people will already have seen the finale a little while ago.

I don't want to shoot down anyone else's theory and I completely wholeheartedly believe that Michael Jackson is alive. With all that has happened how can he not be, so please don't think I'm not a believer. I've been believing since about June 28th so I'm not easily shaken. I just don't want everyone to once again get there hopes up when the Bros either want to throw you off track with post-burial footage (even though that was the most staged thing in this whole little adventure) or they will do something that is so far from mind-blowing that it makes you upset with them.

With all that being said I will be awaiting your commentary after the show because like I said before the show really doesn't appeal to me. Happy watching guys & don't get your hopes up too much. Some of this is just publicity to keep the ratings.

Love, peace, and light to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 08:22:05 PM
Quote from: "lovelidae"
Please no one jump down my throat for saying this but I just want to put it out there.

Now, I haven't watched the show at all. Just because it didn't appeal to me. I've just read what you guys have witnessed from it. Now I do follow the Jackson Bros on twitter & their last few tweets about the finale got the wheels to turning.

Do any of you think that the last episode could try & show us where the "burial" left off? I mean I know none of us want to see that footage, but it was filmed and to my knowledge it has never been shown. Just maybe they are going to show us that family dinner from after the fake burial or something. I really don't get my hopes up for the finale just because logically speaking, unless the show were streaming live any kind of BAMSday would already be known by the producers, editors, & film crew of the show. That means a ton of people will already have seen the finale a little while ago.

I don't want to shoot down anyone else's theory and I completely wholeheartedly believe that Michael Jackson is alive. With all that has happened how can he not be, so please don't think I'm not a believer. I've been believing since about June 28th so I'm not easily shaken. I just don't want everyone to once again get there hopes up when the Bros either want to throw you off track with post-burial footage (even though that was the most staged thing in this whole little adventure) or they will do something that is so far from mind-blowing that it makes you upset with them.

With all that being said I will be awaiting your commentary after the show because like I said before the show really doesn't appeal to me. Happy watching guys & don't get your hopes up too much. Some of this is just publicity to keep the ratings.

Love, peace, and light to you all.

I'm not gonna jump down your throat, you have a very logical post. It could happen that way.

I don't believe that he will comeback on the finale, but I think the finale might have a BIG clue or part that will make people think (like Marlon said in his tweet) and consider the possibility that MJ could still be alive. And then (if that happens), the next day (when the news is likely covering what happened)....BAM?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

January 16, 2010, 08:27:22 PM
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
Quote from: "lovelidae"

I'm not gonna jump down your throat, you have a very logical post. It could happen that way.

I don't believe that he will comeback on the finale, but I think the finale might have a BIG clue or part that will make people think (like Marlon said in his tweet) and consider the possibility that MJ could still be alive. And then (if that happens), the next day (when the news is likely covering what happened)....BAM?

Thanks so much. Well my fingers are crossed that they give us a huge clue. I get what you're saying exactly. BTW, your name makes me want some cheesy cheetos cheese puffs. LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions