how they go on hiding themselves
January 20, 2010, 06:21:57 PM
i have one question on my mind , all those famous  people who fake their death, how can they hide themselves from the world  , as far as mj is concern the name is so huge the face is known to millions how long he can  escape from media eyes ,now the hoax theories are in media speculation , wont they keep a close eys on him ??

how long those people involve in hoax can keep their silence ??j all these things make return a possibilty .. atleast to me .... just a thought what do you say????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: how they go on hiding themselves
January 20, 2010, 06:25:26 PM
There is the possiblity that they are all wearing disguises. Remember that MJ loved wearing disguises. And they can also change their names and stuff.... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Before you judge me, try hard to love me, look within your heart then ask, have you seen my childhood? - Michael Jackson

January 20, 2010, 06:27:26 PM
but even then how long it would take to live that kind of life ? lets say forever but what about other people , hollywood is known to have big mouths even most of the family members cant keep their silence ... just my opinion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 06:30:12 PM
You're right! I didn't think of that...They must get tired of that lifestyle...hmmmm.....I'll keep thinking about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Before you judge me, try hard to love me, look within your heart then ask, have you seen my childhood? - Michael Jackson

Loes

January 20, 2010, 08:09:15 PM
I also thought about that, so good question.
I don't know if there are other stars that faked their death, I personly feel that Michael is the first one.

What I also was wondering about:
Michael is in hiding, but what if he really gets ill en so ill that he needs a doctor ore even must go to the hospital? If that's the case what then?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
January 20, 2010, 08:25:51 PM
I thought Michael was the only one to fake his death until I came across some you tube videos about Elvis. Check out a guy named "Jon Cotner." After watching a few of these vids and a couple videos on "Proof" Elvis was still alive, I now believe that Elvis was quite successful when he "faked" his death!  I also believe that there were many similarities in "how" they hoaxed their "deaths." It's crossed my mind a few times that the greatest "Hoax" of all would be if Elvis and Michael returned at the same time!!! Wouldn't that be a Bamsday!!??  :shock:
Holy crap as I'm typing this I just saw an advertisment for This Is It and then right after there was an ad about Elvis, singing All Shook Up!!! :o  Talk about FREAKY!!! LOL

Wow...I think I've been spending too much time on this site, but I'm here to the end, because I believe that soon and very soon, we are going to see the KING(s)!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 08:40:32 PM
Look at the case of Radovan Karadzic ex Bosnian Serb leader who was on the run for thirteen years according to BBC News. "He was found living disguised, under a false name and working as a New Age healer in Belgrade in July 2008". Look him up on Google and you can see his before and during disguise photos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 21, 2010, 03:06:33 AM
It's just a matter of time.
I personally don't believe Elvis faked his death, but people did and some still do. But how many paps are seaching a good shot of Elvis today? I think none, or maybe couple crazy fans do. When the seach of evidence that Elvis is alive stopped? I think ater decade since Elvis passed noone seach the proof he's alive.
So it's the same for Michael to disguise about 5-10 years and then he's a free man. Who know how he will look like in 10 years. He can make another surgery, turn his color black (I heard that vitiligo patients can recover, it's psycological stuff), put some weight. Plus aging - he doesn't need to keep himself young anyomore. Even if he will look like MJ, he won't look the same as in 2009 and people would think it's another one impesonator. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Loes

January 21, 2010, 08:03:47 AM
But what about if he gets ill and need to see a docter ore go to hospital if it's serious?
Has anyone of you thought about that?
What will happen then??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 21, 2010, 08:30:13 AM
yes i worry about that, but its not our call, its out of our hands, we have to trust that he made the right decision for himself, but doctors do seem pretty easy to obtain and that they would do anything if the price is right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 21, 2010, 09:26:25 AM
Quote from: "Loes"
But what about if he gets ill and need to see a docter ore go to hospital if it's serious?
What will happen then??
Loes, I think about it allmost everyday because we know htta he's not the most healthy man on Earth.  :oops:
And I think what can happen if policeman will stop his car... And how he's going to cross boards.
And numerous questionsss like that.
But I hope he thought about it if it's a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Venus

January 21, 2010, 09:28:32 AM
Quote from: "Loes"
What will happen then??

Maybe that's why people think of his comeback, because they can't imagine how he can handle his life.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

lisap27

January 21, 2010, 11:06:21 AM
i think loads of people have probably done it!! olivia newton john's ex husband did it.. there a thread on here about that!!

i don't think tho tbh that hoaxing / faking your death and have the world mourn for you an pay tribute to you could / would allow them to come back!! yes i am negative about this whole come back thing.. i just don't think its possible.. as much as i would personally love it.. my gut tells me no-way!! just knowing would be enough for me..

and i think if you want to remain hidden you totally can.. especially with the ties an connections poeple have.. not to mention money!! just gotta know who to trust!! which is propabably 1 in a million people.. but i'm sure there out there.. i'm one.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

January 21, 2010, 11:13:51 AM
Well, he doesn't necessarily have to stay in the US, in Hollywood nonetheless; he could be everywhere, in disguise. Most of the people accept the fact he is dead so they're not gonna pay much attention to him, especially if he is in disguise.
If he gets sick I think he might call for a private doctor without necessarily revealing who he is, or he might have already involved a doctor he trusts , who knows  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Loes

January 21, 2010, 12:27:25 PM
He certainly had to have think this over in al the details of what could happen while he's in hiding. One doctor in the hoax is't enough imho. If he needs surgery (an operation) then he could need a special doctor. Not all doctors can do everything.
Maybe I think to much, but I'm a person who always thinks about everything that could go wrong and as Venus already mentioned, Michael was not the healthiest person.
Also if something happend to a beloved one of him, which I don't hope of course, but what would he do?

I can't imagine he stay in hiding for a long time, it would be to complicated for him.
He is just to famous to pull this off I think. Other persons who did it were not as famous (like the husband of Olivia Newton John).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions