Ariel

Re: Avatar... more clues???????
January 22, 2010, 10:27:37 PM
Thank you for the info about Avatar. Observations make sense. I did not plan to see the movie. Just not in a mood for it, but now I may give it a chance.
Don't jump on me, but did you forget that Michael was accused in bleaching his skin and turning white. Change in the race comes from here. I say accused, because he simply had to do something about vitiligo, make up most likely or whatever treatment was available when he needed it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 01:45:01 AM
I just want to say that the movie Avatar could in fact have Michael Jackson undertones in it and on purpose... to those that want to take a little more time to research this (it's late here and I'm very tired or I'd do it all now), James Cameron co-founded a company called "Digital Domain" with a man named Stan Winston - this is the company that did Michael's Ghost video...

"In 1993, Winston, Cameron and ex-ILM General Manager Scott Ross co-founded Digital Domain, one of the foremost digital and visual effects studios in the world. In 1998, after the box office success of Titanic, Cameron and Winston severed their working relationship with the company and resigned from its board of directors."

"In 1996, Winston directed and co-produced the longest and the most expensive music video of all time, Ghosts, which was based on an original concept of Michael Jackson and Stephen King." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even though Winston is the one named here, James Cameron could have had his hands in it too because it was Digital Domain that was doing it. And they didn't part ways until 1998, 2 years after Ghost was done. Just giving you a little information that not ALL things are impossible. :) I also heard somewhere that Avatar has been 4 years in the making. If Michael still had contact with James, it's very possible Michael had input in this movie.

Oh and one more thing, "Jake" was used as a short name for "Jackson" back in the "old days" as well. So yes, that is something to look at as well.

And I loved that movie. It made me cry too. Not many movies can do that to me.  lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Em

January 23, 2010, 04:24:24 PM
Yes, I felt that Avatar could have some MJ overtones. Mjdhor on YouTube pointed this out to me which led me to view the movie.

Besides the main characters name being Jake, the people were called the Na'vi. (MJ impersonator)?

I saw that Jakes birthday, it's shown on his last video log entry, is August 24th. I know it's not the 29th, but it is close to MJ's. Jake does die on this day, but does come back as a new being.

There are also some great statements in the movie like:
"You are not in Kansas anymore". (OZ reference)
"One life ends, another begins".
"Sometimes your entire life boils down to one crazy event." (Jake before jumping on the Toruk Makto).
"Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world, and in here is the dream."
"Well, uh, I guess this is my last video log. Whatever happens tonight, either way, I'm not going to be coming back to this place. Well, I guess I better go. I don't wanna be late for my own party. It's my birthday, after all. This is Jake Sully signing off".

Wasn't MJ supposed to be "buried" on his birthday, but they changed it?

Did Jake say something about how people have live two live's and the second time you come back the people accept you?

The word sully means soil or stain. It also means to defile. Wasn't that what Jake was going to do originally?

James Cameron founded the special effects studio Digital Domain in CA. I believe this was around the Terminator period. Avatar was in development since 1995. MJ's "Ghosts" was done at Digital Domain about the same time. Also the movie "2012" was done at Digital Domain. There seems to be some connections. What do you think?

I would say this was a great movie and hope more movies come around to make us THINK!

Bravo, James!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 06:53:09 PM
Quote from: "MJJ777"
Michael NEVER converted to islam, pls get your facts straight.. you clearly know NOTHING about Michael, when you can write something like that...

MJJ777, why are you so agressive? We are all here for Michael we should be sharing love not hate, and your words are very selfish and they hurted my feelings because I consider each and everyone of you as brothers and sisters. You are wrong in what you say, I know a lot about Michael, he is my life, I've been his fans since I was 1 year old, today is my 28th b-day and on saturday I had a great theme party about Michael Jackson, I have to show you all pics, they are great, so please don't say that MJJ777, you have to learn to love yourself more and respect other's opinions. I love you and I haven't met you, but I love you because you are a Michael's fan and please, I invite you to read more about Michael and Islam so you can comment as a grown up, and please also watch the movie Avatar, spead love, let's heal the world, that's why people are always fighthing, but here I am, I'm not your friend I'm your sister, let's work together for Michael. Don't be so negative and learn to appreciate more life and all the people in it. Lots of L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 12:23:59 AM
Alexa-Jackson, I have to say you made some good points.  I saw Avatar and kept thinking about Michael and that he could have very likely been involved in the making of this movie.   I especially liked the part when Jake says, "Who's Bad".
We love you Michael......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

SEHF

January 26, 2010, 01:14:22 AM
 MJ was so influential in his fashion, art, talent, music that you just see his natural appeal and mimics brought out in many ways. It's just other producers/creative minds using the great things MJ brought us.
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 03:20:31 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 10:12:15 PM
Thank you all for your comments, I think that Michael loves to make movies, he always said that, so I would be more than happy if he finally got the chance to do it now. He is a great perfomer, but he is also a person full of talents, so it would be wonderful if he is bringing hem back to the movies, in an anonymus way so that the fu*king media won't bother him and start with all the negative stuff about him. Michael I know you are alive, my heart and thoughts are with you, hoaxers... spread L.O.V.E not hate!!!!!! We are all united for Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 09:41:43 AM
genevieve jackson said i love the messages in avatar clue??? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 10:07:01 AM
Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
I just want to say that the movie Avatar could in fact have Michael Jackson undertones in it and on purpose... to those that want to take a little more time to research this (it's late here and I'm very tired or I'd do it all now), James Cameron co-founded a company called "Digital Domain" with a man named Stan Winston - this is the company that did Michael's Ghost video...

"In 1993, Winston, Cameron and ex-ILM General Manager Scott Ross co-founded Digital Domain, one of the foremost digital and visual effects studios in the world. In 1998, after the box office success of Titanic, Cameron and Winston severed their working relationship with the company and resigned from its board of directors."

"In 1996, Winston directed and co-produced the longest and the most expensive music video of all time, Ghosts, which was based on an original concept of Michael Jackson and Stephen King." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even though Winston is the one named here, James Cameron could have had his hands in it too because it was Digital Domain that was doing it. And they didn't part ways until 1998, 2 years after Ghost was done. Just giving you a little information that not ALL things are impossible. :) I also heard somewhere that Avatar has been 4 years in the making. If Michael still had contact with James, it's very possible Michael had input in this movie.

Oh and one more thing, "Jake" was used as a short name for "Jackson" back in the "old days" as well. So yes, that is something to look at as well.

And I loved that movie. It made me cry too. Not many movies can do that to me.  lol

KacyLovesMJ,

Thanks for the post and the facts. I am in full agreement with you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

January 31, 2010, 11:32:45 PM
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
genevieve jackson said i love the messages in avatar clue??? :)

OMG!! where did she say that??????? That's interesting, mainly coming from her, due to the fact that this father Randy Jackson did not even want to be part of the reality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 04:54:21 PM
Okay... I just wanted to add one more thing to this page.. as i only just saw Avatar..

As they walk along one of the branches near the start when the seeds from the tree land all over Jake i noticed 2 things.

1. This reminded me a lot of Light Man
2. The ground where they walk lights up like in Billie Jean.

Thats all I got... make of it what you will..

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

February 26, 2010, 06:06:50 PM
The great artistry of Michael Jackson is proven in his connection to archetypal themes and so it is with great movies, both express the greater good, hero, and love.   This is what they have in common.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 07:47:14 AM
I also thought it was weird how they called humans dreamwalkers I dunno dreamwalkers/moonwalker just popped in my head.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 08:17:26 AM
he probably directed avatar secretly lol you never know! he is a genius afterall!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 04:03:29 PM
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
he probably directed avatar secretly lol you never know! he is a genius afterall!
maybe he played a really important rol making the movie with the director!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions