dmovie27

Still No DIANA ROSS!!!
January 21, 2010, 07:47:57 PM
I believe her absence is a clue in itself. There is no way she could stay away this long and not say something on MJ. When Marvin Gaye died in 1984, she made an entire song and video dedicated to him! And they weren't even that close! I have a feeling she is going to be the one to reintroduce MJ to the world. It only seems right. This will elevate her back up to real importance and put her back on the map. Remember how big she was back in 1983 when she played Central Park, New York in the damn pouring rain??? Where is THAT Diana Ross at? She's been gone a loooong time. The one main pattern I notice is how those closest to MJ are being elevated back into the spotlight and having their time to shine now that he's "gone". The same will happen with Diana I feel.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

NCMJ2

Re: Still No DIANA ROSS!!!
January 21, 2010, 07:52:29 PM
I agree 100%. I personally don't think she is with Michael, but anything is possible. I mean, not even a peep or tweet(?) from Diana Ross about Michael? doesn't pass the smell test.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hook]

January 21, 2010, 08:31:51 PM
OMG i total forgot all about her lol but yeah that is wierd. She should have spoken by now hmmmmmm :shock:  :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 08:36:38 PM
Don't forget though - Diana is 65 years old.

She may not WANT to "come back" or be in limelight...

And even if they were really close in the 70s & maybe even the 80s, that was like 20-30 years ago.  Who knows how much they kept in touch over the past 10-20 years?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 08:57:51 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"

And even if they were really close in the 70s & maybe even the 80s, that was like 20-30 years ago.  Who knows how much they kept in touch over the past 10-20 years?

OH I dont think Diana has a problem with the limelight ...she seems quite the diva(sorry Michael) she had a television special late last year and talked about what a "great" year she had had. He supposedly left his children to her if Katherine could not take them.
IMO,if she is not in on the hoax then they were never as close as he thought they were or not as close as he and Diana. It always perterbed me that Diana asked him to give her away at her wedding....knowing  full well that boy always had a crush on her.He refused I think. Ok I am being a jerk...I have always loved her as a showwoman..one of my first heros for some reason. :D It has been a LONG day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

January 21, 2010, 09:03:50 PM
I know she's involved I've been saying it from day one,this is very strange while I'm typing this post my son is watching "every body hates chris" and diana ross's song comes on "DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU"RE GOING TO"on one of the scence in the show,  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 09:20:00 PM
i think really she has just faded away from the public eye, but it would be a good place to hide michael, with nobody really seeing or hearing anything from her in a while, anythings possible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

hope

January 21, 2010, 10:04:53 PM

Well, she is in his 2002 "will" to be a guardian to his children.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 10:08:44 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"

OH I dont think Diana has a problem with the limelight ...she seems quite the diva(sorry Michael) she had a television special late last year and talked about what a "great" year she had had. He supposedly left his children to her if Katherine could not take them.
IMO,if she is not in on the hoax then they were never as close as he thought they were or not as close as he and Diana. It always perterbed me that Diana asked him to give her away at her wedding....knowing  full well that boy always had a crush on her.He refused I think. Ok I am being a jerk...I have always loved her as a showwoman..one of my first heros for some reason. :D It has been a LONG day.

Being in the public eye for a performance and people camping outside your home and following your every move because they believe you're housing a hiding(supposed to be DEAD) Michael Jackson are 2 very different things.   :lol:

I respect and admire Diana's talents too.  She's one of the few entertainers that can sing AND act very well!  So many have tried and failed, but I enjoy watching her acting because she stops being "Diana Ross" and becomes her character.  I saw a movie on tv recently where she played a schizophrenic woman.  I can't remember the title, but she was excellent.   8-)

I don't like how she played him either.   :(

About the will, there were questions as to whether or not it was valid as there are conflicting reports saying that it was signed in one city while he was actually in  different city on that day.   :?   But since it's all they have/had to go on, they used it anyway.  I'm not sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 10:18:49 PM
i think that michael and diana share a genuine love for one another. i think she knows he's alive,but may not know all the details behind his "disappearance".

you're my heart,mikey-poo!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 10:26:58 PM
OMG just thought of something you all mentioned Diana Ross in the will  to raise the children if Katherine couldn't and how strange that with all his brothers and sisters and how close they are that they were not mentioned.  Then some of you reported a different ending to  This is It with the Surpremes at the ending . I agree she may be helping him  and maybe that  us how he could bring  her name up without giving it away.  We need to watch Diana Ross I think we might be on to something does she have a twitter account  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 21, 2010, 10:52:38 PM
Dianna looks fine and half her age...take a look at this video.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

January 21, 2010, 10:59:25 PM
Maybe he's safe and sound eatin cookies with Diana laughing
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 03:22:58 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 21, 2010, 11:02:45 PM
lol I found this video, it is so cute.  The part at the beginning when Diana and MJ are on the red carpet, it must have been before Thriller because the guy interviewing is more interested in Dianna...LOL...that was probably the last time she was more famous than him...little did that man know how history was going to be made and the super star MJ would be.  He looks so unassuming...I wonder what was going on in his brain....LOL! One more thing, I can see how MJ put Dianna in his will from looking at these videos, he probably wanted for his children, how Diana made  him feel growing up.  I'm sure he felt so much love from her. LOL at 6:11 MJ looks so jealous when she is hugging that man (Quincy?)  Look how he keeps looking at her!
[youtube:1nmq0x8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly4r3SoFRfo[/youtube:1nmq0x8g]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

January 21, 2010, 11:20:27 PM
It's not because she's old at all and it's DEFINITELY not because she doesn't like the limelight. Come on, y'all, this is DIANA ROSS we're talking about! The BOSS! The only woman with enough balls to play Billie Holiday when she looked and sounded absolutely NOTHING like her and STILL pulled it off! lol She does nothing half way. She knows about it and I believe intimately involved with his whereabouts. The question is WHEN is she "coming out"? Because when we can answer that question, we can probably start figuring out when Michael is coming back.

Man, just watched the youtube vid. If those two didn't have some kind of initmate affair, they should have! Jeeez, I never seen two people who were so obviously in love with each other. Guess the age thing and Michael's shyness and child like ways would be a problem. Maybe that's where he is now. maybe they've finally consumated their relationship. Last I heard she was single and looking. Now, they'd be perfect for each other. I think she was always the ONE he was in love with. His ONE true love. Since day one.
black love can be such a beautiful thing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions