What happened?
January 18, 2010, 03:06:07 AM
I read here that nothing happened in the Jacksons show?

Can someone update me about what they actually aired? :geek:
Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 04:54:48 AM by Dancing_Machine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Re: What happened?
January 18, 2010, 04:04:16 AM
Yes, please  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

January 18, 2010, 04:25:55 AM
They pretty much argued about wanting to continue the tour. They cancelled it. Jermaine, Tito, and Marlon visit a juvenile detention center and are inspired by the kids. They visit with the guys who are working on their music (i think it's Jim Jam or something like that) and one of them asks "How are you going to address the fact that your lead singer, the greatest artist in the world, is gone?" They say that he is here with them, in spirit. Jermaine later tells his wife that he had a dream (lol sounds like MLK) about MJ and his brothers again. It's evidentally been happening for a while. He visits his brothers and they drive and visit MJ's grave. It shows them walking up and entering the door. They go down the corridor BUT IT DOESN'T SHOW THEM AT MJ's GRAVE! It ends there with them saying that much more is to come from the Jacksons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

superflysister81

January 18, 2010, 04:34:24 AM
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
They pretty much argued about wanting to continue the tour. They cancelled it. Jermaine, Tito, and Marlon visit a juvenile detention center and are inspired by the kids. They visit with the guys who are working on their music (i think it's Jim Jam or something like that) and one of them asks "How are you going to address the fact that your lead singer, the greatest artist in the world, is gone?" They say that he is here with them, in spirit. Jermaine later tells his wife that he had a dream (lol sounds like MLK) about MJ and his brothers again. It's evidentally been happening for a while. He visits his brothers and they drive and visit MJ's grave. It shows them walking up and entering the door. They go down the corridor BUT IT DOESN'T SHOW THEM AT MJ's GRAVE! It ends there with them saying that much more is to come from the Jacksons.
Thank you so much! I'm in Italy and I couldn't watch the last episode live... :(
So they didn't show them at Michael's grave.....good sign!
Then, there is more to come from the Jacksons....good sign, too! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sheba

Maybe it's time to say Good-Bye.
January 18, 2010, 06:19:52 AM
As hard as it is to say, I think MJ is really gone. I have been investigating as much as I can since he left us and maybe we are reading into things that we just want to believe. Maybe there is no real evidence that there was a " Death Hoax " MJ was someone who truly touched the world in a way that no one has ever done before. He wasn't someone who was meant to be with us for long, just a very short time. He has opened the eyes of everyone and had us focus on things that we never thought about before...AND brought the world together as one. He will be very much missed but I thinks , as the humble man he was, he would want us to continue with our lives and remember how his passing ,brought us so close together. After all, isn't that what he wanted to begin with?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Maybe it's time to say Good-Bye.
January 18, 2010, 06:25:32 AM
Quote from: "sheba"
As hard as it is to say, I think MJ is really gone. I have been investigating as much as I can since he left us and maybe we are reading into things that we just want to believe. Maybe there is no real evidence that there was a " Death Hoax " MJ was someone who truly touched the world in a way that no one has ever done before. He wasn't someone who was meant to be with us for long, just a very short time. He has opened the eyes of everyone and had us focus on things that we never thought about before...AND brought the world together as one. He will be very much missed but I thinks , as the humble man he was, he would want us to continue with our lives and remember how his passing ,brought us so close together. After all, isn't that what he wanted to begin with?????

Think you in the wrong thread :!:

Keep the faith guys  the truth will prevail, its not time for goodbyes  :!:   we are on a great adventure and we havent reached the end yet.

May be you are having a bad day Sheba, I send you a warm hug and kisses.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sheba

January 18, 2010, 06:50:47 AM
Thanks Icantstoplovingyou...I was really disappointed about the Jackson show last night!!!!!!  I was expecting so much more..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 06:52:44 AM
I though I was the only one who didn't see that - they were not directly at the tomb of Michael ..... I see a second season in the works.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Sweet Sweet Earth Angel A.K.A. Michael* -
Please Comeback ..... We Love You!

*MadameTexas@gmail.com - email me Michael!*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - check me out !