More Clues in Official 'This Is It' Photo Book?
January 29, 2010, 04:59:59 AM
It’s me again with more non-sense. LOL

Anyway…I have had this on me for quite some time. I bought the official photo book for ‘This Is It’ when it was still in theaters and I noticed some interesting things in it.

Aside from photos (which were professionally taken on purpose if I may add) There are also some quotes from Michael and a few of those around him.  

This discovery was quite obvious and I would not be too surprised if others noticed this too.

I decided to just read the phrases that were printed in white because they stood out more.

To make this much easier, I have taken photos of the book so that you guys can see what I am talking about.

This is not meant to be an infringement on copyrights. And I encourage anyone who reads this post to buy this beautiful book! It’s really special!

OK! Here we go!

This is the book I’m talking about.

Hmmm. If I was him and I knew what was going down, I would ‘so be looking forward to what was coming next’ too!

Trust me Michael. They will all ‘have their jaws on the floor!’

And you definitely pulled it off without a hitch Micheal!

As long as Michael knows that we support him, he will be able to go through with his mission.

This may also be nothing to some but this is just too crazy for me…LOL

I would love to hear what you all think about this. ^^;

I love you my dearest Michel and I support you all the way.

This new and unworthy fan loves and believes in you.

~alma~
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

5 on the photo to see why they left in the background Michael Jackson who is not part of the time this is it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Idéalo"
5 on the photo to see why they left in the background Michael Jackson who is not part of the time this is it

That's a really good point Idéalo! I forgot to mention that. lol Thanks for pointing that out!

That is really strange isn't it? I was always wondering why on earth that photo was on there. It's the only one that is not from 'This Is It' in the entire book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think we should take as clues what could have a double meaning... All the sentences you're poitning out, he could be talking about the hoax ( with poeple having their jaws on the floor for ex), but it could definetely be as well about the tour he was about to make.
I think its really important to eliminate right away all the stuff that could mean both theories ( dead or alive) otherwise we might go the wrong way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is also important to note that the only photos published of him are in the black pant - with the stain on it.

So is that the day the professional photographer was present - what a coincidence that they got it all done - just the day before he died.

The other MJs though - I think they are all him, except not in his element. He could have been unwell/mentally unfit those days and so could not dance 100% or he could be a 3d rendition of him. I am looking forward to seeing the 3d version at the Grammys
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BabyShine: Yes I fully understand that and that's exactly why I ended the thread title with a question mark. I was asking a question so that others would give their views and opinions. I also believe that these have a double meaning but they are worth looking into. I just find it all too strange that they just happen to be in white and that they stand out. Prior to the books publication, many death hoaxers have pointed out several of these particular phrases. But this is all open to interpretation. Even so, I do not think that this should be ignored simply because it has a double meaning. But on the contrary, having a closed mind is indeed what can lead to the wrong path. And I say this with all the love in the world.

simalves: Woah! I had never noticed that about the stain!!!! You are absolutely right! That is interesting...You know, when I saw the movie in the theater for the first time, I noticed how the other MJs seemed out of character.  But, this may also be an indication that the other MJs were probably doubles. I think that either of these things is a possibility.

Thanks for the input guys!

~alma~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

that last  segment " dont worry..." makes me think of doctor Murrays speachvideothingie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill