CC

Re: Embalming Date 7/7/09
February 19, 2010, 10:24:50 PM
but we ave a topic that sais that a nurse say he don´t need this procedure, so "the person who dies" was embalming or not?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

February 19, 2010, 10:47:00 PM
Tina K. wrote: But they also said that the kids got to see Michael right before the burial

Maybe they did....but they didn't see him in no coffin!  :lol: Unless he was already gone on that plane at LAX that Jermaine was slippin' about.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 08:32:27 AM
Maybe this can help you. I understand only the half, because Im german.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DrtyDian-a

August 22, 2011, 11:29:17 AM
I realize this is an old post. I have been lurking for a while and finally was able to sign up. Some glitch prevented it for a while. I have not even set up[ my profile because I have to address this topic. The JW thing is no excuse for the burial delay. JWs are against the use of blood products because they feel that it is the life force and that illness/disease can be contracted. This means no blood, plasma, or platelets may be transfused. Volumizers are welcome. There is no rule against embalming or burying with all blood, organs, etc. The JWs follow the law to a T, including autopsies, embalming, etc. I was a JW for 7 years. Hope this clears things up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll Never Make Me Stay/So Take Your Weight Off Of Me/I Know Your Every Move/So Won't You Just Let Me Be

all4loveandbelieve

August 22, 2011, 12:30:25 PM
I have written a post long time ago, stating that I have friends in the medical field, and they vouched for me that Michael Jackson death certificate is no where to be found. One of my doctor's friend works in USA as a doctor and he was doing investigation work for me. The death certificate that we see in the internet it is falsified. Original death certificate it was La Toya who signed it. A member of the family cannot sign death certificates only a doctor can.

I did not give the names of my doctor friends, they could lose their jobs. I will not jeopardize their profession .. So please the certificate is false, actually my friend is still trying to find the real death certificate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

August 22, 2011, 01:12:37 PM
I have written a post long time ago, stating that I have friends in the medical field, and they vouched for me that Michael Jackson death certificate is no where to be found. One of my doctor's friend works in USA as a doctor and he was doing investigation work for me. The death certificate that we see in the internet it is falsified. Original death certificate it was La Toya who signed it. A member of the family cannot sign death certificates only a doctor can.

I did not give the names of my doctor friends, they could lose their jobs. I will not jeopardize their profession .. So please the certificate is false, actually my friend is still trying to find the real death certificate.

Good information, believe that your friend find the real certificate? lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 22, 2011, 01:19:32 PM
I realize this is an old post. I have been lurking for a while and finally was able to sign up. Some glitch prevented it for a while. I have not even set up[ my profile because I have to address this topic. The JW thing is no excuse for the burial delay. JWs are against the use of blood products because they feel that it is the life force and that illness/disease can be contracted. This means no blood, plasma, or platelets may be transfused. Volumizers are welcome. There is no rule against embalming or burying with all blood, organs, etc. The JWs follow the law to a T, including autopsies, embalming, etc. I was a JW for 7 years. Hope this clears things up.
This is correct :)

Oh, my father-in-law also died...in a trailer..sealed up in the summetime.  No one checked on him for 5 days.  When the cops broke down the door to check on him...he was BLACK and swollen up.  He smelled and part of his back began to get melted.  He was embalmed...and the children chose whether or not to view him...in a VERY cold room.  He was SOOO bad in just a day after finding him that my husband collapsed upon the coffin and almost tumbled it down.  It is absolutely inconceivable that Michael, in a hot room in the summer in LA died...was not embalmed for a very long time nor buried for months!!  and was not simply rotted...smelled, fell apart or could be viewed or in a placed opened to a viewing.
Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 01:28:21 PM by fordtocarr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 22, 2011, 04:23:14 PM
A body that is held out that long w/o being embalmed would be stinking to the high heavens and completely decomposed.  Who wrote this bullshit anyway?  That’s totally impossible. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 23, 2011, 12:59:10 AM
Just saying...the serial number of this death certificate is 09006163.....9+6+1+6+3 = 25 = 7

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 23, 2011, 03:41:42 AM
Embalming is legally required only in special circumstances, such as:

:when a body will be transported by plane or train from one state or country to another.

:when there's a relatively long time—a week or more—between the death and the burial or cremation.

:in some cases, where the death occurred because of a communicable disease.

For most people in most circumstances, refrigerating the body serves the same purpose of slowing decomposition, and it's usually just as effective for short periods. The biggest difference is the length of time a body can be preserved: A body that's been refrigerated before being buried will begin decomposing within days; an embalmed body begins decomposing within weeks.

To underscore this reality, a law called the Funeral Rule, which is enforced by the Federal Trade Commission, prohibits funeral providers from claiming that investing in either embalming or particular types of caskets will preserve bodies indefinitely. The rule also requires providers to inform consumers that embalming isn't required by law. And it dictates that embalming can't be performed without prior written permission from the person responsible for making the final arrangements.

Embalming, followed by various cosmetic enhancements, is still generally performed when there will be an open casket or public viewing of the body. However, the practice is frowned upon or prohibited by a number of religious dictates, including traditional Jewish, Muslim and Baha'i faiths.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2011, 04:38:12 AM
I also record reading on the Forest Lawn site or somewhere that linked them to MJ 's burial that they did not  have MJ's body to be embamled the body was done some where else! I 'll have to look up the link in my book. But every thing about the autopsy is not right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2011, 09:05:45 AM
I am not sure as I am not a Jehovah witness, that is what I was hearing on the news when they were talking about the delay with the burial.

Does anyone recall the date of the second autopsy? The one the family insisted on. Was it before or after the memorial?  From what I can remember I think it was after, so...  How could they do a second autopsy if everything was drained and embalming fluid replaced in the body?  Would that hender the outcome of the results that they would do?
I think it is great that we are visiting things that happened several months ago!!!  Now that we all have great investigating skills.  We are able to look at things with a bigger picture than just with our emotions.

To repeat an autopsy is not necessary to have the body present. In the first autopsy are removed blood and other body fluids, which are stored and reused if needed later for repeat testing.

I do not think this news is real. Michael did not  have to be embalmed, since theoretically he died a few hours before it was officially declared dead and his coffin was not opened to the public. A freeze would be enough in this case.
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:07:44 AM by AnaMarcia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

August 23, 2011, 09:33:38 AM
Quote from: DancingTheDream
Quote from: mirandacnc
did we ever find out the results of the brain testing? link if you guys have one!!  :)

The results are secret and the LAPD sealed the file.
  why?  :?:   :?:   :?:
Hmmm, the results and the file are sealed.  That is very important info.  Does anyone have a link for this information about the brain results.  Thank you in advance.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

SEHF

August 24, 2011, 01:05:17 AM
blublublub
Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 08:40:26 PM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree