They just tweeted this:  The last episode was difficult on many many levels when we filmed last fall. Very painful, but inspiring for us to be together. JJ

So i suppose they went to the grave late last year.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
michael was the co editor of this episode??

As I understand it, he was NOT listed in the credits for being a co-editor for this episode.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Ok....I have been trying to figure out the "mind blowing" thing too. Here is a thought of mine!

When they were in the studio with Jimmy Jam and the other fella....When they asked how they were going to explain about the fifth brother not being there...do you remember what the brothers said?

They said he is here with us in spirit...here in our hearts, and one brother said...think it was Jermaine....that he is right here in this room with us, right now!!! Could it be that Michael was in that room with them...maybe behind the camera???

I don't know...I just do not want to believe he is not alive and like that video that someone posted...Michael did say he like to create an illusion.., give people the opposite of what they are expecting and then blow their mind! Maybe they are just toying (for lack of a better word) with us so that when he does reveal himself it will be that much more sweeter? I don't know, just grasping at straws here. Like someone said above lets see what tomorrow brings. It's a new day and MLK, Jr day...so maybe something will happen tomorrow. Let's keep the faith and never stop beLIEving!!

Forever & Always LOVE & PEACE for Michael!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

they didnt technically say michael...they said it will be mind blowing...and emotional and indeed it was. That does They were just giving fans "closure" because everyone was so heartbroken that MJ didnt have anyone seeing him. So they went to go see him and people are emotional about it but it did give the non believers some closure, which is good for them. But for us it was a punch in the gut but thats what happens when you are on the outside of the norm...u get hurt.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
They just tweeted this:  The last episode was difficult on many many levels when we filmed last fall. Very painful, but inspiring for us to be together. JJ

:shock:  if they went in the fall...then how come there were no pictures of them visiting the grave? Strange how news that big can be kept secret until january. especially if they visited in the fall...then they were huge camera magnets because it was so close to MJ's passing so i find it strange how no one got a pic of them visiting...no fans there or anything...hmm has me thinking of what other things can be kept secret for so long
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

maybe that suprize blah blah blah thingy they said is going to happen was MJ's name at the end in the credits ?? I didn't see the show but I hear ppl saying that ...Is it true ??
And don't lose ALL the hope after all we where told  18th or 25th :|

lets just wait ...alittle more :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Yes that episode was filmed in the fall
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]LONG LIVE THE KING with L.O.V.E.[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Strange....this episode made me realize that this hoax is very real. Their wording never seems to fail us. Never a mention of the word "death" or "died"...just "gone" or "not here." And really....not bringing the camera into the mausoleum? COME ON! Give me a break! And ya, the flowers and notes from fans....why not show us?

"Michael is here with us in this very room" and wording like that....those guys never seem to amaze me.

I really don't have any expectations at this point for his return. I'm not holding my breath for anything to happen tomorrow or on 1/25 or any specific time. If/when this all comes out, then I'll be beyond excited. He may have done this for many reasons...but if doing this gives him peace of mind...then I'm happy for him.

What's interesting is that suddenly no one sees the kids out anymore! Did they quit karate?!

Keep the faith everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, we need to keep the faith.  Even TMZ reminded us this morning with a hint:  "it's the Jacksons ... so nothing is ever as it seems."   ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

didn't jermaine say on twitter like last week or something when they were tweeting like crazy, that he had just seen the last episode & it looked like a movie??? maybe their visit to forest lawn was fake, i mean it's not like they violated any privacy laws or anything like that & they weren't being disrespectful to the people buried there, they didn't show anything....just saying ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@teine21:  Good point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

Did you write this MJFAN4Ever?

"beLIEve
Don’t get mad for what he did
He loves you more than what you think
Understand and do beLIEve
That he’ll comeback to us…you’ll see
So stop those tears and realize
That there’s no way he could’ve died
He’s so alive…you know I’m right
Don’t give up hope ‘cause he’ll be back
An open mind is all you need
He left some clues for us to see
That those are lies…he is alive
So hang on tight ‘cause you’ll be surprise…"

If so I love it!!
Now I just explained to a different forum that I got (note the past tense) That freaking ripple that was so sad, but it was brought on by the TV show. Not brought on by facts.
So shake it off!!! Come on you are not going cave for this!
At least wait till you think about this last show. It's a show!
We love you MJ and we don't care if you never sing another note either! We just want to know you are OK!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not falling for it !
This show/finale was for the people who beLIEve Michael is dead.  
In a small way, to me, it felt like all of them were acting, it wasn't real.  
Do you remember one of them saying "never a dull moment in the Jackson family"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

mehere

Well what the heck?  I just finished watching the last episode.  The first oh 50 minutes were really nothing....filler.  But the visit to the grave thing?  Oh please.....  :roll:
I tweeted a response to the Jacksons about the show.  I said
No. Something is just not right with this entire MJJ thing. Something is wrong IMO. Things don't add up I'm afraid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know if it's just me or not but I found it hard to be emotional during the scene of the cemetary. First of all, when they came back from the commercial break it seemed as though Jermaine was waiting to start his "dream" statement on cue. Then they show the highway sign for Forest Lawn followed by them entering the mausoleum. For all I know this could have all been done at Culver Studios. There was nothing shown that indicated they were really there except for the sign over the entrance into the mausoleum. I'm sure that they know that we have seen photos of the tomb, yet they didn't show us anything, even from a distance.

Also, it is my understanding that the mausoleum does NOT allow any video or photo inside to respect the privacy of the families whose loved ones are there so wouldn't that have broken their policy, Jackson's or not?

One other huge question I have, wouldn't someone from the media (paparazi) have reported that the Jackson brothers visited the tomb of Michael? We have heard nothing and yet every other move they make is reported. I find these things very odd and therefore find it somewhat unbelievable that they were really even at FL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions