Re: MJ's sperm
January 18, 2010, 02:34:42 PM
Quote from: "Jude"
:lol:  Wheres Jennyapplehead  :lol:

Have we seen Prince ?? Was it not Latoya who said he had the illness?? How many things did she say, and we did not gave credit ??? Are we believing what suit us???

Sorry, to bother you, but I wonder all the time.. Any one could have this skin problem? I just want to see the similarities , please help  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 02:49:18 PM
I didn't knew LaToya said that. But I've seen a video in YT (sorry it was long ago) where it showed clearly vitiligo spots on Princes skin.
But how can we know for sure ? :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Boreas

January 18, 2010, 03:04:08 PM
I was, honestly, curious about the whole kid thing too...there are a lot of things that parents can choose now these days, pertaining to IVF such as choosing your babies sex, hair color/texture, eye color and also skin color. Not that those things matter in the long run, because they are KIDS, but it's basically baby shopping for some people who want to have their kid look a certain way. I am NOT saying that MJ did these things, but people do do these things for reasons. I like to analyze a lot of things...maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Maybe those ARE his kids, and he choose (he definitely had the connections and bling to do that) lighter skin because he knew there is a chance of vitiligo running to his offspring and perhaps made that choice so they wouldn't have to go through what he did? I know it was said that Paris was conceived through IVF and possibly Blanket too....I don't know...just my thoughts! I really think that they are his kids though...so it really doesn't matter anyway! At least for me.

Genetics is weird, and there's always a 50/50 percent chance of having a one skin color and the other. An example would be one of my friend's sister is white with blonde hair, she had a baby with a white guy with sandy blonde hair, but their baby was quite dark skinned with black hair . They thought either she cheated on him, or in some chance the baby got switched with another couples. They did a DNA test, TWICE, and it was indeed THEIR baby....so, things happen like that.

Pertaining to the sperm thing,...that is really weird that they would inform that on the report. I don't know why, but it's random.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 03:27:34 PM
Quote from: "Boreas"
I was, honestly, curious about the whole kid thing too...there are a lot of things that parents can choose now these days, pertaining to IVF such as choosing your babies sex, hair color/texture, eye color and also skin color

Designers babies - a scary prospect... although scientists have been adding genes to animal embryos for years. Since the human genome was decoded anything seems possible, especially if the price is right. Its already possible to pre-select the sex of a child , what's next!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

Boreas

January 18, 2010, 03:35:05 PM
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
Quote from: "Boreas"
I was, honestly, curious about the whole kid thing too...there are a lot of things that parents can choose now these days, pertaining to IVF such as choosing your babies sex, hair color/texture, eye color and also skin color

Designers babies - a scary prospect... although scientists have been adding genes to animal embryos for years. Since the human genome was decoded anything seems possible, especially if the price is right. Its already possible to pre-select the sex of a child , what's next!

I read a while ago that they can also choose the baby's sexuality. Like making sure that the kid turns out straight rather than gay. it's messing with nature, I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 18, 2010, 03:40:08 PM
Quote from: "KingMJ"
I read somewhere (not sure if it was here or on MJJC) that coroners mention in the report anything that was apparent when examining the body.  So if a male is brought in and it is apparent that he has recently ejaculated or there are remnents of this on the body, then they have to mention it in the report.  I haven't got a clue if this is correct or not, but if it is, it leads to a whole host of other questions! *confused*
Dr. Susan Essian Etok said that same thing, that it would have to be apparent.  She also said that someone was trying to tell us something about the information leaked.  hmmm....I wonder what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 18, 2010, 03:42:01 PM
Quote from: "ENGELINHIER"
Quote from: "Jude"
:lol:  Wheres Jennyapplehead  :lol:

Have we seen Prince ?? Was it not Latoya who said he had the illness?? How many things did she say, and we did not gave credit ??? Are we believing what suit us???

Sorry, to bother you, but I wonder all the time.. Any one could have this skin problem? I just want to see the similarities , please help  :(
first of all it is not an illness.  Vitaligo is an immune disorder.  It does not make you ill.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 18, 2010, 03:51:10 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
You know what I found very strange was that they put on the autopsy report that he was actively producing sperm ,how is that relevant to the case? And I have not heard of anyone really saying to much about it .Is it normal procedure for them to check a male murder victims fertility ? I don't know for sure ,but I don't think it is . Why would the coroner care wether Michael was fertile or not ? I can see how his family might care {or MJ } considering all of the nasty rumors going on about who fathered the kids .But would they {the family}     have control over what the coroner put in his report ? I think not . Unless it is a fake report . And if the report was fake then someone ,maybe was trying to quell the rumors about who fathered Mj's kids {I am certain they are all his BTW} Like , well if he was actively producing sperm ,then why would he need other men's sperm so therefore ,they are his . I don't know but this is something that really bothers me . I am not a man .But if I were ,& I was Michael ,wouldn't it be a good way to Quell some of the rumors ,to put out a fake coroners report saying u were producing sperm ? does Anybody know ? Is it common practice to test a murder victims fertility ?

I am sorry to say that his kids are mucht to white, and we know the black  race is stronger.. Only Blanket has a resemblance with his dad, but the other two?¿?¿¿ Some explanation, please?? :?:
you know what...that is ignorant.  The kids are only "much too white" when you put them next to dark skin, like Janet and Randy for example, but they look dark when you put them next to light skinned people.  Take a look at this video...If you study Genetics you would understand that black isn't like a crayon...it doesn't dominate and cover.  My husband and I have BLACK hair (me native american and he arab) and 2 of our 3 children are dirty blonde...go figure and go learn.  I'm done being sweet.
[youtube:1sxiliqt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elL-Tq6NSxE[/youtube:1sxiliqt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 12:52:01 AM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "kelly wright"
You know what I found very strange was that they put on the autopsy report that he was actively producing sperm ,how is that relevant to the case? And I have not heard of anyone really saying to much about it .Is it normal procedure for them to check a male murder victims fertility ? I don't know for sure ,but I don't think it is . Why would the coroner care wether Michael was fertile or not ? I can see how his family might care {or MJ } considering all of the nasty rumors going on about who fathered the kids .But would they {the family}     have control over what the coroner put in his report ? I think not . Unless it is a fake report . And if the report was fake then someone ,maybe was trying to quell the rumors about who fathered Mj's kids {I am certain they are all his BTW} Like , well if he was actively producing sperm ,then why would he need other men's sperm so therefore ,they are his . I don't know but this is something that really bothers me . I am not a man .But if I were ,& I was Michael ,wouldn't it be a good way to Quell some of the rumors ,to put out a fake coroners report saying u were producing sperm ? does Anybody know ? Is it common practice to test a murder victims fertility ?

I am sorry to say that his kids are mucht to white, and we know the black  race is stronger.. Only Blanket has a resemblance with his dad, but the other two?¿?¿¿ Some explanation, please?? :?:
you know what...that is ignorant.  The kids are only "much too white" when you put them next to dark skin, like Janet and Randy for example, but they look dark when you put them next to light skinned people.  Take a look at this video...If you study Genetics you would understand that black isn't like a crayon...it doesn't dominate and cover.  My husband and I have BLACK hair (me native american and he arab) and 2 of our 3 children are dirty blonde...go figure and go learn.  I'm done being sweet.
[youtube:28f13edf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elL-Tq6NSxE[/youtube:28f13edf]

Sorry If I offended any of you  I was just even asking If someone could explain, cause it is possible I am quite ignoranta on that genetic issue with no intention to make anyone angry.  :(

Thanks for the post
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions