mehere

Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
I don't know if it's just me or not but I found it hard to be emotional during the scene of the cemetary. First of all, when they came back from the commercial break it seemed as though Jermaine was waiting to start his "dream" statement on cue. Then they show the highway sign for Forest Lawn followed by them entering the mausoleum. For all I know this could have all been done at Culver Studios. There was nothing shown that indicated they were really there except for the sign over the entrance into the mausoleum. I'm sure that they know that we have seen photos of the tomb, yet they didn't show us anything, even from a distance.

Also, it is my understanding that the mausoleum does NOT allow any video or photo inside to respect the privacy of the families whose loved ones are there so wouldn't that have broken their policy, Jackson's or not?

One other huge question I have, wouldn't someone from the media (paparazi) have reported that the Jackson brothers visited the tomb of Michael? We have heard nothing and yet every other move they make is reported. I find these things very odd and therefore find it somewhat unbelievable that they were really even at FL.

Yes.  Very rehearsed.  I don't buy it for a second.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mehere"
I don't know if it's just me or not but I found it hard to be emotional during the scene of the cemetary. First of all, when they came back from the commercial break it seemed as though Jermaine was waiting to start his "dream" statement on cue. Then they show the highway sign for Forest Lawn followed by them entering the mausoleum. For all I know this could have all been done at Culver Studios. There was nothing shown that indicated they were really there except for the sign over the entrance into the mausoleum. I'm sure that they know that we have seen photos of the tomb, yet they didn't show us anything, even from a distance.

Also, it is my understanding that the mausoleum does NOT allow any video or photo inside to respect the privacy of the families whose loved ones are there so wouldn't that have broken their policy, Jackson's or not?

One other huge question I have, wouldn't someone from the media (paparazi) have reported that the Jackson brothers visited the tomb of Michael? We have heard nothing and yet every other move they make is reported. I find these things very odd and therefore find it somewhat unbelievable that they were really even at FL.

Yes.  Very rehearsed.  I don't buy it for a second.

Neither do I... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Visiting the grave , that was the big surprise and this showed us once again that the jacksons know very well our opinions; we talked a lot about their indiference and that they never visited the grave. I don't like the circus they made and i still don't trust the Jacksons. Period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

I'm sorry but I still think the Jacksons are covering up something.  That whole finale episode seem fake and scripted to me.  Especially when they went to the detention center it didn't feel sincere to me.  Like why were they there?  The Jacksons don't know really about ghetto life and being on the streets.  I don't see how they can really relate to these kids.  Maybe Jackie and Rebbie because they are the oldest but the Jacksons were rather young when they moved to Cali.  Even when Jermaine was talking about having a dream and then they go to Forest Lawn.  Yeah I can see why he's having a dream his brother's death seem like a dream to me something not real that didn't really happen.  I'm still not convinced.  If I went to see my dead brothers grave I wouldn't want it to be on camera because that would be something that you would do in private and seem disrespectful. The finale was really boring too.  The first episodes started out interesting then it got boring. That was not a suprise ending. That was a whack ending. :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
first part of yesterday episode!
take a look by yourself
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tiida11"
Visiting the grave , that was the big surprise and this showed us once again that the jacksons know very well our opinions; we talked a lot about their indiference and that they never visited the grave. I don't like the circus they made and i still don't trust the Jacksons. Period.

I agree...It seems like the Jacksons were feeding on what we hoax believers had been discussing about them...IDK...I don't buy any of it..It is a big circus...shame on them for thinking that FL (or whatever) was what would blow our minds...pfff  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BINGO!!! I thought it was weird that they built up the whole finale episode and showed nothing except them walking down a hall to a grave and then walking down the hall out the door. What is so mind blowing about that? That they filmed themselves there? Big deal. I admit that my jaw dropped when I realised they were going to FL.....Also, I agree about the fact that the paps (TMZ) didnt catch on to them going there and film SOMETHING. Its still odd as hell to me that NO ONE has seen any of the family going to FL to see MJ....especially his kids. Youd think they would want to go there every Sunday after church....but not a peep. Either, like kdkennedy said they werent at FL or Michael, if he IS dead, is not buried there at all...he is somewhere else.
 But did anyone else notice the green sign on the highway when they were driving to FL that said "Hollywood Next 7 Exits"????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We have to remember that it's a REALITY SHOW!

So of course they have to have something "interesting" going on.  Like the brothers going to (where was it?) Santa Barbra to rehearse, going to the correctional facility to speak with the boys there, and going to Forrest Lawn.

If they were filmed doing what they normally do, no one would watch.
Who wants to watch Jermaine spray paint his hair on every morning?
Nobody.

So I'm not surprised about those things being/seeming scripted, because they WERE!

However, I'm not surprised that there weren't a bunch of paps at Forrest Lawn when they went there.

The paps have better things to do than follow around a bunch of guys who's careers ended 30(40?) years ago.   :roll:
They don't stalk cemetaries and stick to mostly the airport and downtown areas of L.A. & Beverly Hills.
When they show up other places, it's because they were tipped off by the celebrity's staff so that their client's pics can be in the next issue of The Enquirer or on TMZ.
There are also some paps who follow specific people just about daily, but who's following Jermaine, Marlon, Jackie, and Tito?!?!
Uh, nobody. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "virgo75"
If they were filmed doing what they normally do, no one would watch.
Who wants to watch Jermaine spray paint his hair on every morning?
Nobody.

ROFLMFAO!!!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I'm sorry but I still think the Jacksons are covering up something.  That whole finale episode seem fake and scripted to me.  Especially when they went to the detention center it didn't feel sincere to me.  Like why were they there?  The Jacksons don't know really about ghetto life and being on the streets.  I don't see how they can really relate to these kids.  Maybe Jackie and Rebbie because they are the oldest but the Jacksons were rather young when they moved to Cali.  Even when Jermaine was talking about having a dream and then they go to Forest Lawn.  Yeah I can see why he's having a dream his brother's death seem like a dream to me something not real that didn't really happen.  I'm still not convinced.  If I went to see my dead brothers grave I wouldn't want it to be on camera because that would be something that you would do in private and seem disrespectful. The finale was really boring too.  The first episodes started out interesting then it got boring. That was not a suprise ending. That was a whack ending. :x

@msteetee34,
I thought it was absolutely wonderful that they went to the detention center.  I literally had tears in my eyes for what they were doing.  It makes perfect sense WHY they went there.  They care about these young men, these African American young males who need to be inspired to make better life choices.    Someone DOES NOT have to have the exact same life in order to be an influence and inspiration to others.  It is not a pre-requisite.  But what is a pre-requisite is compassion and concern, and the ability to inspire and teach.  As proud, successful African American males, the Jackson brothers did an amazing thing, as they are the one thing these kids need to see...that African American males can be successful in their lives by making the right life choices.  I encourage you to reach out to others who are in detention centers, or even prisons.  There are wonderful reading, educational, and mentoring programs to get involved in.  It is highly rewarding!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Yes, when Jermaine started in on the recurring dream, it seemed very scripted.  almost like they needed a reason to visit FL.  I wonder what the dream was.  What could he have dreamt that makes him say: "We have to do this"?
We have to do what?  Visit Michael, or do the 40th anniversary show?  Does anyone know whether or not the show will take place?  If so, when and where?

I have a feeling it will not take place, just like anything else they ever planned, i.e. Vienna, and I'm almost certain that Marlon's Nigeria project won't get off the ground either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

After crying, sleeping on it and thinking about it this morning. I think the whole we will be " blown away" thing is two fold. For the regular fan it's a sense of closure. It is showing the world that he is gone. For the rest of us, it's a message. They were very clever in making the point that "He's still around". In our hearts, in the room, etc. The dream that Jermaine speaks of is the coming together of Michael and the brothers. Michael speaking to him. They visit FL and we don't see a grave. Again, a message to us from MJ. He is still around. Does this make sense to anyone? Have gone off the deep end for sure now? LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

YES I DID...THANK YOU!!! :D

Quote from: "2 Bad"
Did you write this MJFAN4Ever?

"beLIEve
Don’t get mad for what he did
He loves you more than what you think
Understand and do beLIEve
That he’ll comeback to us…you’ll see
So stop those tears and realize
That there’s no way he could’ve died
He’s so alive…you know I’m right
Don’t give up hope ‘cause he’ll be back
An open mind is all you need
He left some clues for us to see
That those are lies…he is alive
So hang on tight ‘cause you’ll be surprise…"

If so I love it!!
Now I just explained to a different forum that I got (note the past tense) That freaking ripple that was so sad, but it was brought on by the TV show. Not brought on by facts.
So shake it off!!! Come on you are not going cave for this!
At least wait till you think about this last show. It's a show!
We love you MJ and we don't care if you never sing another note either! We just want to know you are OK!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ok, my thoughts.........

Why did they show the brothers individually with their children all of a sudden...????

Another thing...when they were in the studio with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, and one of the producers asked the brothers what does MJ's absence mean for the group....what did he mean by that??? Even my mom said, "what does he mean by that? It's not like MJ's in hiding or something! If he's not there, he's not there!" Her comment (she's a non-believer) made me think......

And Jermaine's "dream"....it did seem scripted and for show....i was waiting for him to describe the dream....

And I noticed as well that they didn't show the actual burial place, just them walking in with flowers and them walking out w/o flowers....could mean nothing, could be a confidentiality agreement to not show the site....I dunno...

I think think that Marlon's "blow your mind" comment was to the hoax believers, though.  A kind of "in yo face" type thing to prove to us that them visiting the grave site indeed makes it real, therefore it will blow our minds that we are off our rockers....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Neversaynever you said it was like they meant MJ was in the room with them; well maybe Michael was the cameraman, or just standing there making them smile. Sounds silly but you never know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions