Re: Need to know what you think
January 19, 2010, 08:13:58 PM
Quote from: "515angel"
Does Jermaine wear white socks? I see the person sitting there wearing white socks!
I also see a person standing to the left of the Forest Lawn sign at 43 seconds also wearing white socks. A black open jacket, white undershirt, black pants and white socks!

Maybe we're all going crazy!  :shock:

OMG you are very right and I hadn't seen that originally!! Oh, this is oh so exciting yet only adds to the cryptic reasons for it. It is odd because it appears as if that figure at 43 seconds (at the entrance to  FL) as if Michael just "appears" from that hedge!!!! It clearly looks like him. To me the image looks supernatural---almost transparent except for those white socks-ha ha! I cannot see the white socks on the individual seated at the pool. However, even though the attire looks like that of Jermaine in the next immediate scene (after the fountain/reflection pool scene) I am not 100% convinced it is actually Jermaine sitting there. Perhaps it is or perhaps it is not. Perhaps the person is dressed to appear like Jermaine in the next scene????? This could be a trick or illusion of it all?!?!?!? All I can say is good job Michael. Another clue or two taken!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Mel31Topic starter

January 19, 2010, 08:15:30 PM
Thank you 515 angel!  :D

@Suzi~Ses~Its~Right I'll watch what you said thank you to mention I did not think  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

in my heart there will always be a place for you for all my life i\'ll keep a part of you with me and everywhere i am there you\'ll be Michael L.O.V.E

Mel31Topic starter

January 19, 2010, 08:20:48 PM
OMG!!  :shock:

I get mad for sure when I read It is odd Because it appears as if that figure at 43 seconds (at the entrance to FL) as if Michael just "appears" from that hedge! " my head was calculated 43 sec 4 +3 = 7  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

in my heart there will always be a place for you for all my life i\'ll keep a part of you with me and everywhere i am there you\'ll be Michael L.O.V.E

RK

January 19, 2010, 08:25:04 PM
I see that too. Great find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 08:28:00 PM
Great find Mel31 :shock:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 08:54:16 PM
i got online and was checking out forest lawn and guess what i found out? michaels funeral was held at forest lawn hollywood hills but he was not buried there. according to forest lawn website he is buried at forest lawn in glendale in which these are 2 different places. so why did the brothers go to hollywood hills to visit when they should have went to glendale  :o  do they not know where he is buried or they just know that he's not buried :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 09:57:15 PM
Quote from: "515angel"
Does Jermaine wear white socks? I see the person sitting there wearing white socks!
I also see a person standing to the left of the Forest Lawn sign at 43 seconds also wearing white socks. A black open jacket, white undershirt, black pants and white socks!

Maybe we're all going crazy!  :shock:

That outfit screams Michael. I see it too! There is definitely someone sitting there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 09:59:21 PM
I saw someone sitting there....with white socks!  :shock:   Maybe this is the blow your mind piece in the show, cause nothing else I saw blew my mind.

And what about the brothers going to the wrong FL?  WTH??!!  And, was it Jackie who mentioned all the nice cards and flowers.  How did they get there?  Oh yeah, KF.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 10:14:04 PM
I am not comparing Michael to Jesus in no way but I just thought about a movie of Jesus when he says " Why do you look for the living among the dead ". Thats what Michael is saying sitting behind that fountain lol.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 10:20:02 PM
WOW.  

About the comments on the 2 FL locations... the footage in the video looks just like the entrance to FL (sign, hedges, trees, odd things that look like hot air balloons to the right of the trees) that I saw in footage of the funeral.  In the footage I saw before, it was when the Jackson family cars were driving into FL.  Is it possible that some of that footage was used in the reality show?  Also, the terrace area that the brothers are shown on (holding the flowers) looks like the one we've seen before where those female fans visit and bring flowers/cards from fans from around the world.  I hope some of that made sense.  

About the fountain... that it freaky.  I wonder if someone could find a photo of that fountain from another angle to see if there is a bench of some sort there.  At one point, the person looks almost transparent.  Odd for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

Mel31Topic starter

January 19, 2010, 10:37:32 PM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
i got online and was checking out forest lawn and guess what i found out? michaels funeral was held at forest lawn hollywood hills but he was not buried there. according to forest lawn website he is buried at forest lawn in glendale in which these are 2 different places. so why did the brothers go to hollywood hills to visit when they should have went to glendale  :o  do they not know where he is buried or they just know that he's not buried :D

Yes ur right it is weird! :shock: , here's the wikipedia link scroll down the page NOTE you click on the links to see the satellite view and it seems that Michael is in Glendale is where we saw September 3 were real

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mel31Topic starter

January 19, 2010, 10:53:31 PM
if the fountain is it there is no chance that somebody is sitting there, why we really see someone??? :shock:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

January 20, 2010, 04:21:34 AM
Yes, in Glendale there is a fountain called the Heron Fountain. It has a bronze statue, that is what we are seeing throug the fountain. Sorry I can't put the pic here don't know how to. Put in google forrest lawn fountain and first topic if you clic on you can see the picture there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 01:15:41 PM
there is a fl hollywood hills and there is a fl glendale these are two different places they both have a heron fountain.
the one in hollywood is the one showed on the jacksons and the one in glendale is totally bronze it does not have a trace of white in it. google both of them in and you will see the difference. i will try to show you the first one will be from hollywood hills and second is from glendale
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tay3

January 20, 2010, 01:39:41 PM
I hate to say this guys, because I was hoping it could be Michael. If you look carefully, I really think it's Jermaine by the fountain, but only if he was wearing white socks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions