A phone call from America
January 17, 2010, 07:03:34 PM
ok for ages now i have been lurking about posting the odd message but after today i just had to start this thread.
My cousin ***** is a doctor, she has lived in New York all her life, and worked her way up to the position she held at the New York Presbyterian Hospital. I havnt spoke to my cousin for well over 3 years as i live in London so its not like we can just call each other for quick chats. Anyway she called me tonight just to send belated xmas and new year wishes and mentioned that she had relocated to a new better paid position at UCLA. up to this point i was avoiding mentioning Michael, but this was to good a chance to miss, i nearly fell off my chair when i realised she said UCLA i was like WOW i got a family member in THAT hospital. anyway nuff chit chat.
So i asked 'whats the buzz there around Michael'? she answered I dont know how im going to get along with cali weather it's hot here all year. so i asked again 'bet you could get the scoop on what actually whent on that day' she answered 'mmm and not sure i chose the right school for the kids' now its not like my cousin to be coy at all. when i said come on ***** you must know something, she just answered i didnt relocate here till October, it was over and finished well before i came. So i tried another tactic asking her outright 'Do you think as a doctor he is dead or could he have faked it?' Now my cousin is a very respected Doctor in her field but she answered me 'i dont know, honestly, im 50/50. She then whent on to explain somethings to me from a Doctors perspective of what might have happened, things that, i have to be honest if that is what really happened, i could quite easily believe Michael has gone
But it was her last comment that got me, she had said that she had obviously talked about MJ, who wouldnt working there, and nearly ALL the staff she spoke to were reluctant to even mention it, but one porter .. he said 'we all know Michael was an illusionist, the art of a good illusinist is NOT creating the illusion but creating the diversion. I say to you the same last words that porter said to my cousin which were 'Make of that what you will'.
She dropped the subject of MJ as quick as that and whent back to hows the family doing chit chat
It may be nothing it probably is nothing but i wanted to share this with you incase it helps in anyway.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Re: A phone call from America
January 17, 2010, 07:05:25 PM
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 07:07:02 PM
That is very interesting! Thanks for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

January 17, 2010, 07:07:59 PM
Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
ok for ages now i have been lurking about posting the odd message but after today i just had to start this thread.
My cousin ***** is a doctor, she has lived in New York all her life, and worked her way up to the position she held at the New York Presbyterian Hospital. I havnt spoke to my cousin for well over 3 years as i live in London so its not like we can just call each other for quick chats. Anyway she called me tonight just to send belated xmas and new year wishes and mentioned that she had relocated to a new better paid position at UCLA. up to this point i was avoiding mentioning Michael, but this was to good a chance to miss, i nearly fell off my chair when i realised she said UCLA i was like WOW i got a family member in THAT hospital. anyway nuff chit chat.
So i asked 'whats the buzz there around Michael'? she answered I dont know how im going to get along with cali weather it's hot here all year. so i asked again 'bet you could get the scoop on what actually whent on that day' she answered 'mmm and not sure i chose the right school for the kids' now its not like my cousin to be coy at all. when i said come on ***** you must know something, she just answered i didnt relocate here till October, it was over and finished well before i came. So i tried another tactic asking her outright 'Do you think as a doctor he is dead or could he have faked it?' Now my cousin is a very respected Doctor in her field but she answered me 'i dont know, honestly, im 50/50. She then whent on to explain somethings to me from a Doctors perspective of what might have happened, things that, i have to be honest if that is what really happened, i could quite easily believe Michael has gone
But it was her last comment that got me, she had said that she had obviously talked about MJ, who wouldnt working there, and nearly ALL the staff she spoke to were reluctant to even mention it, but one porter .. he said 'we all know Michael was an illusionist, the art of a good illusinist is NOT creating the illusion but creating the diversion. I say to you the same last words that porter said to my cousin which were 'Make of that what you will'.
She dropped the subject of MJ as quick as that and whent back to hows the family doing chit chat
It may be nothing it probably is nothing but i wanted to share this with you incase it helps in anyway.

So what do think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 07:10:32 PM
:shock: odd  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 07:11:47 PM
What do i think? honestly? i dont know what to think, my cousin seemed unusually coy as to not answer any of my questions. But then as a doctor maybe she just didnt want to commit herself to 'gossip' i just really dont know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

January 17, 2010, 07:14:48 PM
:o
thankyou so much for this !
they definitely know something we dont ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

January 17, 2010, 07:16:50 PM
Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
What do i think? honestly? i dont know what to think, my cousin seemed unusually coy as to not answer any of my questions. But then as a doctor maybe she just didnt want to commit herself to 'gossip' i just really dont know

If it is that hard for you to understand what your cousin meant, it would be impossible for me to understand what she meant... on the account that you know her! But thanks for taking the time to post  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

January 17, 2010, 07:18:10 PM
I think she was telling you.. without actually telling you ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

January 17, 2010, 07:35:12 PM
I think your cousin is the position of everyone even remotely knowing something.  First off,
they cannot jeopardize the jobs, and second, even if they want to say something that
they speculate on,,, maybe they afraid that one of us will post on this FORUM, and include
their names. god-forbid, they see their names or a mis-quote appear here!   :o    :)
It hurts the investigation, because if I talk with anyone even half-way credible, I don't
feel I can say anything other than "someone" or a "friend". Unless there was to get their permission
to quote on any forum.  Now I see why news-tabloids always say "a source"...especially when speculation. even if that speculation is Very close to FACT.
Hope this makes some sense.   :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 07:36:34 PM
I doubt and do not believe any employee of the UCLA did not see anything strange on June 25. It is impossible that nobody saw or heard anything strange that day. There is no video and picture from inside the UCLA at the time that Michael is there. A picture or video of Michael in the UCLA (and the pictures of the autopsy as well) would be worth a lot of money... millions.  :(  The person would not lose time to sell to tabloids. If there were pictures or videos would have been released long ago.

I think if someone UCLA saw something strange, maybe will not speak out of fear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 07:40:23 PM
would you like to share with us what was her view on his death if its okay with you or can we discuss it  by sending pm to eachother  if you  think  its very hard for others to read?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 07:54:22 PM
I can post her thoeries as long as some people understand that this is no way factual or even close to a clue that she may know something.
Ok she personally does not believe Murry is a qualified cardiologist but thats just her personal opinion.
if and that is a very big IF it is true that murry administered Propofol to MJ then it was wrong from the very start, she does not believe the propofol would have killed him had murry been a qulified cardiologist who should as a cardiologist had a broad knowledge of that drug, if the death is true, then you have a man with little medical knowledge of anaesthetic type drug supplying MJ without the right medical eqipment, even the small amount murrey claims to have given him, could have killed him in the hands of an unproffesional. like she said Propofol is one of the safest drugs used in a hospital. plus the cocktail of drugs murrey claims to have given MJ in that night she said no doctor would risk giving any patient such a leathal concoction well no qualified doctor would. Its hard for me to put it the way she did as im not medically trained. but like i said i asked her opinion as a doctor.
summing up she said if Murry is a doctor then no she does not believe MJ has gone. If murrey is a fake with little medical knowledge then yes it's a big possibility. Nothing new there that we dont already know really
hope that makes sense
Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 08:14:56 PM by Suzi~Ses~Its~Right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 07:56:17 PM
:shock:  :?  :shock:  :?  :shock:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 07:56:54 PM
Quote from: "Chance"
I think she was telling you.. without actually telling you ..

I feel the same way you do, Chance!

Jill
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]