How could Michael get away with this????
January 17, 2010, 06:14:44 PM
Sorry guys, but I have been having one of those days where I feel MJ is really gone from us.  I have been thinking about one certain question that people have been asking me from day one. "How could Michael get away with this and have the help of all those people?"  My answer was always "I don't know".  Then I was sitting in my room today thinking about it and it hit me like a ton of bricks.  
Michael needed alot of help from alot of people to pull this off, but how?  Too many people would talk or too many people would say no way.  Well this is what I thought of.  From my understanding, California is pretty much broke.  Michael probably went to a state representative, maybe Arnold Swartzenager and told them that he wanted to disappear from everything so he could have a some what normal life and to focus on things that are truly important to him.  But he needed his cooperation and the cooperation from some officials like the police, ambulance, hospital and coroners, in return the state would make alot of money from this hoax.  And this is how the state would get money.  Mj fans coming to the state to go to the memorial, these people needed a place to stay and a place to eat and a way to travel.  They would also generate more money from people buying things that had Michael on it or things that Michael would have bought.  I know of several people who have said that they were going to go to California for vacation instead of Florida.  They wanted to see Neverland and that famous shop where MJ was buying all that beautiful stuff.  I know I am wanting to go!!  Once you mix money, politics and a broke state anything is possible.  What are your guys thoughts?  Am I just grasping at straws or could this be possible?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: How could Michael get away with this????
January 18, 2010, 07:08:10 PM
I'm not sure this is the answer but it's always possible. I personally don't think there are that many people in on the hoax.  For instance, how many people have really seen the body? Even those in the helicopter probably didn't see the body as it was covered. The few that did see the body are the ones in on the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 18, 2010, 09:48:17 PM
He's Michael Jackson!  He has the money and the kahonas to pull this off.   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 10:09:31 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
He's Michael Jackson!  He has the money and the kahonas to pull this off.   8-)

I agree,if someone could pull this off ,it would be Michael.I think only a few poeple knows for sure about the hoax... but probably more than we think suspects it but keep it to themself ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions