dmovie27

That's a great observation!!!
Sorry to get off topic here, in regards to "plastic hair", could Jermaine's hair even hold a clue? There has GOT to be some explanation for his hair being that way.

The fact that if the whole show is a dream, then Jermaine and his hair are not real. It's a psychological technique. Almost as if he's saying, "Do you guys think I would really wear my hair like this on a regular?" If we as the public accept that, then we'll pretty much accept ANYTHING, ya know? It's a mental test. I bet when they all come back together, that hair style will be different.

I hope so. :P
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

Quote from: "Solid121"
I had a look at a map and the two memorial parks seem to be quite close together, perhaps they had to drive past one to get to the other on the same road, I tried to mark it out in this map. (I'm not from the area so I don't know, but I gave it a go  ;) )  

Feel free to correct me, i'm probably very wrong  :lol:

[attachment=0:rnyivvry]Untitled2.jpg[/attachment:rnyivvry]

You are VERY CORRECT! The sign also states Victory blvd and Buena Vista St. Victory Blvd, Buena Vista St and Forest Lawn drive are all in the same area. If they? took the Forest Lawn Drive exit they would go to Hollywood Hill Forest Lawn BUT if they keep going they would pass the Victory Blvd exit and keep driving towards Glendale on the freeway,
Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 01:34:20 AM by ejay
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

U guys can prolly use google maps satellite to see how it looks, its pretty accurate, I have no time to do it myself..(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

I am from Glendale city, I'll tell you the following. A few months ago I went to forest lawn in Glendale, to find Michael's grave. I found "Last Supper", I walked in the Great Mausoleum, read all names but could not find  Michael. The Farest Lawn Drive is on the 134 East-West freeway, it is 10-15 min away from city of Glendale. That's my every day way to work and back. From freeway, you could not see fountain. The day of Michael's "burial", I thought ti is going to be at forest lawn drive, but surprisingly there was no traffic on freway back to home. Later I learned, it is happening 5 min away from my home, in Glendale. I remember that until last hour, it was not clear where they will "bury" Michael. And, I watched Dynasty show also, it seemed brothers went to Glendale forest lawn judging by entrance gates. But later they appeared next to  Holly Terrace entrance, that it is NOT in Glendale forest Lawn. At least I did not see it. I am going to visit that Glendale lawn again and check it out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

ER911

Guys, didn't anyone notice that the name Holly Terrace was shown on the building?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this reminds me of JJ's tweet right after the show...something about believe what your eyes see, the media lies.  Well, if we saw Hollywood Hills then we should believe it, right?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay, so I live in L.A. lived here all my life so I know the city and all surrounding areas. The show did show the Forrest Lawn Dr which has nothing to with the Forrest Lawn in Glendale. True, if you are driving on the 134 Freeway, which is where the Forrest Lawn sign showned on the show is located, you will past Forrest Lawn in Hollywood and if you keep going you will past Forrest Lawn in Glendale.

This makes me believe the entire show was all scripted from the beginning. The producers wanted a big ending, so they came up with this dream of Jermaine's and they used the so called death of MJ as the dramatic ending.  The showing of the signs was to give it some kind of dramatic effect of "Hollywood", then the freeway sign to give us the clue that they were going to see MJ. Was it hoax clue? I don't know, because the mossoleum they showed and the buildings they showed are located at the Glendale Forrest Lawn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes her video about them going to Forest Lawn is very good.  She did prove that they went to the Forest Lawn cemetary in Hollywood instead of Glendale.  She showed the difference in the fountains at each Forest Lawn.  The one in Hollywood is the fountain that they showed on the Jackson Family dynasty and the one in Glendale has a little fountain with a pond around it which was not the one seen on the show.  The funeral Homes look totally differnt too.  I watched the clip of Dave Dave on Larry King on youtube and they actually showed the herse when it pulled into Glendale which look totally different.  Now the place the Jacksons went to does look like the one for the funeral but obviously they lied about the location.  It was Hollywood not Glendale.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This could depend however on when the episode was filmed, Michael was first in a temporary mortuary at Hollywood Hills from 7/7, but was then moved to Glendale for "burial" in september (i think it was)  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

ow..great video!thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe this was part of the blowing your mind thing.  Thanks maura!!  It's time for us to have a big clue again! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

Has part 32 been posted yet...its further into it... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

i m getting confuse by all this , how everything correlated with hoax , i mean ok they lie about mj resting place .buty why then? why would media lie they show the funeal at gleneremony  the whole c eremony took place their , what media has to do with that ,can someone explain that to me had a bad day today   cant think more
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I noticed the "Hollwood - Next 7 exits" sign right away and posted it on the thread about the show the next day but no one took to it.

Also,,,IF and thats a big IF...MJ is dead, then Im guessing he would be at the Hollywood Forest Lawn and not Glendale? Am I losing my mind here? Why would the bros go to the WRONG ass cemetary? If this is suppose to be a real "death" then they should have gone to Glendale!! Duh!

WTF is going on man? LOLOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions