If anyone wants to see real mourning look at interviews with Brittany Murhpy's husband and mom. They were a mess, very sad indeed.  Today I heard the husband make a statement casting blame partly on Hollywood for her death.  Very interesting comment.   I know for a fact that she died just by their actions.  It's interesting how different they are grieving compared to Michael's circle of people.  Nobody shed a tear when interviewed over Michael's death, not even family.  I watched the memorial a couple of times and cried both times. I even cried when talking to my daughter about Michael and how misunderstood he was.  I do know that people wear sunglasses at memorials to hide their red eyes after they've been crying (and I'm sure they wore them in tribute too) but if you are crying you have to dry the tears at some point right?  And none of them did this.  Jermaine cried a little when he sang the song Smile, but any actor learns how to turn on the tears. He even made sure to take his sunglasses off at that point.  I don't have a real problem with Jermaine. I think he's arrogant but I think he really does want to defend Michael.  What's interesting is that he brings up the same points every time and he finds a way to get those comments in even if it doesn't fit with the conversation.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "lisap27"
Quote from: "rag doll"
[
"Melzy777"
Jermaine: If he was Moses, I was Aaron.[/i]
Indeed an interesting allegory: Aaron was "the speaker", Moses was the "chosen one"...  8-)

my thoughts exactly.. quite a good comparison really.. :)

This, together with what he says straight afterwards:
"....I’d say things and people would listen. If he would say them, they would not…would not listen...."
is for me the key-statement in that interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 09:29:41 PM by Melzy777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

no we need to listen to the family...especially Jermaine..he seems to be playing a HUGE role in this whole investigation. He said he would speak we listen but when MJ speaks we dont...Michael cant speak right now because he is ya know "dead" so Jermaine is speaking for Michael! :o  Thats why Jermaine spoke at the UCLA hospital. He is always the one to be talking...his "big mouth" is really trying to help us...Jermaine is Michaels voice until Michael comes back...Michaels music is his voice using symbolism so listen to it...listen to them both
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
no we need to listen to the family...especially Jermaine..he seems to be playing a HUGE role in this whole investigation. He said he would speak we listen but when MJ speaks we dont...Michael cant speak right now because he is ya know "dead" so Jermaine is speaking for Michael! :o  Thats why Jermaine spoke at the UCLA hospital. He is always the one to be talking...his "big mouth" is really trying to help us...Jermaine is Michaels voice until Michael comes back...Michaels music is his voice using symbolism so listen to it...listen to them both

After this interview, I'm in total agreement with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

OK. Now, I want you to compare his answer when the interviewer asks "How did you find out your brother died ?" and his answer to the same question in the interview with Larry King on CNN.

On this interview, he says " I was with my wife, Halima...and my mother called...no, CNN called Halima's phone and Larry King called."

On CNN with Larry King:

Larry King: "How did you find your brother died ?"

Jermaine Jackson:"...I got a call from you guys on my wife's phone."

Larry King: "CNN ?"

Jermaine Jackson: ( laughs ) " Yes , and THEY said did you know that your brother was rushed to hospital ?"

Here, Jermaine Jackson doesn't say it was Larry King who called. Also, more important, he started laughing before to answer. Why ? What was so funny ? A few days after his brother "died".

Again,  how come it is CNN or Larry King that informed him and how come on his wife's personnal phone ?

Larry King seems to be avery good friend of hm That is why he called. But no, guys from CNN in one version and Lary King on the other version.

I would suggest you to post here the famous interview with Larry King, in Neverland and see by yourselves. It was on Part 1.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions