dmovie27

Re: Still No DIANA ROSS!!!
January 23, 2010, 11:02:59 AM
Quote from: "mjmyangelbaby"
I don't know about that because in all the video's together you could tell there's sothing there on her part but she keeps back, look at the way they dance and hug you don't do that if you think of him as your son. and there's a picture of the 2 of them where he has his arms around I'm sorry I never took a picture like that with my son.

No, but Diana is a serious flirt and vixen. She had to know Michael was crushing on her and was probably just playing with him. I hate to sound chauvinistic, but she is still a woman and women will play with a man in that way. Let's say she was "humouring" him. I mean the reality is she was not his real mother, ya know? So she could get away with that and still keep her distance. I believe she was grounded more in reality than Michael was. That's why the letter back about the kids was so detached. She was probably like "WTH? I'm done raising kids, boy!" Diana has lived a very full life. Marriage, affairs, raising kids. She' did the full spectrum in the "adult" realm. Michael really hasn't.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

January 23, 2010, 11:05:00 AM
Quote from: "virgo75"
I don't know about that because in all the video's together you could tell there's sothing there on her part but she keeps back, look at the way they dance and hug you don't do that if you think of him as your son. and there's a picture of the 2 of them where he has his arms around I'm sorry I never took a picture like that with my son.

Honestly, when I see later videos of them together, she looks like she's just getting off on his attention.  An ego boost.  :roll:

I've seen some older women who know that younger guys have crushes on them.
For some, it turns out ok. Maybe they try to have a relationship, sometimes they don't.
But in some cases, for the women, it's just an ego boost.
And they play games with the younger guy.
Asking for hugs & favors.
Flirting shamelessly and giving the guy hope that something might happen between them.
Enjoying making a guy blush and feel excited knowing darn well they don't care, it just makes them feel like they've still "got it."   :roll:

Sorry, had a friend in this situation and it was really messed up.   :(

Absolutely. This is where my feelings on it are now as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

January 23, 2010, 11:14:34 AM

Honestly, when I see later videos of them together, she looks like she's just getting off on his attention.  An ego boost.  :roll:

I've seen some older women who know that younger guys have crushes on them.
For some, it turns out ok. Maybe they try to have a relationship, sometimes they don't.
But in some cases, for the women, it's just an ego boost.
And they play games with the younger guy.
Asking for hugs & favors.
Flirting shamelessly and giving the guy hope that something might happen between them.
Enjoying making a guy blush and feel excited knowing darn well they don't care, it just makes them feel like they've still "got it."   :roll:

Sorry, had a friend in this situation and it was really messed up.   :(

The situation with Michael and Diana is not like just some older woman and a younger guy. Michael was like 9 years old when he and Diana met and she took care of them when they first came to Motown. She helped to groom them and took them into her home! He grew up with Diana in his life. They have a history. He's already said he was in love with her. On Diana's end I can see how that situation could be very awkward because she probably has the picture of him as a little boy in her head, but now he's a grown (fine) man and he's IN LOVE with her!!! I don't believe for one second she was "playing" with him or leading him on. You can tell she genuinely loved Michael. What I see in some of the vids with them is a bit of an uncomfortable/ awkwardness coming from Diana, which is quite understandable. I'd also like to add that Diana's son Evan was working with Michael recently, so we can pretty much bet they were in contact one way or another - someone mentioned this in an earlier post.

For Michael to put this woman in his will to take care of his precious children must mean he thought the world of her and there was a bond of trust there. We know how important those children are to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 11:42:50 AM
Dianna Ross last time I heard about her before MJ's death said that she could not believe what Michael had done to himself, all that plastic surgery, why did he do that when he was so gorgeous before !!
She said things like she was pretty disgusted with how he had changed himself, so I do not know about where they are now, I don't think they are that close anymore.  People change.

Also I thought Qunicy Jones and him were close, but he keeps on talking about how Michael wanted to have white kids, and he did not like that.   So, people need to realize sometime poeple use each other
for publicity and they may care about the other person, but not to the dephts that we imagine.

While he clearly shows love for her, and her for him( at the time), poeple and feelings do change.
The only fam,ous person who truly showed love for him,( like I think they should), was Stevie Wonder
when he broke down and cried during a song he had written for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 04:19:58 AM
Don't forget though - Diana is 65 years old.

She may not WANT to "come back" or be in limelight...

And even if they were really close in the 70s & maybe even the 80s, that was like 20-30 years ago.  Who knows how much they kept in touch over the past 10-20 years?

I totally agree. Maybe she just likes where her life is at now and doesn't want to be back with the spotlight on her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

wilds

January 24, 2010, 11:59:02 AM
People can say they heard this and they heard that, but it's clear from the vid posted here and countless other vids and articles from both horses mouths that these two loved each other. And how did Diana change? People go on in life and do their own thing, that's natural. Doesn't mean she stopped loving Michael or had ill will towards him!!! That's ridiculous. In the interview I saw of her where she was asked about Michael's changing appearance, she said that she just guessed that there were things about himself that he wanted to change but that he was still BEAUTIFUL  :) And I can't blame her for staying quiet through all of this because she probably just wants to have peace and privacy. I'm not going to come on here and try and vilify this woman who has done nothing to hurt nor slander anyone, and was a big part of the beginning of Michael's early life and career. Diana is a legend in her own right and it's good to show her some respect. ESPECIALLY since we know how much Michael loved her! Don't hate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 10:27:29 PM
I'm sorry if you took what I posted the wrong way I love diana too, I was talking like that to the people who say that mj loved diana, but diana did'nt have the same feelings for him I was trying to show them that she did feel something otherwise she would'nt be dancing and hugging and acting the way she did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 10:43:52 PM
She introduced him the first time, why not the second time? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

January 25, 2010, 12:15:23 PM
Michael loved Diana but she didn't feel the same way in the sense of being together intamitely and Michael knew this and it probably hurt him so much seeing her and knowing he will never get her, poor Michael was heart broken  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions