Lady JTopic starter

I know this might be not logical for some of you guyz, but we are searching for the truths and for every point which could show us what really happened on Jun 25, 2009.

Well here is a article about Jermaine saying maybe Mike is a muslim in his soul. We don´t really know which religion MJ has, but maybe this is the reason why he did not continue to do the concerts. We know MJ can be very spontaneous.

Well, I don´t know what to say about the whole article, but this COULD be a clue as well.

-

I got this from another board:

MUSLIM WORLD: King of Pop was about to convert to Islam, Michael Jackson's brother says

Michael's Jackson's brother Jermaine Jackson reached out to the Muslim world in a long, controversial interview with the Dubai-based pan-Arab news channel Al-Arabiya aired Thursday night.

See below the jump for the videos of the interview, Jermaine Jackson's first ever with an Arab news network.

During his nearly hourlong talk, he spoke out about his brother's death, the conspiracies he believed were behind the singer's downfall -- and how he believes the King of Pop was on the verge of converting to Islam.

After spending time in the Gulf (Michael Jackson lived in Bahrain for a while in 2005), "Michael hired a team that was all Muslim,” Jackson told Al- Arabiya, dressed in a red Arab Keffeyeh scarf. “His behavior at the time also showed that he was very close to converting.”
Jackson went on to recount to Arab households how the King of Pop was drawn by Islam, saying his brother loved hearing the Muslim call to prayer and eagerly read books on Islam. Jackson said Islam would have protected his brother from harm.

"I felt that Michael was looking for that divine feeling .... I brought him books from Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, from a lot of mosques. He read all of them. He was studying ... he was ready to make that journey. His protection would have been Islam ... he had a very tough life," he said.

When asked by his interviewer whether Michael Jackson ever suggested that he would convert, Jackson implied his brother may have been a Muslim in his heart.
"I wished he would have made that announcement. Maybe he made it in his soul ... but at the same time we want to hear it," he said.

He added that the amount of time Michael spent in the Middle East and the number of friends he had there also indicated he had embraced Islam.

Jermaine Jackson, a composer and former member of the Jackson 5, himself developed an interest in Islam during a trip to the Persian Gulf in the late 1980s and later became a Muslim. When asked to share his travels with the viewers, he said he "never felt a connection" until he became a Muslim and how he believes his ancestors were Muslims and that Christianity was imposed on them through slavery.
At one point, he explains his emotional and spiritual journey in his pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

"We drove from Bahrain to Riyadh (the capital of Saudi Arabia) and then took a flight to Mecca. It was the most wonderful feeling. It felt so pure, so special. I knew that was the connection," said Jackson.

He only wishes his brother had followed his example and become a Muslim too. Islam, says Jackson, would have saved the King of Pop from many hardships.

"I believe that Islam would have helped him a lot. Had he converted, he would have been spared all the problems he had been subjected to throughout his life," he said.

-- Alexandra Sandels in Beirut

Photo: In his first interview with an Arab TV channel, Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine Jackson told the Arab news network Al-Arabiya that he believes the King of Pop was on the verge of converting to Islam. Credit: Al-Arabiya

Videos: The interview in three parts. Credit: YouTube
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmm...

His words are kind of...  evasive.

Maybe MJ did but didn't want to announce it or have it announced?

I don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

this article freaked me out when i read the headline but then i read the article and it ticked me off.

I really have never liked to voice anything against Jermaine since I love Mj and I don't wanna speak ill of his family but i can't stand Jermaine.

#1 Jermaine wants attention. He is speaking to Arabic media.

#2 Michael always spoke of Jesus and God. Michael always said God Bless you. though Michael may have distanced himself from the Jehovahs witnesses, it does not mean Michael no longer believed in Jesus as his Savior.

#3 Just because michael liked to read the material that Jermaine brought him didnt mean anything either. There is alot of stuff I've read pertaining to the Koran, and also material that a friend showed me that he receieved from Muslims that were trying convert him, that has been really interesting but I don't believe in any of it.

#4 Michael never came out and said it and there is no evidence of his conversion so can't say I would put too much stock into what Jermaine says. :roll:  can't stand that guy.

please don't misunderstand me, Lady J I am not directing any of my criticism towards you. Love to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

Jermaine wanted Michael to convert too, but he never did. Muslims do not use the word 'God' just like Crescendo said. The Sun came with the story that he became a Muslim, and we all know the Sun  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Speaking of God & Jesus are still compatible with being Muslim.

I know Muslims who say "God" and they believe in Jesus, but not the same way Christians do.

The main reason why I think it's possible is because they can keep things secret when they want to.

Like how Janet was married to Renee for 10 years but no one knew until they got divorced!  :shock:

So if MJ did become Muslim but didn't want it to be publicized I'm sure they & he could keep it a secret.

But that wouldn't stop Jermaine from spilling at least some of the beans since he always wanted MJ to be Muslim anyway.  :lol:

I guess for me it's the same as with the rest of this hoax - I don't have solid proof either way, so I keep an open mind.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Jermaine wanted Michael to convert too, but he never did. Muslims do not use the word 'God' just like Crescendo said. The Sun came with the story that he became a Muslim, and we all know the Sun

Exactly. As far as I know A Muslim always uses the word Allah ,not just God .
Also I wondered about 2 things.
#1 maybe Jermaine wanted  the attention by implying that he was the "inspirational leader" to  Michael .
#2 Was that another attempt to destroy Michael's image as the media have create a a bad opinion to the most people about the Islam ?

I wonder  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

Quote from: "KINGdom52"
Jermaine wanted Michael to convert too, but he never did. Muslims do not use the word 'God' just like Crescendo said. The Sun came with the story that he became a Muslim, and we all know the Sun

#1 maybe Jermaine wanted  the attention by implying that he was the "inspirational leader" to  Michael .
#2 Was that another attempt to destroy Michael's image as the media have create a a bad opinion to the most people about the Islam ?

I have no idea... You'll never know what Jermaine's intentions were/are... All I can say that he doesn't give me a good feeling...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'

This has circulated around the net and has generated some discussion. Some fans are adamant in believing that MJ did not convert. Some fans are considering that it was possible. Personally, I don't care one way or the other. I am not a follower of any particular organized religion so I am open to the positive teachings of all of them.

Would MJ fans be turned off if he had actually converted? Would his private religious beliefs determine how people viewed the man? When the Jackson 5 were introduced there was no discussions of them being members of the Jehovah Witness religion. Maybe that was done on purpose by the Motown publicists so that fans wouldn't judge them based on what and who they worshipped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To the underlined -  "Allah" is the Arabic proper name for "God."  Christians and Jews who speak Arabic also call God, "Allah."  So it's not exclusive to Muslims.  

And every person that I know who is a native English speaker and has become Muslim still uses "God" and "Allah" interchangeably...

I agree that suggesting that Michael had become Muslim could be used to create a bad opinion about him and Islam.  All Muslims are already being portrayed in the media as terrorists(even though it's not true), and Michael was already being portrayed as a weirdo and pedophile(also not true).  So it would have been a media hey day if Michael was confirmed to have converted.

It's also a reason why I think, if he did convert, he would have kept it to himself.
1) to prevent further attacks against him
2) to prevent further attacks agains the religion that he chose(if he chose it)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Would MJ fans be turned off if he had actually converted? Would his private religious beliefs determine how people viewed the man?

Judging by how defensive some posters get on this and other forums when it's even suggested, I'd say, "YES!"   :roll:

I guess some people can only like him if he's Christian.
Or maybe they can overlook him being a Jehova's Witness, but being a Muslim is unforgiveable...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
This has circulated around the net and has generated some discussion. Some fans are adamant in believing that MJ did not convert. Some fans are considering that it was possible. Personally, I don't care one way or the other. I am not a follower of any particular organized religion so I am open to the positive teachings of all of them.

Would MJ fans be turned off if he had actually converted? Would his private religious beliefs determine how people viewed the man? When the Jackson 5 were introduced there was no discussions of them being members of the Jehovah Witness religion. Maybe that was done on purpose by the Motown publicists so that fans wouldn't judge them based on what and who they worshipped.

I really don't mind which religion he follows. IMO everyone on earth is equivalent to each other.
I will never judge a person because of his religion.
But I just think he didn't convert  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well  we will never get to know about it ITS BETWEEN HIM AND GOD  SO LET IT BE a
      by the way i use the word God all the time  n i m Muslim,
         Jehova,God ,Allah ,Bhagwan are the same .as long as they are directed towards someone above us  

few things in memorial you all missed , have you noticed when we are the world was playing , signs from every religion was displayed at the background , mj doesnt belong to any specific race, religion , he is about LOVE  
       such topics were posted before and it become a dispute , few members become very upset and furious ,coz religion is very very sensitive matter to everyone , lets drop this topic and  pray for him together, he is  truely a gift from Heaven .  

@ lady j thankyou for your post ,Godbless u take care
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ is always about embracing all races, sexual orientations, religions, etc. And we all know he loves to learn about everything, including religions, and it's very likely that he was very curious about the Islam, considering that he was living in a islamic country. It won't turn me off or make me stop loving him if he convert to it, but sadly I think this is another publicity stunt being played by Jermaine who wants that everybody in the arab world thinks he was the King's savior by turning him a Muslim. We all know what's he capable of, if he turned his back on MJ and started talking crap just to sell a few copies of his crappy CD, it won't surprise me anymore if he's just playing with the audience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

virgo75 wrote; To the underlined - "Allah" is the Arabic proper name for "God." Christians and Jews who speak Arabic also call God, "Allah." So it's not exclusive to Muslims.

And every person that I know who is a native English speaker and has become Muslim still uses "God" and "Allah" interchangeably...

I agree that suggesting that Michael had become Muslim could be used to create a bad opinion about him and Islam. All Muslims are already being portrayed in the media as terrorists(even though it's not true), and Michael was already being portrayed as a weirdo and pedophile(also not true). So it would have been a media hey day if Michael was confirmed to have converted.

It's also a reason why I think, if he did convert, he would have kept it to himself.

#1 maybe Jermaine wanted the attention by implying that he was the "inspirational leader" to Michael .

I wonder :?:

To the underlined - "Allah" is the Arabic proper name for "God." Christians and Jews who speak Arabic also call God, "Allah." So it's not exclusive to Muslims.

I agree that suggesting that Michael had become Muslim could be used to create a bad opinion about him and Islam. All Muslims are already being portrayed in the media as terrorists(even though it's not true), and Michael was already being portrayed as a weirdo and pedophile(also not true). So it would have been a media hey day if Michael was confirmed to have converted.

I agree with what you say, personally I'm not interested in that religion is Michael and the people of this forum that is a very personal decision for each person, and if it is true every day the media are telling people that all Muslims are terrorists and we know for what purpose, Which is a lie, I know people of Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and not terrorists. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm getting kinda off topic, but it makes my heart ache so bad when people say Muslims are terrorists. This is a lie that the media created about an entire religion. I'm a Muslim and i know how pure this religion is, Islam's main intention is peace and only PEACE. An entire race has to go through the things similar to what Michael had to go through too. Why are some of you going crazy about Michael converting to Islam? This is so insulting... :( i love Michael cause he's Michael, i didn't hate him cause he was a jehova's witness or a christian, why would any fan turn their back if he is a Muslim now? Nothing is proved yet, so let's just have an open mind. People should not keep on trying to prove he didn't convert cause sometimes it sounds insulting to us the Muslims and it's neither like those nasty rumors about him that we have to protest. Converting to Islam is NOTHING wrong. And i just want to make it clear that i'm not trying to prove he converted. I don't care if he's a jehova's witness or a Muslim.
P.S. I am a Muslim and most of the times i say God rather than Allah so that does not make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions