MJ's sperm
January 18, 2010, 06:28:31 AM
You know what I found very strange was that they put on the autopsy report that he was actively producing sperm ,how is that relevant to the case? And I have not heard of anyone really saying to much about it .Is it normal procedure for them to check a male murder victims fertility ? I don't know for sure ,but I don't think it is . Why would the coroner care wether Michael was fertile or not ? I can see how his family might care {or MJ } considering all of the nasty rumors going on about who fathered the kids .But would they {the family}     have control over what the coroner put in his report ? I think not . Unless it is a fake report . And if the report was fake then someone ,maybe was trying to quell the rumors about who fathered Mj's kids {I am certain they are all his BTW} Like , well if he was actively producing sperm ,then why would he need other men's sperm so therefore ,they are his . I don't know but this is something that really bothers me . I am not a man .But if I were ,& I was Michael ,wouldn't it be a good way to Quell some of the rumors ,to put out a fake coroners report saying u were producing sperm ? does Anybody know ? Is it common practice to test a murder victims fertility ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ's sperm
January 18, 2010, 06:46:37 AM
I agree with you.  I thought that was an odd thing to put in a report and had the same questions.  Hopefully someone can answer this question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 18, 2010, 06:51:28 AM
I read somewhere (not sure if it was here or on MJJC) that coroners mention in the report anything that was apparent when examining the body.  So if a male is brought in and it is apparent that he has recently ejaculated or there are remnents of this on the body, then they have to mention it in the report.  I haven't got a clue if this is correct or not, but if it is, it leads to a whole host of other questions! *confused*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 07:23:54 AM
i think it was really to put to bed the whole thing that the kids wernt his, and this i think was tosay that they are 100% his
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

January 18, 2010, 08:44:12 AM
well ,awesome 1 why would the coroner do that ? The LA DA "s hated MJ ,why would they care who fathered his kids ? That dose not concern them & it is not in their job discription ,this I am sure of .Their job was to determine cause of death ,not to determine wether he was fertile or not . It just dose not make sense !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 09:05:38 AM
Yeah, really odd... I investigated through a cousin of my friend who used to work in those things and he said, "oh no, come on, that is NOT a usual procedure, it is not a procedure at all unless it relates to the cause of death, and in Michael's case it didn't" so here are the words from an expert, hope it helps.

By the way hoaxers and non-believers, this is not about Michael, but it is related to his good cause, please take some time to help our brothers and sisters in Haiti, they need us and the whole world must be united and giving a helping hand for them, please donate whatever you can, if we all put all our efforts and work hand in hand they will be able to recover, we do care about them... don't we?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

January 18, 2010, 10:24:29 AM
I thought a full autopsy was to confirm if every organ in the body were functioning at the time of death or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 18, 2010, 10:46:46 AM
Quote from: "SEHF"
I thought a full autopsy was to confirm if every organ in the body were functioning at the time of death or not.

if this was the case i would imagine they would mention bladder function, bowel function, etc etc not just focus on whats going on in his testicles!! pfffffff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 11:17:40 AM
Guys and girls,
PLEASSSEEE check to see if a topic has been discussed before before posting!!!

Read this topic, this should answer your questions....I hope.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 11:21:44 AM
Id like to add....someone at one point mentioned awhile back when the first and 2nd autopsy reports were leaked that it mentioned MJ's organs being fairly healthy. Now, if he was such a drug addict as they'd like us to believe, then his organs, especially his liver and kidneys would have been damaged from the drug abuse....but yet his organs were in excellent condition.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 18, 2010, 11:25:56 AM
i agree!! people who take regular medication eg blood pressure tablets.. have to have regular blood tests to check the effect its having on their liver & kidneys..

i take blood for a living so this is an everyday thing for me!! so a drug abuser would have definate damage!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

January 18, 2010, 11:40:43 AM
I have always thought that was one odd thing to come up with  it must be too prove Michael is the father to his children and shut the press up and get them off his back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 12:03:01 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
You know what I found very strange was that they put on the autopsy report that he was actively producing sperm ,how is that relevant to the case? And I have not heard of anyone really saying to much about it .Is it normal procedure for them to check a male murder victims fertility ? I don't know for sure ,but I don't think it is . Why would the coroner care wether Michael was fertile or not ? I can see how his family might care {or MJ } considering all of the nasty rumors going on about who fathered the kids .But would they {the family}     have control over what the coroner put in his report ? I think not . Unless it is a fake report . And if the report was fake then someone ,maybe was trying to quell the rumors about who fathered Mj's kids {I am certain they are all his BTW} Like , well if he was actively producing sperm ,then why would he need other men's sperm so therefore ,they are his . I don't know but this is something that really bothers me . I am not a man .But if I were ,& I was Michael ,wouldn't it be a good way to Quell some of the rumors ,to put out a fake coroners report saying u were producing sperm ? does Anybody know ? Is it common practice to test a murder victims fertility ?

I am sorry to say that his kids are mucht to white, and we know the black  race is stronger.. Only Blanket has a resemblance with his dad, but the other two?¿?¿¿ Some explanation, please?? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

January 18, 2010, 12:30:52 PM
:lol:  Wheres Jennyapplehead  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

January 18, 2010, 02:21:04 PM
Quote from: "ENGELINHIER"
kelly wright wrote:
You know what I found very strange was that they put on the autopsy report that he was actively producing sperm ,how is that relevant to the case? And I have not heard of anyone really saying to much about it .Is it normal procedure for them to check a male murder victims fertility ? I don't know for sure ,but I don't think it is . Why would the coroner care wether Michael was fertile or not ? I can see how his family might care {or MJ } considering all of the nasty rumors going on about who fathered the kids .But would they {the family} have control over what the coroner put in his report ? I think not . Unless it is a fake report . And if the report was fake then someone ,maybe was trying to quell the rumors about who fathered Mj's kids {I am certain they are all his BTW} Like , well if he was actively producing sperm ,then why would he need other men's sperm so therefore ,they are his . I don't know but this is something that really bothers me . I am not a man .But if I were ,& I was Michael ,wouldn't it be a good way to Quell some of the rumors ,to put out a fake coroners report saying u were producing sperm ? does Anybody know ? Is it common practice to test a murder victims fertility ?

I am sorry to say that his kids are mucht to white, and we know the black race is stronger.. Only Blanket has a resemblance with his dad, but the other two?¿?¿¿ Some explanation, please??

Then how do you explain Prince's vitiligo ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions