Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
January 26, 2011, 10:10:15 PM
From the Website, Inner Michael
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

People have written from all over the world to say that they are "Michaeling." Michaeling means that they are surfing Michael and dabbling in all things Michael. They are at a loss to understand what is happening to them and within them.

They can't seem to get enough of Michael Jackson--his music, his videos, interviews, photos, conversations with his other fans. Some thought they were losing their sanity because it feels so much like an obsession. Spirituality and the quest for God has that kind of hook--it captures you, holds you and has its way with you.

Saints and mystics have written about this kind of experience for centuries. It' s called the God-intoxicated person. Yes, it can feel like an addiction because it is a form of intoxication--you can be drunk on God. You can be drunk on a spiritual vibe. The soul when thirsty, gorges itself on the sparkling nourishment that, once discovered, spirituality provides. Soul may drink and drink in the essence of that Presence because it may have been in the desert a long, long time.

Entering the spiritual path often comes from pain, from upset, from loss, from trauma. There is often a slaying of the normalcy of life. Things that were taken for granted no longer satisfy. The mundane world holds no magic and can even be painful for a soul that longs to soar.

Sometimes Spirit's entry comes in the form of a crisis that serves to threaten the very existence of the individual. An existential crisis is like experiencing an earthquake from within. Everything crumbles; nothing looks familiar; nothing is ever the same; life as it was once known and experienced is unrecognizable and sometimes becomes painful.

The questions that arise are existential questions: Who am I? Why am I? What is it all about? Why do I live? What is life for? What am I to do now? What is this? What is going on? Will this ever end? Why? What? Who? Why?

That is all compounded by the realization that: family and friends are not experiencing what you are feeling; they never have seen anything like this; they don't understand you; they think something is wrong with you; they can't bear to see you this way; they feel hopeless and helpless to help you.

One is achingly alone in this journey.  But know that your soul called it forth  to you and for you. The soul sent out a clear clarion call of great magnitude begging Spirit to come and quench. The soul has felt confined for so long that now it longs to be filled and set free.

So the person finds a corresponding vibe somewhere in the Universe and locks on. It entrains. It drinks and drinks from this fountain of life-giving spiritual juice. Michael held this frequency. Michael invited you to grow and become a spiritually mature being. Michael took your hand and said "Come; come and shine with me. Shimmer with your best self in the world. Give it back some sparkle. Take it to newer heights of Sparkling."

So there is no need to worry about the quest you are on. Not need to agonize over your obsession. The addiction doesn't need a cure. You are raising your vibration each time you touch this frequency. You are intoxicated with Michael because you are intoxicated with God. So go ahead and drink from the fountain Michael points you toward-- he is talking about the Force of Creation. Don't stop till you get enough."

Blessings and Peace,
Rev. B
"One Wordsmith" at Inner Michael
[/b][/color]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
January 26, 2011, 10:52:19 PM
Entering the spiritual path often comes from pain, from upset, from loss, from trauma. There is often a slaying of the normalcy of life. Things that were taken for granted no longer satisfy. The mundane world holds no magic and can even be painful for a soul that longs to soar.

That is it for me. Thanks for posting this.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 27, 2011, 02:01:43 AM
Wow - just wow!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 27, 2011, 07:24:23 AM
This is so beautiful. Thank you for posting it. It sounds exactly like what I go through 24 hours a day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions