liegi

Re: The forum and its admins
July 09, 2010, 03:16:58 PM
Thank you.  I'm sorry I didn't understand you were referring to those videos (I have seen them).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 09:03:51 PM
Quote from: "Lonelynation"
I would also like to express my gratitude for all the work you two put into this site. I sometimes stay away from the site for a while then come back, but only because it's hard on my heart. Truly though, I find it appalling that you guys would receive death threats or any sort of negative comments. Like you said, if people don't want to be on the site, they shouldn't be on it.

I want to thank you guys so much for funding and supporting such a site. I've had the chance to talk to people from all over the world, and it's been amazing. Not only that, but all of these people have felt the same pain I've felt about Michael, and are just wanting to find the truth. This site as helped me so much, and it's you two I have to thank :)

Here, here.  My sentiments exactly.  And because I'm not always on here since I signed up in December, I miss things and have totally missed the video that is referenced. video?  badkolo?  jacksonologist?  i've missed all of this but I appreciate hearing from Mo and Souza, which helps me get caught up today.

In any case, thank you for funding and supporting this site.
Without this site (and one other that I am on occasionally, :)  but that site came after this one), I would have absolutely no one to talk to about the death hoax.  I have a lot of friends who are diehard fans of Michael, but none of them believe that he's still alive.  Thank you for this outlet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 02, 2010, 11:19:46 AM
Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
very well said, souza.

I didnĀ“t know your laptop was stolen, and this shocks me that ppl even break into your homes just to be able to write some shit on the internet! Are you ok?

To hear this is really really bad and scary.   :(  Please, take great care of yourselves!
You must be very close to the truth to be such a target of hate.
Who is so much afraid of you (r words)?
 "Witch-hunting" is a relict from the middle ages - those hunted and burnt were the wise women who knew too much, and those chasing them feared their mental power.
So they tried to demoralize them, tortured them and forced them to give false evidence.
History repeats itself - the methods are different, more subtle, but the vicious scheme behind it hasn't changed that much.
To endure this needs great courage.
Thank God times have changed at least, so people can defend and protect themselves not to get caught and be literally "burnt".
I just wonder what happened to Michael if he is safe as well.
I pray for your safety - and your happiness and good spirits to continue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

August 02, 2010, 12:20:50 PM
i agree with all the  posts above, i must add that it's not only this forum that is being bashed, i have seen many mj sites, pages when fans attack,hurt and ridicule other fans for just not sharing their opinion,it really doesnt matter whether one has been MJ's fan for almost all his life or has become one after his "death",though i'm a fan since my childhood, i have met ones  who are fans from the very beginning but are rude, cruel to each other and  keep on talking  about MJ's message, about love, about spreading it, but instead they spread hatred, this is human nature and unfortunately these people are a lot and everywhere, so never give up Mo and Souza, u're  doing a great job, this place has become a very candid and sweet place for me,not talking about some really rude posters,i think those rude ones must be just ignored.much love and peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Its her

August 03, 2010, 05:59:55 AM
Quote from: "Integrity"
All I have to say is THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE.
WITH OUT YOU THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO FORUM FOR ALL OF US TO GO.
Be strong and please know that I appreciate you and I am very thankful to you both.
I do not know why anybody is against you. All I can say is I send protection your way & know that there are people like myself that are truly grateful.  
Peace & love to you both:)

AMEN. Same loving thoughts (and prayers for protection) to you from myself. :)

Anonymity oftimes brings the cowards out of the woodwork. All cowards aren't haters but all haters are cowards. It is the nature of cowards to bully.

I don't understand haters, HERE, though. Unbeilievable every single time I see it here! A REAL oxymoron.... But, just be encouraged by what has been attributed to Bob Dylan, I believe:

"If you haven't been booed, you haven't done anything"

Cheers and jeers are just different pitches of expelled air. Tune out the sour notes, and pretend it's all one big symphony, as the backdrop to your obviously making some seriously righteous waves SOMEwhere in the fabric of this universe!!!  :o  8-)  :D  You GO, gurls!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrow:

Oh, and I'd get a big fierce booty :twisted: -munching dog for home security...now that is scary :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions