Suzy

Can somone please give my hope?!
November 29, 2009, 08:34:20 AM
Hello dear M.J fans.Its my,Suzy.I am a wrak.I have just say goodbye to 3 of my beloved pets,my rats,the were old and sick and I have them put to sleep all 3!Now I find the autopsy pictures of my beloved Michael and I can stop crying.So please can anyone cheer my up?Tell my that M.J is still alive!! :cry:  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Can somone please give my hope?!
November 29, 2009, 08:40:46 AM
Hello
however, to me became bad from these pictures because these people are so bad, do to yourselves no worries about that, this is not our Michael!

I know, it is sad if one domestic animals loses, I know .......

I have a Golden retriever and 2 cats 1 rat and 1 aquarium, actually that is a small zoo. :)

I love animals, these beings, no one would be so loyal so honestly loyally! :!:  :!:  :!:
Are not sad if you itself can feel to speak badly you with sovielen people Here, we always there :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Suzy

November 29, 2009, 08:53:30 AM
Thanks Angelshadow!It looks indeed like you have a littel zoo.I have now 2dogs,2mices,5rats and 8genua pigs.And the are all so adorabel!I would be so happy if we would see a picture of Michael of how he is now.Lots of love to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 08:59:44 AM
[quote = "Suzy"] Danke Angelshadow! Es sieht tatsächlich wie Sie ein wenig zoo.I, haben inzwischen 2dogs, 2mices, 5rats und 8genua die sind alle so adorabel pigs.And! Ich wäre so glücklich, wenn wir ein Bild sehen würde von Michael, wie er ist now.Lots der Liebe an euch alle. [/ quote]

Hope you will feel better Suzy

I know, I wished could know a little bit really about Michael, a picture see, however, chaotically, nevertheless, we see him whom closing the eyes.
He is strong and clever, he could not be killed and I think he knew deliberate contact with drugs, I hope soon we will see the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 29, 2009, 09:16:07 AM
I am so sorry because of your pets. I used to have cats and a turtle in the past, and actually had to put into sleep one of the cats, and that was very very sad and difficult.

As for investigation and the pictures: instead of focusing on one absolutely FAKE pic, that sick people are spreading around, please try to focus on all of the "positive" inconsistencies and evidence that prove the opposite, that  you and all of you have discovered/revealed over the past months. It is very difficult sometimes and easy to loose hope (for me at least) but please do not let them (sick people) to influence what you think or believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

November 29, 2009, 09:51:06 AM
THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUTCH!!I will trye to keep the faith and hope my dear pets are in a beautiful place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 08:16:15 PM
Yes I agree with everyone else, do not lose hope over a picture that could be absolutely fake.  have not seen the picture though. I too am having a hard time with his supposed death and lose faith that he is alive easily. So you can always talk to me if you need to.  :D  And I also have a love for animals, I have a horse, 2 kittens, 2 full grown cats, a ton of gerbils, and two dogs. My hamster just died recently and I was sad.   :cry: So I know how it feels.  Okay, well see you around!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello MJ Friends!!!
November 29, 2009, 10:32:50 PM
Hello everyone! every day i log on to this forum and read all your beautiful messages and i feel so good to be the part of MJ family. I am from India i am from far of country but still i am MJ's fan I have a 10 yrs old son he also loves all MJ songs we made a good collection of CDs and i am the only one in my family who believes that Michael Jackson is still alive and don't no how to tell them he is still alive will all help me friends.

Love you all :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love you Michael forever.

Re: Hello MJ Friends!!!
November 30, 2009, 12:51:48 PM
[quote = "michaelfan1234"] Hallo an alle! jeden Tag Ich melde mich auf dieses Forum und lesen Sie alle Ihre schönen Einträge und ich fühle mich so gut zu werden, die Teil der MJ Familie. Ich bin aus Indien Ich bin von weit von Land, aber ich bin noch MJ's Fan Ich habe einen 10 Jahre alten Sohn, den er auch liebt alle MJ Songs haben wir eine gute Sammlung von CDs und ich bin der einzige in meiner Familie, der glaubt, dass Michael Jackson noch am Leben ist und nicht, wie man sie nicht sagen, dass er noch lebt, werden alle Freunde helfen mir.

Love you all: lol: [/ quote]
Hello michaeldan1234

I also am gladly this forum gives, also my family thinks MJ, above all, my mother lives is persuaded of it.
My Tochte loves (9 years old) all songs of MJ ....... quite sweetly, the small ones.
All the best to you. :)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions