No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: where are jonell and pianogames??
January 19, 2010, 06:19:27 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
blame for what??

Uri Geller introduced MJ to Martin Bashir.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 06:20:22 PM
really but wanst that jermaine??? m confuse
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 06:22:36 PM
No it was Uri Geller.  Michael came to London in 2002 and hung about with Uri Geller during his stay.  (i have no idea why)
Uri Geller is the one who introduced MJ to Bashir and used the whole Princess Diana connection to get MJ interested and pursuaded.  
Michael never spoke to Uri again after that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 06:24:46 PM
oh i c , but the way this guy was talking about mj was if they were really close friend and he care alot of him , i think  he made statement about drug problem too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 06:27:36 PM
oh i c , but the way this guy was talking about mj was if they were really close friend and he care alot of him , i think  he made statement about drug problem too

Uri Geller considers himself a friend and uses the MJ connection a lot.   He even released his home movies in the UK as a documentary on television after MJs death.  
Uri also said he witnessed Michael using drugs during 2002 in London.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 06:35:58 PM
i was  wondering  why  pianogames is nt making another video ? there is a complete silence from jonellstar i heard someone saying she was a medical student but was   giving  a thought  of changing her   career , later on she said there is not much in the news it was like months back and if mj wont return in july she is done with hoax  
   why all of the sudd en other people stop ? did they loseture faith ? or   getting threats  ???? !!!!
YOU GUYS HAVE TO REMEMBER PIANOGAMES IS 16 THE KID HAS SCHOOL HE CANT BE ONLINE ALL THE TIME, BESIDES HE HAS TO FIND INFORMATION AND WITH EVERYTHING BEING QUIET RIGHT NOW ITS HARD TO FIND INFORMATION WITH ALL THE FLASE INFO GOING AROUND. ALSO I THINK THEY HAVE SOME BIG SURPRISES IN STORE I HEARD ONE OF THEM WAS INTERVIEWING CONRAD MURRAY SO I HEARD I THINK THEY BOTH ARE INTERVIEWING SOMEONE IMPORTANT SO LETS ALL JUST BE PATIENT AND WAIT OK THESE KIDS HAVE SCHOOL SO YOU GUYS GOTA CALM DOWN.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

January 19, 2010, 06:46:29 PM
Quote from: "MjjGirlSteph"
i was  wondering  why  pianogames is nt making another video ? there is a complete silence from jonellstar i heard someone saying she was a medical student but was   giving  a thought  of changing her   career , later on she said there is not much in the news it was like months back and if mj wont return in july she is done with hoax  
   why all of the sudd en other people stop ? did they loseture faith ? or   getting threats  ???? !!!!
YOU GUYS HAVE TO REMEMBER PIANOGAMES IS 16 THE KID HAS SCHOOL HE CANT BE ONLINE ALL THE TIME, BESIDES HE HAS TO FIND INFORMATION AND WITH EVERYTHING BEING QUIET RIGHT NOW ITS HARD TO FIND INFORMATION WITH ALL THE FLASE INFO GOING AROUND. ALSO I THINK THEY HAVE SOME BIG SURPRISES IN STORE I HEARD ONE OF THEM WAS INTERVIEWING CONRAD MURRAY SO I HEARD I THINK THEY BOTH ARE INTERVIEWING SOMEONE IMPORTANT SO LETS ALL JUST BE PATIENT AND WAIT OK THESE KIDS HAVE SCHOOL SO YOU GUYS GOTA CALM DOWN.

There is no way they will get an interview out of Murray!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 06:47:20 PM
i m not getting hyper like i said earlier and i still ma intain THEIR SILENCE CONCERNS ME . SOMETIMES back they were releasing videos like every other day ,so nO ONE IS LOSING THEIR PATIENCE .Please read the post from the beginning before making comments and yes i do realise they cant stay on net all the time and i dont expect them to
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 07:54:28 PM
I agree, I am very worried by their silence. I think a lot can be said by the inquisitiveness and savvy investigative styles of Jonell and PianoGames. I can't imagine that life was any less busy for them a few months ago when they were spitting out hoax videos left and right. I cannot wait to see/hear more from these 2 wonderful investigators and great minds. However, like many others.....I do wonder if they have been threatened by anyone. It appears as if things have slowed down to a snail's pace and frankly it is killing me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

January 19, 2010, 08:20:01 PM
pianogames has some really nice video's. loved the one with the paintings. cant wait for his next one. as far as jonell goes she used to make great video's as well but imo she didnt get the results she thought she was going to get from tii i believe she thought michael would reveal the hoax. why? because she was baseing thing on the joey skaggs theory hook, line, and sinker. and with his hoaxes this is it should have revealed it all but to her surprise it only revealed small pieces. and since that was the case she needed time to recoop. but in the meantime not much has happened but a bunch of false dates. imo dont see her making another video until the return if there is one. and btw im not dogging jonell i was actually thinking just like her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 09:12:51 PM

Yea seriously! PianoGames usually updated the channel frequently but nothing for almost a month I believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]LONG LIVE THE KING with L.O.V.E.[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 19, 2010, 09:13:26 PM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
pianogames has some really nice video's. loved the one with the paintings. cant wait for his next one. as far as jonell goes she used to make great video's as well but imo she didnt get the results she thought she was going to get from tii i believe she thought michael would reveal the hoax. why? because she was baseing thing on the joey skaggs theory hook, line, and sinker. and with his hoaxes this is it should have revealed it all but to her surprise it only revealed small pieces. and since that was the case she needed time to recoop. but in the meantime not much has happened but a bunch of false dates. imo dont see her making another video until the return if there is one. and btw im not dogging jonell i was actually thinking just like her.

I agree. PianoGames describes everything with great detail and makes it easier to understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]LONG LIVE THE KING with L.O.V.E.[/size]

January 20, 2010, 03:26:08 AM
I guess we should wait till the TII bluray/dvd comes out.

Look at how the TIImovie lead us in a particular direction and I think  that, if there is anything that should be revealed, then the bluray/dvd will be used as THE NEXT PLATFORM. It is the only way to reach masses of people, when a message should be sent to the WORLD.  

I feel that, what we got during the past weeks are all possible hints that might fit. I think the release of  the dvd will give us a clearer picture.

And I guess Jonell will then react. Remember her video after TII. My opinion, hope I`m right, of course ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 04:51:08 AM
Quote from: "Shout"
I think they just donĀ“t know anything. The last video of Pianogames was really bad in my opinion! I do not like everything they have presented. A lot of things which they have showed are siply not true. I do not understand why so many people believe what they show...but it is up you whether to believe or not. It would be great if there were more facts presented not just wishfull thinking... :x

You're right. Some things they put in their videos simply are not true. They wouldn't be making a lot of mistakes if they were long time fans or did a little more research and less speculation. Not everything needs to be sensationalized. There are just a lot of things I roll my eyes at. For instance seeing Blanket in a painting that was done perhaps nearly 2 decades before he was ever born.

Quote from: "MjjGirlSteph"

You really think Conrad Murray's lawyer would allow him to be interviewed by a random youtuber? It doesn't sound like a great idea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...