Re: Randy Jackson???
February 20, 2010, 11:19:43 PM
Quote from: "neversaynever"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
I'm still new to the forum and made a search on Randy so I hope I'm not dubble posting.

I've been watching many YT videos (as usual  :lol: ) which made me think there's something about Randy... It could be nothing but things that I found have got me wondering. In a video about the trial 2003-2005 they mention that Michael was relying a lot on his brother Randy who also fired one of his, I think it was, advisors from NOI. Then there was one video about Michael's "call for help" where he'd left a message on some doctors answering maching explaining that he feared for his life  :(  However they do not mention what year they were from. They interview this dr about Michael's "drug habit" asking if any family members tried to intervene and he answers: yes but only 2 Randy and Janet. Doesn't it prove Randy was very close to Michael?  We also haven't heard much from Randy and he's not on the reality show. Could it be that he plays a big part in all of this? Does anyone know if he and Michael were still close after the trial during these years? Has there been any word on randy lately? Anyone who knows more?

It was just a thought I had but as I said could be nothing...

Well... you asked for Randy and you got him!  There is an article in Breaking News that TMZ put out today. They seem to answer all of our questions. :lol:
I didn't see anything on TMZ website about Randy Jackson and I'd checked Breaking News
Nothing. The last thing I heard about Randy Jackson, ppl were indicating he was profiting off MJ's death. And he's not.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Randy Jackson???
February 20, 2010, 11:47:11 PM
I think Randy and MJ remained close.  I know when MJ was aquitted from his 2005 trial he said a short speech afterward.  I remember he singled out Randy and told him thank you out of all his siblings.  I know recently Randy has been tweeting on Twitter.  So he's been more vocal this past month.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions