2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
THE ONE THING THAT BOTHERS ME ALOT ABOUT ALL THIS HOAX....IS THE FACT THAT THE FAMILY AND MICHAEL ARE ALL VERY RELIGIOUS, AND ARE FORCED TO LIE...THIS MUST BE HARD FOR THEM, AS IT IS A SIN.....SO I STARTED RESEARCHING THIS. What would warrant as a real lie in the bible, and then what could they do to protect themselves.  A KEY symbol, WHICH PARIS WORE AT THE MEMORIAL, symbolises "POWER TO ABSOLVE SIN".  I need other peoples help to look out for other items of jewellry etc. or clothing, to confirm this.   I just can't see them all lying so openly.....BUT............

As I  was investigating if lying is a sin,  I stumbled across this:  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A person with a name of MichaelJesusJacksonChrist, has been asking questions on this  YAHOO ASK site..
He talks about if a fake 911 call made.....is really a lie or not.  Then there's alot of other really interesting stuff that he asks.......and then they started talking about Nostradamus and his predictions and found relevance to MJ
This Nostradamus quatrain sounds relevant:
"Like a griffin will come the King of Pop,
Accompanied by those seeking fortune:
He will lead a great mass of the glittered glove,
And they will go against and falsely accuse him
Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 09:35:18 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is freaky! Where did u find a question about 911 tho? I cant see it....

Thank u!

K.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

IDK have you seen some of what those people said ..horrible just horrible..I don't think I would post questions and watch people say such horrible things about me. Whats wrong with people??

I thought maybe but then after seeing people make comments about the allegations and plastic surgeries I tend to believe thats not him but of course thats just my opinion.

It's always good to look into everything!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

jill

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
THE ONE THING THAT BOTHERS ME ALOT ABOUT ALL THIS HOAX....IS THE FACT THAT THE FAMILY AND MICHAEL ARE ALL VERY RELIGIOUS, AND ARE FORCED TO LIE...THIS MUST BE HARD FOR THEN, AS IT IS A SIN.....SO I STARTED RESEARCHING THIS. What would warrant as a real lie in the bible, and then what could they do to protect themselves.  A KEY symbol, WHICH PARIS WORE AT THE MEMORIAL, symbolises "POWER TO ABSOLVE SIN".  I need other peoples help to look out for other items of jewellry etc. or clothing, to confirm this.   I just can't see them all lying so openly.....BUT............

As I  was investigating if lying is a sin,  I stumbled across this:  

A person with a name of MichaelJesusJacksonChrist, has been asking questions on this  YAHOO ASK site..
He talks about if a fake 911 call made.....is really a lie or not.  Then there's alot of other really interesting stuff that he asks.......and then they started talking about Nostradamus and his predictions and found relevance to MJ
This Nostradamus quatrain sounds relevant:
"Like a griffin will come the King of Pop,
Accompanied by those seeking fortune:
He will lead a great mass of the glittered glove,
And they will go against and falsely accuse him

About the lying....I have wondered the same thing.  If it is a hoax, his whole family has had to lie time and again about so many things.  I don't consider myself religous but I do have a relationship with Jesus.  I, myself, would have a very difficult time lying for months on end.  I just couldn't do it.  From what I have read about Michael he was extremely honest.  I found somewhere a note of appology he had left someone just because he had taken a pen from their desk. If it is a hoax, the deception would be very hard for them to keep up for a very long period of time.  

I thought maybe that is what his brother, Jackie, was struggling with on the Jackson's show..the lying.  Just a thought.  I could be totally wrong but he seemed to be really be withdrawn in the last episode. (The only one I have watched.) In my opinion, I don't think it was about not being ready to perform.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
That's why I posted this subject.  I AM CATHOLIC, AND THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS FOR LYING.  EG.  "WHEN THE NAZIS CAME KNOCKING AT OUR DOOR, AND ASKED IF THERE WERE ANY JEWS INSIDE.....WE ANSWERED NO."  That sort of a lie to protect one from being injured or hurt, is not considered a sin....quote from resources.....

I'm still looking for the 911 thing....will post it as soon as i can.

HOW COULD THEY LIE ALL THE TIME??????
Lets look at the main LIAR....Jermaine.  He is not catholic anymore.  Isn't he a muslim??I will research that.

WHAT ABOUT THE KEY SYMBOL???????  That protects them from sinning, so maybe they are all wearing something similar around their necks, that we can't always necessarily see.  Just a thought.  Feedback very appreciated.......2good2btrue...Australia.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry but this quatrain is wrong .. Here is the original

CENTURY X - 86

Like a griffin will come the King of Europe,

Accompanied By those of Aquilon:

He will lead a great troop of red ones and white ones,

And they will go against the King of Babylon.

NICE TRY!

L.O.V.E  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is an interesting story in the Bible.  The story of Samson and Delilah...While Samson lied to Delilah about the nature  of his incredible strength, God was with him.  Samson had been separated for God, as he was a Nazirite.  His hair hadn't been cut, because it was what made him powerful.  Once he told Delilah the truth about the source of his strength...the Lord left him.

There is another example in the Bible. The story of Rahab and the spies.   In Jericho, a prostitute named Rahab assisted Israelite spies by hiding them from the local authorities. The spies, in return for her protection, promised to save her and her family during the planned military invasion as long as she fulfilled her part of the deal by keeping the details of the contact with them secret and leaving a sign on her residence that would be a marker for the advancing soldiers to avoid. She kept her word by hiding the spies when the city guard came to her house looking for them; the Israelites kept their word by sparing her family from the general massacre after taking the city: they recognized Rahab's house by a red cord hanging from her window. After the people of Israel conquered Canaan, she left prostitution, joined the Jewish people, and became a respectable married woman. Though it doesnt say that she exactly lied, she kept the secret...Probably the guard asked her, and she misled the guard.  I don't think it is good to lie, but well no one is perfect.  As good as MJ's  family may want  to be, they cant be perfect either.  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I was just posting from this Yahoo site.....they are not my words.  But thanks for clearing that made up stuff for us...  Cheers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Just found the initial post I looked at....here it is.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
THIS MIGHT HELP US UNDERSTAND A BIT BETTER. THE JACKSON'S CAN LIE, AS LONG AS THEY ASK FOR FORGIVENESS, AND THAT THEY ARE AWARE THAT IT IS A SIN...NOW  THAT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER.  NOTICE HOW KATHERINE HAS NEVER SPOKEN IN PUBLIC, AND HOW REBBIE DID NOT SHOW UP AT THE FUNERAL.  PARIS SPOKE AND WAS WEARING SOMETHING AROUND HER KNECK RESEMBLING A KEY....SOME OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS, MIGHT BE HAVING A HARDER TIME WITH HAVING TO LIE ABOUT THE HOAX DEATH.

1 John 1:8-10 “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess
our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that
we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Omg i was a regular poster on that site!!!! Seems like i have to enter the yahoo answers world again! Thank you for sharing. But the title should've been if he has a yahoo account.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

I think some members of the Jackson family are having a harder time lying and keeping the secret than others. Specially Katherine. Some time ago some person posted a picture of her being quite sad and suffering in the funeral and that person took it as the proof that showed that MJ is really dead. But what I think is that she was feeling very miserable about having to lie like that, of course she had to go to the funeral otherwise it would had been very bad for the hoax. But remember that she almost didn't make it to the funeral?? I think she was the one that arrived last, maybe they had to do some work of convincing her at the moment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I also thought that about Katherine.  I try and put myself in her shoes.  It must be sooooo hard to see a coffin infront of her, then to hear everyones comments and grief about her son.  Imagine being there, if one of your children were thought to be dead.  It would make me very emotional. Just the thought of knowing it will happen one day, and they had to go though with it now, even if he is alive.  In theory, he had passed and it all seemed real and she was overwhelmed.
Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 12:28:31 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

If he is on the internet faking his death, he will not log in under such names, I think he will be the one you'd least expect, the guy is not an idiot and on the net he is free to say and do whatever he likes without fans bothering him constantly.

And that Nostradamus prediction can't ever be real, he has never been that straight to the point with his predictions and it's way too hilarious to me.

So to answer your question "Does Michael Jackson have a Google account?", my bet would be yes and you will never know which one(s).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

If he is on the internet faking his death, he will not log in under such names, I think he will be the one you'd least expect, the guy is not an idiot and on the net he is free to say and do whatever he likes without fans bothering him constantly.

And that Nostradamus prediction can't ever be real, he has never been that straight to the point with his predictions and it's way too hilarious to me.

So to answer your question "Does Michael Jackson have a Google account?", my bet would be yes and you will never know which one(s).

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions