Sarahli

Indeed we can now admit that the plan was to make a movie not a serie of concerts. It's quite obvious now. There is a scene which particularly brought me to that conclusion. I don't know if I'm right maybe I'm looking to far but the scene is when Michael is looking for the perfect note and makes the musician on his piano repeat the notes several times. I think it was for the song "The way you make me feel". They all make a point to speak in the microphone. Why ? They are not far from each other and can easily be heard by each other. So why speak in the mic ? To be sure for us to understand what they say ? I don't know what you think but for me but this scene was weird..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

CC

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Indeed we can now admit that the plan was to make a movie not a serie of concerts. It's quite obvious now. There is a scene which particularly brought me to that conclusion. I don't know if I'm right maybe I'm looking to far but the scene is when Michael is looking for the perfect note and makes the musician on his piano repeat the notes several times. I think it was for the song "The way you make me feel". They all make a point to speak in the microphone. Why ? They are not far from each other and can easily be heard by each other. So why speak in the mic ? To be sure for us to understand what they say ? I don't know what you think but for me but this scene was weird..
you are right! that scene was weird... i love that scene and the POPEYE shirt (POP.EYE?, promnent chin?), well i notice that too, why to talk to the mic? and the sound guy is...MICHAEL PRINCE! ;) SEE IT AGAIN...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

oh my gosh Speed emon You so totally described the way I felt both in movie and then seeing DVD I thought no way that is all Michael every inch as it seemed like in DVD felt closer to real MJ like we were closer ,like to real essence of MJ !! I am so gald that Youfelt that because I had very same reaction and thought in Movie I was going crazy and then when seeing DVD I thought man how do I get 2 so convincing different opinnions, and hte more I haved awtced TII quite  quite regularly I must say, and I feel no different that it is definitly MJ there so I jsut put it down to my emtion and great anticipation of TII that is why my judgement was soo entirley differnt but you know actually it wasn't my judgement , but my actual feelings like gut feelings from with in!! anyway thanks for posting this as I feel like wow I am not the only one.
love
Michelle :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HI Speed Demon and all guys here I jsut read this agin becaue another thing that I noticed in the cinema version but never except once in the DVD the masschewing of chewing gum it seemed really exagerated like I think MO or Souza mentioned way back in the Fluoride story or one mentioning clues MJ ahs left and it was so noticeable in the Movie  and MJ looked different and it gave off a totaltly different fefeling   but DVD all MJ jsut feels different. and not once does he look unhealthy or skinny in DVD , sorry I think I have repeated from above post but yeah . thanks  anyway .
Love You all more
Michelle ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions