Chance

Re: son nothing happened on jan 18th??
January 19, 2010, 09:54:27 PM
nothing happened with the investigation.. but I felt the Jackson's tweet on the 18th was huge clue
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

January 19, 2010, 10:00:05 PM
if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does

so, your eyes don't lie, the media does.. was posted on January 18th? If so, I believe this could be what we were waiting for .. I interpret that tweet to mean that we have seen the discrepancies with Michael's death with our eyes and our eyes are not lying but the media is cuz they keep reporting that he's dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 05:32:29 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
This is my two cents.  I am not going anywhere.  I believe that MJ is still out there.  I am going to keep on believing.  I know that God is watching all the bad that happened to MJ in this world.  I have faith that the truth will be revealed.  Please do not going members who are losing faith.  You guys are my MJ family! Love you all and God bless each one of you! :D

Hi,you are right,we love you too!!!Im glad to be here with all of you!Mike still be here,with us.Doesn´t matter,how...We do believe to him and his messages,we are here with him,for him and for us..thanks xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 07:41:07 PM
Quote from: "Chance"
if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does

so, your eyes don't lie, the media does.. was posted on January 18th? If so, I believe this could be what we were waiting for .. I interpret that tweet to mean that we have seen the discrepancies with Michael's death with our eyes and our eyes are not lying but the media is cuz they keep reporting that he's dead.
ok... I'm lost... is this a tweet from the Jacksons? it was posted on Jan 18?... if it is so, then I agree with you, specially the part of "see truths when they r revealed to you".
maybe is not a clue.. but it is an affirmation, maybe refered to the "emotions", but maybe not :O haha.
Well.. ppl, don't get disapointed, we know he is alive, we feel it! we found a lot of odd things surrounding his "death".. of course we all want to see him again, but as I said earlier, most of us don't want to see him again because we need to confirm that he is in deed alive, we want to see him again just as much as we wanted to see him ever since we are fans (in a concert, photos, tv, etc), so I wont tell to any of you "you must be happy only knowing he is alive" or stuffs like that, because I also wanna see him again just as much as I wanted since I can remember.
Lot of L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Raven

January 22, 2010, 03:02:03 AM
The date of 18th januari was mentioned in some official documents as the date untill certain information was required to be sealed for public release, in order not to jeopardize the ongoing investigation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 22, 2010, 03:28:23 AM
Quote from: "lisap27"
@Ijustcantstoplovingu
i go on it cos it cheers me up no end!!!  :oops:  ;) when i need a time out.. i sit back relax and have a read!!  ;)  :lol:

If its the site I think it is they have "very large imaginations" :!:  :!:  :!:  :oops:

No harm at all if it cheers you up,  I lost the web site address  ... lol :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hope you are having a good day today.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions