Grenat

Re: The Staff at the House...
January 22, 2010, 02:28:52 PM
What about the people in the sightseeing bus that just drove by when the ambulance was driving off the driveway????

I don't think we've heard from them...just like the staff and the people at the hospital..Like all of this never happened at all..Strange,where everyone's mouth has gone on this matter ?
Everyone that could have seen something are pretty silent...Even tough it's about a major superstar's last moment...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 06:46:39 PM
There was an interview with someone from the sightseeing bus.  I can't remember where I read it and will try to find it but the person said they drove up as the ambulance was backing out. They didn't see anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 22, 2010, 06:55:02 PM
But weren't the staff supposedly all fired on 6/25/09?  Seems to me that would void any confidentiality contract they had signed.  But to not hear a peep from ANYONE :shock:  That is unheard of.  They had to have been paid participants in a plot.  Nothing else could explain the total silence.  Especially if there were an disgruntled ex-employees running around.  They would have certainly spoken up by now.  Were any of them at the memorial or funeral?  My mind was not on them during that period of time.  Before I knew it was a movie, I mean :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 22, 2010, 07:07:33 PM
I seen on youtube were a former security guard tried to sell one of MJ face mask so not everybody sign that agreement I find it really odd after all this time when have no real outside story from people that where there or close by
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 08:33:01 PM
Honestly those confidenality agreements are not worth the paper they are written on. Any good lawyer can break them and of the many celebs who have had former employees write books and give interviews, have you ever heard of any lawsuits for the breech of the contract?

My thoughts are that the people who work with celebs want to continue to work with other celebs and if you sell out MJ, then to coin the phrase "you'll never work in this town again". The nanny, the cooks, the gardners, the security, the house cleaners, and everybody else who were let go that day, had to find another job and talking about MJ might get you a quick check, but in the long term, it's not worth it and would not be a good career move.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tay3

January 22, 2010, 08:40:52 PM
One thing I thought was weird was Kai Chase said they were all told to leave the house "because they were going to be taking Mr. Jackson to the hospital". None of the staff witnessed him being brought downstairs and out to the ambulance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 08:46:59 PM
I'm not speaking of selling out.  It is hard for me to digest that if something was going on of an unscrupulous nature where MJ is concerned, that not at least one person would have the balls to speak up.  Sometimes you just have to step out on faith.  On the other hand, if it were in his best interest not to speak out, save for letting the cat out of the bag and putting him in harm's way, then it would be totally honorable to keep quiet.  That is another reason I BELIEVEINTHEHOAX.  There is no other explanation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mykidsmum

January 22, 2010, 08:56:27 PM
Quote from: "Tay3"
One thing I thought was weird was Kai Chase said they were all told to leave the house "because they were going to be taking Mr. Jackson to the hospital". None of the staff witnessed him being brought downstairs and out to the ambulance.
either they needed to hide something, or they didn't want them to see MJ in that state.  They probably didn't want them to tip off anyone.  As for them not talking...Maybe they are under gag orders for trial.  As for the hospital...HIPA violations if they talk about MJ.  I think if we are patient, time will tell...By the way, the chef said the only other people who were present besides the body gaurds and the Dr.  was herself, the maid, and the nanny and they held hands and prayed.  There weren't that many people as we assume, like at neverland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 11:34:46 PM
Quote from: "Tay3"

Wow :shock: , I have never heard this statement before that the staff was told to leave the house because Mr. Jackson was being taken to the hospital.  Wow, that is a remarkable statement. :shock:  Does anyone has a link for this statement in article?  :?:  :?:

Here is what I found about the staff being fired 30 minutes after MJ's supposed death:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson’s Employees Fired Within Minutes

Within 30-minutes from the confirmation that Michael Jackson had ‘passed-away’, all of his personal employees were fired by AEG.   Rather then reacting to the death of Michael Jackson, AEG very methodically fired his staff – within minutes.  It would make sense if this had happened on the following day or even a few days later, but not within minutes.   It almost seems as though this was pre-planned, and that there were a certain numbers of steps to follow in staging this death.  Of course by firing these employees, it would be easier to get access to the security tapes, stage the oxygen tanks and IV stands, throw things around the bedroom, and create the stage for this hoax, since there will be no witnesses.   Also note that days before his ‘death’, Michael Jackson’s employees were not allowed to enter his bedroom.  So no one would know whether he had in fact been taking the drugs or not, nor provide any accounts of seeing the lack or presence of oxygen tanks and IV equipment in his bedroom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

January 23, 2010, 08:09:50 AM
They interviewed Adrian Mc Manus too didn't they. MJ's housekeeper. But it was a horrible interview.  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

January 23, 2010, 08:47:29 AM
They also interviewed another chef.  I guess Kai Chase stands out. But there was a rumor she is an actress.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions