Here's what I have to say about the show.
January 17, 2010, 10:40:20 PM
First of all, I had a feeling Michael wouldn't come back. Keep in mind, this show isn't live! It was filmed a couple months ago, and I doubt that if the biggest and greatest artist in the entire world came back from the dead that we wouldn't have heard about it by now. Okay. But here is what I think.

Some people are speculating the fact that they didn't actually show the grave. I noticed this too.

Pro hoax factor: I feel like they could've showed them AT the grave, not a camera there the entire time during their "grieving". Anyone could've just filmed themselves in the doorway and walking out.

Con hoax factor: Forest Lawn seems to be very strict about people inside the building. People are saying that they don't allow ANYONE to see the grave sites, so maybe they allow family members inside but no cameras.

Jackie also mentioned that people had left notes and flowers at the site.

Pro hoax factor: I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now that FANS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE. In fact, I've heard that they don't really let anyone inside. If no one can get inside, then how could people leave flowers and notes?

Con hoax factor: If they weren't allowed inside, fans might have been able to leave their offerings at the reception desk. They couldn't just leave them outside, so they would have to bring them somewhere. Though I doubt employees of the cemetery would keep them somewhere.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO THINK. Please PLEASE tell me what you got from this episode that contributes to the hoax or any other random things. I want to beLIEve!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]LONG LIVE THE KING with L.O.V.E.[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Here's what I have to say about the show.
January 17, 2010, 10:42:40 PM
Could the fans leave flowers outside and then the staff at Forest lawn take them to the crypt?  Or maybe the fans ask the staff at forest lawn to take the flowers to the grave for them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 10:43:16 PM
A thread about this has already been started.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

January 17, 2010, 10:44:42 PM
Whoa. Just read that one of the executive producers was "Michael Jackson" as seen in the credits. WHOA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]LONG LIVE THE KING with L.O.V.E.[/size]

January 17, 2010, 10:50:56 PM
Quote from: "GwenMadlyn"
Whoa. Just read that one of the executive producers was "Michael Jackson" as seen in the credits. WHOA.
I read that on another topic.  I went back and rewinded the DVR and watched it in very very slow motion.  Michael was not one of the executive producers.  Maybe that person saw Marlon's name and thought it was Michaels since it was going very fast.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

January 17, 2010, 11:32:43 PM
It actually made me kind of angry that they billed this as the "secret finale" that was gonna blow everyone away. This was a bit of a letdown. I think they're kind of screwing around with us now because maybe they know the show is really not catching fire as they hoped. First, it was just five episodes...now it's six and there is no closure. it was left open ended. And everyone keeps saying "he's passed". More people said Micheal was GONE than in any other episode I think so far. If they're faking, then this is messed up because why definitively say he is GONE. I kind of felt like I did when I saw TII. Like he really is GONE. Whether dead or alive, Micheal Jackson, the entertainer we knew for the last 40 years is GONE. Maybe if and when he comes back, he will use a completely different identity and have a different look. King MJ or something. I don't know...I'm very frustrated right now at the whole thing. I want this to just end and have some finality to it. If he's gone for good, just say it so we can move on with our lives. It'll be sad as all heck, but at least we'll know the TRUTH. I guess we should be doing that anyway. Can't put all your faith in one man, ya know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

January 17, 2010, 11:42:35 PM
I am watching now.  This episode so far (I'm 30 minutes into it) is a whole lot of nothing so far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 01:46:16 AM
If Michael is indeed gone, we need to start to help ourselves fill the hole inside of ourselves that Michael obviously filled and work on it.  I started by looking at his old video's on YouTUBE, then i started looking at
Jackie's old songs, then Marlon's, LAtoya's and Randy's old songs, and I can honestly say I started to feel somewhat better.
And while they do not have talent to his degree, it still some how managed to ease my pain. I think that is
what I will be doing in the future, until I am strong enough to let go and let GOD, do his magic on my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 03:06:44 AM
I had the same feeling watching the show.  They are all very sweet, talented men, but it would be difficult to recreate the same magic without Michael .....and I came away thinking they realize that too.  Several times Jermaine seemed annoyed the others weren't as serious about getting the project off the ground as he was and you could see his urgency in keeping the Jack5on Dynasty alive... or it would fizzle out.  In fact he even said something to that effect.  Not sure what to think about that episode.....though I did find it strange they were not filmed placing the flowers on MJ's grave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 03:36:03 AM
Quote from: "GwenMadlyn"
Jackie also mentioned that people had left notes and flowers at the site.

Pro hoax factor: I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now that FANS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE. In fact, I've heard that they don't really let anyone inside. If no one can get inside, then how could people leave flowers and notes?

Con hoax factor: If they weren't allowed inside, fans might have been able to leave their offerings at the reception desk. They couldn't just leave them outside, so they would have to bring them somewhere. Though I doubt employees of the cemetery would keep them somewhere.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO THINK. Please PLEASE tell me what you got from this episode that contributes to the hoax or any other random things. I want to beLIEve!

Here's a video of fans leaving gifts outside of Holly Terrace. Remembering Michael at Christmas...

[youtube:uxrnw3pb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5bAfNR4ZPo[/youtube:uxrnw3pb]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

January 18, 2010, 04:56:48 AM
Quote from: "dmovie27"
It actually made me kind of angry that they billed this as the "secret finale" that was gonna blow everyone away. This was a bit of a letdown. I think they're kind of screwing around with us now because maybe they know the show is really not catching fire as they hoped. First, it was just five episodes...now it's six and there is no closure. it was left open ended. And everyone keeps saying "he's passed". More people said Micheal was GONE than in any other episode I think so far. If they're faking, then this is messed up because why definitively say he is GONE. I kind of felt like I did when I saw TII. Like he really is GONE. Whether dead or alive, Micheal Jackson, the entertainer we knew for the last 40 years is GONE. Maybe if and when he comes back, he will use a completely different identity and have a different look. King MJ or something. I don't know...I'm very frustrated right now at the whole thing. I want this to just end and have some finality to it. If he's gone for good, just say it so we can move on with our lives. It'll be sad as all heck, but at least we'll know the TRUTH. I guess we should be doing that anyway. Can't put all your faith in one man, ya know?

It's more likely that people in the family do not know he is alive. Only a few do. So not everyone is telling lies when they say he is dead. They think he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

January 18, 2010, 03:03:37 PM
Hi, 8-)
I posted the thread about seeing Michael Jackson as one of the exective producers.  I really thought I did see his name in the critics on the last show, but it looks as if I was wrong and I apologies for my deceiving eyes.  New glasses are really coming this week.  But there is something I would like to say about ALL of this.  At times I feel like he is still with us, looking at all the information that has been posted and I mean all of it, and it seems that he could of very well hoaxed his death, never to come back to us as we know him.  If so, he wanted out and away from everything, just saying to hell with it and taking his chances on going somewhere in seclusion for the rest of his time here on earth.  Would he tell his family?  Maybe not.  Who actually knows, it does seem that the family is saying he is gone, the last show where the Brothers went to Forest Lawn and it was not filmed inside it could be for privacy reasons on others who are laid to rest there. Then the folks here on this web site have proven to me that he is not gone.   All of you have done incredible dectective work and that is a Bam for me.  I love the Illuminati connection and I really think that, that was a big part of his life, they are cunning and powerful people and I am glad that I see folks awake on this one. Really glad, because they do exsists. Alot of info on the UCLA theory and that is a big clue also.
The helicopter flight is a big one too.  I do not say much here I just sit back and read, and disifer the information.  I have come to a point that I must let this go and let all of you "detectives" keep up the good work, and just maybe Michael will come back and that would be the best SHOCK AND AWE of all time.  He was and or is a shear genious, and incrediable human being.  I'm glad that I have his music and videos to listen and watch for he is timeless to me.  Thanks for reading and you guys stay focused on your goal to bringing the truth of MJ out....
It is all for LOVE
Peace,
Smoothcriminal
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tay3

January 18, 2010, 04:01:24 PM
I still think it's possible that the Jackson brothers are just pretending. They want us to think they beLIEve Michael is gone, then when /if he comes back, they'll pretend they didn't know he faked his death. Maybe this is the way Michael wants it, so his family doesn't get into "trouble". I think the whole last episode was very well-scripted and it's very possible they were all just acting a part. The fact that they DIDN"T show the grave up close with the brother's placing the flowers there is a big deal to me. Also, isn't Tito's ex-wife buried at Forest Lawn somewhere? Maybe they were visiting her too. Why didn't TMZ, ET or other media report that the Jackson's were visiting Michael's grave for the fist time? Very suspect! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

January 18, 2010, 04:07:27 PM
Just maybe they had to not show the shock and awe because of what has happened with the earthquake that is the only reason that I can think off .if that was the show  I think it must have been a big let down I have not seen it yet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions