wilds

Re: Still No DIANA ROSS!!!
January 21, 2010, 11:38:34 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
lol I found this video, it is so cute.  The part at the beginning when Diana and MJ are on the red carpet, it must have been before Thriller because the guy interviewing is more interested in Dianna...LOL...that was probably the last time she was more famous than him...little did that man know how history was going to be made and the super star MJ would be.  He looks so unassuming...I wonder what was going on in his brain....LOL! One more thing, I can see how MJ put Dianna in his will from looking at these videos, he probably wanted for his children, how Diana made  him feel growing up.  I'm sure he felt so much love from her. LOL at 6:11 MJ looks so jealous when she is hugging that man (Quincy?)  Look how he keeps looking at her!
[youtube:31h8i4my]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly4r3SoFRfo[/youtube:31h8i4my]

OMG! I just watched that video and I have tears in my eyes :cry:  That was so beautiful. And Michael on the red carpet as her date - too ridiculously adorable for words!!!!!!!!!!  Just took my breath away lol!!!There's no doubt that this is real love and that never dies.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

January 22, 2010, 09:09:41 AM
another thing...could him saying he wanted HER to raise his kids if his mother couldn't be another significant clue? I mean, isn't that strange, here's a man with three grown sisters (one who is a full time mom) and countless other female relatives and of all these loved ones, he goes to Diana Ross? There's something more to him puting that in there. I don't think it was just a rushed decision. Nothing about this investigation seems rushed or by accident.
That would be really cool though if those two have finally hooked up...maybe even a secret marriage. One can dream, can't he? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 09:45:10 AM
Well, the "will" is from 2002. Prince was born in 1997, Paris 1998 - before the will war written, I don´t remember the source but it stated that kids of MJ never meet Diana. Isn´t it odd?
Also i heard that they haven´t met for years, but that could be just a rumour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

wilds

January 22, 2010, 01:11:30 PM
lol I found this video, it is so cute.  The part at the beginning when Diana and MJ are on the red carpet, it must have been before Thriller because the guy interviewing is more interested in Dianna...LOL...that was probably the last time she was more famous than him...little did that man know how history was going to be made and the super star MJ would be.  He looks so unassuming...I wonder what was going on in his brain....LOL! One more thing, I can see how MJ put Dianna in his will from looking at these videos, he probably wanted for his children, how Diana made  him feel growing up.  I'm sure he felt so much love from her. LOL at 6:11 MJ looks so jealous when she is hugging that man (Quincy?)  Look how he keeps looking at her!
[youtube:1moba5b3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly4r3SoFRfo[/youtube:1moba5b3]

Since it seemed as if Michael never had a love relationship that lasted and Diana went through her mess of men, maybe they were the ones for each other all along! I like to think perhaps they are together now. It's such a lovely fairytale  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 01:24:09 PM
Quote from: "hope"
Quote from: "virgo75"
Don't forget though - Diana is 65 years old.

She may not WANT to "come back" or be in limelight...

And even if they were really close in the 70s & maybe even the 80s, that was like 20-30 years ago.  Who knows how much they kept in touch over the past 10-20 years?
Well, she is in his 2002 "will" to be a guardian to his children.  :?

And why is she not taking care of his children now but a 78 Old Lady?? Cause he is with THEM :?:  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 01:56:27 PM
If I'm not wrong she did send out a statement I think they read it out at the memorial...

I do wonder if they were still close in later years? I think the last time they were together (in public) was in the 90's. I agree that the will is quite odd, I mean why not Randy or Janet? It's a nice thought that Michael's with Diana now though  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 02:01:46 PM
AWWWWW! that video...and the audion "years...a HELL of a long time..God...I loved her so much"...if they had a period where they didnt see each other than this might be why? He had to force himself to get over her and it hurt real bad so he just seperated himself from the situation? maybe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

January 22, 2010, 03:32:07 PM
I saw a video on youtube where Evan Ross said that he was recording an album and MJ was helping him just before he died, so I think he had to see diana if he was helping her son with the album look it up on youtube and see what you think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 04:37:34 PM
Quote from: "wilds"
[youtube:3ecjy6ua]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly4r3SoFRfo[/youtube:3ecjy6ua]

Since it seemed as if Michael never had a love relationship that lasted and Diana went through her mess of men, maybe they were the ones for each other all along! I like to think perhaps they are together now. It's such a lovely fairytale  :)

beautiful video...and it is really strange that she's said nothing till this day. There must be sth to it! I would be happy if they were together, they are made for each other:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Someone tell me why?!

January 22, 2010, 06:25:10 PM
Absolutely beautiful!  Dianna has been silent.  It puzzles me.  However, I don't think they are together now.  It would however, be a perfect ending to the perfect love story because itis quite obvious that he was head over heels in love with her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Loes

January 22, 2010, 08:24:08 PM
Diana gave a statement, just like Nelson Mandela, read by Smokey Robinson at the beginning of the memorial. But that's all we heard of here.
In october 2009 she did a big show in the Netherlands (Symfonica in Rosso) and people were waiting for here to say something about Michael, but she didn't ...  :?
The weird thing is that she said that she has had a wonderful year, because she became a grandmother. Well, I understand that's wonderfull, but if you just lost one of your best friends, how can you still say it was a wonderfull year? ...  :o
To me it makes no sense.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

January 22, 2010, 09:15:26 PM
According to blackorwhite, I'm 0-2 on my theories thus far. She answered my question today saying Diana has no connection to the hoax. That they hadn't been in contact with each other for years. This is just her opinion, mind you, but it sounded pretty sure. So, I thought about this and here's my revised theory based on all the information at hand: Michael had a serious crush/infactuation with Diana. But Diana looked at him as nothing more than her play son. She had been around him since the age of 10, so how could she ever really develop any romantic feelings for him as a man? And as flirtatous as she is, that probably just sucked him in. It happens all the time. It happened to me! Men always have one girl/woman that they just fall head over heels for, but never get and they never really get over it. And they will go so far as to make it seem like there's more there than it actually is. I believe this is what happened with Mike. Hence, why he would pick her to raise his kids. He still is googoo gaagaa over her and has some fantasy built up in his head that she could take on the role of motherhood for his kids, giving him his fantasy, in a twisted kind of way. I know what I said before, and I wish it were so, maybe it still is, but I'm now trying to look at it just from a guy's perspective and how we deal with women. We will do and get into some crazy, emotional situations over a woman.
They are the ultimate drug.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 06:48:16 AM
I have to say you could be right about that dmovie27.  You can really tell MJ absolutely adored Diana.  And if the Glenda tapes are to be believed, he sounded so forlorn when he said it took him years to get over her...and he probably never did.  I don't remember seeing any photos of MJ and Diana in the last 15 years or so, but I could be wrong.  I remember thinking her statement about the children seemed really detached, and I wondered if she had even met them. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

January 23, 2010, 07:57:23 AM
I don't know about that because in all the video's together you could tell there's sothing there on her part but she keeps back, look at the way they dance and hug you don't do that if you think of him as your son. and there's a picture of the 2 of them where he has his arms around I'm sorry I never took a picture like that with my son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 10:32:11 AM
Quote from: "mjmyangelbaby"
I don't know about that because in all the video's together you could tell there's sothing there on her part but she keeps back, look at the way they dance and hug you don't do that if you think of him as your son. and there's a picture of the 2 of them where he has his arms around I'm sorry I never took a picture like that with my son.

Honestly, when I see later videos of them together, she looks like she's just getting off on his attention.  An ego boost.  :roll:

I've seen some older women who know that younger guys have crushes on them.
For some, it turns out ok. Maybe they try to have a relationship, sometimes they don't.
But in some cases, for the women, it's just an ego boost.
And they play games with the younger guy.
Asking for hugs & favors.
Flirting shamelessly and giving the guy hope that something might happen between them.
Enjoying making a guy blush and feel excited knowing darn well they don't care, it just makes them feel like they've still "got it."   :roll:

Sorry, had a friend in this situation and it was really messed up.   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions