ralu

Quote from: "mimie7659"
mon ide est surement grotesque et impossible , j ai regarde this is it , michael nous fait comprendre qu il n y a plus que 4 ans pour sauver la planete, moi je suis persuadee que la cle du changement de situation est l Afrique , pour moi si on arrive a sauver l afrique , le pouvoir changera de direction, quand j ai regarde this is it , j ai eu une idee qui peut paraitre absurde mais si ca marchait, on pourrait combattre a armes egales
si on trouvait un moyen de monopoliser l attention des gens a ne plus payer d impots ou de taxes ou de credits vu que c est en majorite l argent de l etat je parle a echelle mondiale on inverserait l ordre des choses, et cet argent on le servirait a l afrique, je sais c est impossible a faire, je suis malade ma fille m a laisse sa petite maladie en partant et m a dit quand on n aime on partage tout !!!! lol  d  accord ils pourraient faire une saisie sur salaire ou une saisie bancaire mais si c est a une echelle planetaire, les gouvernements ne pourrainet rien faire et le pouvoir et l economie seraient alors inverses , vu que monsieur obama ne se gene pas pour augmenter les prets de maison et mets les gens dehors et qu ici en france on est surtaxe, oui bon je sais c est impossible a faire et je suis surement tomber sur la tete ou mon nez a aussi boucher mes neuronnes mais ne serait ce pas une idee a creuser, je sens que je dis n importe quoi comment mobiliser un peuple qui a peur c est peine perdue bisous que dieu vous protege et vous benisse de normandie france

Try to read this link carefully and give it enough time to answer to all your questions. I've mentioned it several times before and I don't want to be insistent about this, but it sems to me that it could be the thing you are looking for:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

ralu

Quote from: "paula-c"
Michelle WilkieNZ and ralu, read what you write is therapy for the soul, as I said before is always good to read something so beautiful. ;)
If one single person can find a little peace or inspiration in those thoughts I've written, than it is enough reward for me to go on. Much love to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

ralu

Quote from: "IDK3MJ"
TO: RALU

again,my friend, u reminded me what is important, LOVE

i apologise fo my behaviour and words  written to Diana Jean, but this person was using cover as MJ's fan, this person was saying words against LOVE:"What in the world does believing Souza and Mo have to do with beliving in LOVE?"

i answered: in another post u will propably ask for LOVE definition or proof it really exists because u didn't find it anywhere......

i re-acted to stand on MJ's side

but u r right, it is a waste of time-there will be always some "dark" forces who would like to focus on them...not on LOVE

so ...i read your messages and thank u again for bringing into "LIGHT"

best regards,

Yvonne

Yvonne, thank you for your appreciation, dear. As for Diana Jean, I'm sure she didn't just use a cover...you see, what we need to acknowledge is that saying words doesn't necessary mean feeling them, or meanning them. When somebody is (apparently) saying words "against" love, it is in our power to provoque him/ her to speak "pro" love next time. And this would never be a waste of time ;)
I'm glad if I helped. BIG hugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

;) Much peace and LO.O.V.E to You all!! I have just finished watching Michael's 'Bucharest Concert' On DVD and I felt so moved I just got emotional and again and again his Mesage has always been the same and with so so much passion and honesty and integrity, L.OV.E and the world make it a better place for one and all the flowers the trees the seas and all whom endure life within it, no matter how important or small we are- we are all equal the birds and the bees and us and everyone here in our Universe!! But the passion you feel from his heart and soul, is so so very strong, that wherever he is now he is still sending out that very same message and we are very blessed that we have all realised that and are doing our very best to help him spread it!! much love peace light and happiness to You all!!
L.O.V.E  always and forever.
 'A  ;) circle of L.OV.E linking us and one and all right round the world!! we can help him achieve it we can do it!! Love YOU MJ wherever YOU are -take care!!
Michelle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Michelle WilkieNZ"
;) Dear Friend Yvonne,
Thanks so much for Your reply, I only have dial-up at the moment , is it possible to view these or do I need broadband? So may I ask,  are these videos to do with clues from past times ?? so sorry to bother You , as I really want to view them, I'll try my connection but if it doesn't work , I 'll try and seek out someone who may be able to help. Thanks so much once again for your kindness, it is lovely when someone like Yourself acknowledges posts. I feel very privelged, !! thanks again and much love and hugs!!
take care and all my love
Michelle
xoxoxo ;)

MIchelle,

on YouTube.com try to find ALONSOHELENA user, and then try to find her video called:Michael Jackson - Alive? Part 6 - Is This It?,

as i said before u may start from 6th or 7th part, watch all 13, u will have your answer....in one of them...

best regards,

Yvonne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "Michelle WilkieNZ"
;) Much peace and LO.O.V.E to You all!! I have just finished watching Michael's 'Bucharest Concert' On DVD and I felt so moved I just got emotional and again and again his Mesage has always been the same and with so so much passion and honesty and integrity, L.OV.E and the world make it a better place for one and all the flowers the trees the seas and all whom endure life within it, no matter how important or small we are- we are all equal the birds and the bees and us and everyone here in our Universe!! But the passion you feel from his heart and soul, is so so very strong, that wherever he is now he is still sending out that very same message and we are very blessed that we have all realised that and are doing our very best to help him spread it!! much love peace light and happiness to You all!!
L.O.V.E  always and forever.
 'A  ;) circle of L.OV.E linking us and one and all right round the world!! we can help him achieve it we can do it!! Love YOU MJ wherever YOU are -take care!!
Michelle
Michelle, I don't have enough words to tell you how I felt actually being there during that concert. If you can feel all those vibes just watching it on DVD, just try to imagine what I felt experiancing it live. Last time I watched it a few weeks ago with my son who's 5 years old. When he asked me "Why did Michael fell down?" during the Man in the mirror, I started to explain him that this was because he just gave his all in that concert, like he always do. "How come, mommy?". And I told him that he was really serious about the meanning of his songs, that he puts his entire heart on the line while performing and he makes big efforts because he loves his fans and he wants us to feel the love, that he wants us to care for eachother and he tries to transmit this message in every single concert when he performs. Suddenly I realised that tears are allover my cheeks and my son is stareing at me with his jaw droped. Then he hugs me and tels me: now I understand why those people were crying on the concert. They were crying just like you, tears of happyness.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ralu"
Michelle, I don't have enough words to tell you how I felt actually being there during that concert. If you can feel all those vibes just watching it on DVD, just try to imagine what I felt experiancing it live. Last time I watched it a few weeks ago with my son who's 5 years old. When he asked me "Why did Michael fell down?" during the Man in the mirror, I started to explain him that this was because he just gave his all in that concert, like he always do. "How come, mommy?". And I told him that he was really serious about the meanning of his songs, that he puts his entire heart on the line while performing and he makes big efforts because he loves his fans and he wants us to feel the love, that he wants us to care for eachother and he tries to transmit this message in every single concert when he performs. Suddenly I realised that tears are allover my cheeks and my son is stareing at me with his jaw droped. Then he hugs me and tels me: now I understand why those people were crying on the concert. They were crying just like you, tears of happyness.

For God's sake , you made me cry, too.
But thanks :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godhaschosenmj » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:36 am

"I'll bet you all the money in the world that most of you have never even heard of the illuminati before June 25. Ill bet that most of you weren't even interested in it until Souza&Mo posted their theory. Did you investigate it yourself, or did you just take their word for it?"
Well, I for one knew about the Illuminate, NWO, Freemasons, Jesuits, and other secret societies long before ANY hoax site was ever started!

I agree with you. I have heard about them for some time now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

je ne comprends pas tout le venus project les videos sont anglaises et non sous titres en frabncais alors je ne comprends , mais peut etre que l idee n est pas si impossible que ca si l economie est inverse et que l amour fait place a la haine tout est possible n est  ce pas , mes reves ne sont pas vains, j aimerais tellement que ca se realise enfin, tchernobyl ou la famine en afriique ............ ne devrait plus se produire bisous que dieu vous benissent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "KINGdom52"
Quote from: "ralu"
Michelle, I don't have enough words to tell you how I felt actually being there during that concert. If you can feel all those vibes just watching it on DVD, just try to imagine what I felt experiancing it live. Last time I watched it a few weeks ago with my son who's 5 years old. When he asked me "Why did Michael fell down?" during the Man in the mirror, I started to explain him that this was because he just gave his all in that concert, like he always do. "How come, mommy?". And I told him that he was really serious about the meanning of his songs, that he puts his entire heart on the line while performing and he makes big efforts because he loves his fans and he wants us to feel the love, that he wants us to care for eachother and he tries to transmit this message in every single concert when he performs. Suddenly I realised that tears are allover my cheeks and my son is stareing at me with his jaw droped. Then he hugs me and tels me: now I understand why those people were crying on the concert. They were crying just like you, tears of happyness.

For God's sake , you made me cry, too.
But thanks :)

Oh KINGdom, you're so sweet...Sorry, wellcome, IDK what to say about this...if there were "tears of happyness" I think it's ok, isn't it?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi Everyone!! well thanks so much Yvonne for You beautiful reply and for all the info !! thanks so much I can't wait to watch these!! much love light and peace to You!!
love Michelle
Dear Ralu and all others
thanks so much for Your reply and made me all emotional again , wow what an amazing experience it must have been so You were at Bucharest , wow the emotinal intensity You all must have felt must have been absolutely amazing and You are so right what You explained to Your son, and how intuitive and bright is he, like MJ says Children hold all the answers and lead the way and they are so perceptive!! But for Yuor son to give that absolutely amazing explanation to You and come to that conclusion, wow is all I can say I am ' Speechless' if peopel as Young as Your son can get that message then there is no reason others don't get it, I guess it comes down to those of us who choose to listen and those who choose to turn a blind eye, as with Mj even the blind can see it and the deaf can hear it, with him it's all explained to everyone no matter what Your culture of language, as with MJ there is no cultural or age barrier  as like You said his all is in every song and if You can't understand in one way his body and range of emotion shown in his body and face and spirit etc explains it to us all no matter what, it does come down to choice and I guess that is the challenge!! Well thank You so much for sharing Your beautiful and heartfelt experience with me,  I watched it agin to night to show my MUm the parts she missed  and the phone rang for her, so I watched those end song from Work Day and Night is it on wards till the end, in basically mute a tiny bit of volume , but I still got it and in fact it intensified my focus on his message and degree of emotion and I cried all over again, and especially when he woalks out in Helal the World with the children and holding the wee one's hand and then at end he embraces the Baby and my goodness that is when the tears flowed so intensely , for his beautiful embrace and how he treated acknowledging it and all those children , just resonated so deeply and truly showed the depth and integrity and humanity MJ has, and then I come here and read Your bautiful story and I feel it all again and I feel overcome with emotion and it brings tears to my eyes again.  Thank You so very much from the bottom of my heart !!! Much love to You and Your Son and family!! Wonder what he would think how he affected some lady on the other side of the world with his degree of understanding and knowing, he is amazing and obviously with the beautiful person You are it is no wonder with You as a beautifully lead example he will no doubt grow to be one amazing human being!! I am absolutley humbled by Your sharing !! thank You!! and to everyone thank You and much love light and peace to You all and strength and faith and to You  MJ where ever You are to You and YOur Children and FAmily and friends!!  oh wow I am really feeling the love of You people here and if I can  I can only imagine that MJ must where ever he is  and  anyone else . Wow  Wow thank You You beautfiul beautiful human beings is all I can say!!
and sorry one last thing, I truly have the greatest admiraton to You all out there that English is not YOur first language and Yet You all communicate so beautifully Your messages YOu all blow my mind!! I truly honestly take my hat off to You all!! You are truly amazing!!
all my love to You all and Ralu and Your precious Son and Yvonne and everyone esle
Much love and hugs
keep the faith stay strong!! and spread the love !! It is truly so very powerful and everyone must be doing an amazing job as truly now on this blog I so truly am feeling it and it is so very strong!!
Much  love peace and Happiness to You all
take care all my love and hugs
Michelle
xoxoxo ;)
New Zealand
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

You're so lovely Michelle, just keep going that way!
Yes, the children understand the best all these things. Because they have pure souls and they have no problem at all believing this message and expressing what they feel...as Michael so beautifully underlined it in his "Children". Unfortunatelly while we are growing up the society forces us to alterate. We are resisting to the need of playing, of experiencing childish things, of shouting when we feel happy, of saying to someone that we love him/ her, of crying, of hugging, of addmiting that a certain thing makes us emotional...and if we think about all these we can't actually find a resonable answer to the question "Why?" Why are we ashamed of all these? Because of what the "others" may think about us. They could think we are stupid, they could think we are whick, immature, pathetic. And we pay for this fake appearance with our own happyness. We try to find happyness in all the material things that are surrownding us and when we cannot find it there, we become mean, angry, even hateful, we try to put the blame on somebody or on something...And meantime the answer lays in us. When we allow ourselves to see and to undestand all these truths, we begin to spread the love and the joy around us and without even notticing, we find that happynes, that light which is contagious. Children are smart and creative and their logic is unbelieveble. We are constrained to give away those gifts while we are becomming "serious", insensitive adults...that's why is so important to encourage our children to do and to say and to act exactely how they feel as much as possible. And to fight with our whicknesses in order to do the same. When I tried to explain to my kid that there are so many children dieing of hunger and they have nothing, no toy to play with, now home, no clothes, he looked at me with sadness, then his face lighted up and he said to me "That's ok mommy, we are going to feed them, aren't we?" So can you see what Michael saw? Do you understand what a better place this world would be if we wouldn't loose all those gifts that God offers us once he sends us on this Earth as children? Exactely this kind of thoughts grown men are afraid of expressing and of transforming in facts (despite the fact that they have those thoughts), because the "others" could think they are crazy and immature....well, I'm not afraid anymore. Much love to you all.
Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 06:37:06 AM by ralu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 06:28:31 AM by ralu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 ah bon il parait que c est la maison de michael , ceux qui pensent que ca lui appartient ne connaissent pas Michael cette maison est froide et impersonnelle et ne ressemble pas du tout a Michael , quand aux articles que je lis non pas que je lis les tabbloids mais je fais des recherches et qu on dise que michael faisait pipi dans des bouteilles ou des tasses, meme si c est pour se moquer de quelqu un je ne trouve pas ca rigolo du tout, docteur Klein vous abusez serieusement, meme pour detendre l atmosphere qui va trop loin je pense car les fans parfois exentriquess pourraient mettre une VIE  en peril, j espere que ca va pas aller trop loin, on a beau prendre toutes les precautions parfois on se laisse surprendre, meme si parfois les choses sont amusantes bisous de normandie france
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Deeearest Ralu
I am so very grateful to You and Your same beliefs I wholoe heartedly agree a million percent!! The Children are the way forward and all us to be like Michael and hold onto our childhood!! I think  he is the ultimate example and if we can all be jsut a bit of what he is we will bring healing and love to the world and it will conquer all!! Much love to You and if me from my end of the world in New Zealand and You (sorry not sure where YOu are from??) and everyone in between - live like children and L.O.V.E L.O.V.E L.O.V.E!! AND SPREAD THE WORD WE ARE SO VERY DEFINITELY ON TRACK TO HELP MICHAEL SPREAD HIS MESSAGE!! as positiveness has a riple effect You know like when someone laughs  and gets the ggiggles and then it catches on and everyone starts having a laugh attack!!  well they say 'Laughter is the best medicine' :D  :lol:  and pure laughter comes from the heart from a place of truth and love !!
well my love to You Your sone and everyone here and beyond!! Ralu You speak words so dear to my heart!! love  you love you love you!!
and You all here and everywhere!!
much love hugs and smiles filled with laughter !!
all my love from the bottom of my hfeart!!
Michelle
xoxoxo ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions