My friend is going to the Grammy's...one of the bands she manages is up for two Grammy's.  And she gets to go to the Sony after-party too.  I'm so jealous!  :mrgreen:  I kept my 3-D glasses from Avatar so I could watch MJ...I can't wait!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
My friend is going to the Grammy's...one of the bands she manages is up for two Grammy's.  And she gets to go to the Sony after-party too.  I'm so jealous!  :mrgreen:  I kept my 3-D glasses from Avatar so I could watch MJ...I can't wait!

LOL!! oh my gosh! I still have my 3-D glasses from Avatar too. That was an awesome movie btw. Made me cry when the main character was at that tree and asked it to look into the memories of that woman Grace. To see what we have done to our mother earth. We've destroyed her. So sad. :cry: But I pray, and I'm willing to stand up and help turn this thing around.

So excited to see the Earth Song clip!! <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "deedee75"
wow MJ was busy in June of last year and they want us to believe he was a drug addicted please he could have done all this on drugs the truth is final coming out

Exactly.. he was obviously functioning and looking toward the future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

grate and we'll hear MJ singing along with smokey celine and usher
thats grate  :D
just one question...is gonna be woldwide transmited but can i see it in my country with 3D grasses or without them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I kept my 3-D glasses from Avatar so I could watch MJ...I can't wait!

Me too!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Em

I went to Target today and asked if they had the 3D glasses for the Grammys. They had them in a box
and they gave me 8 pair. I don't know if they were supposed to hand them out now, but they seemed like they didn't mind. I was disappointed because they are the ones that have one cyan and one red lens. They are not like the ones in the movies. They have "This Is It" printed on them. I hope they work well with the tribute.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A star-studded production number has been planned for the Jan. 31 show that would bring back the late pop star, IF not physically THEN AT LEAST in spirit

I've read this sentence a few times, and maybe it is the language barrier, but what do they mean with IF or THEN AT LEAST?  IF MJ is really gone (like they try to make us believe), do they have any other choice than to bring him in spirit?  I know I may be reading too much into it, and want to see it as a pro hoax sentence, but seriously doesn't it seem  a bit adorned ?  One of those two ( capitalized word or phrase) is unnecessary IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

I dont want to be a debbie downer but the 3d glasses given at the Avatar movie do not work for home tvs. They are specially crafted to work with the movie theater screen only. I work at a theater.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
Quote from: "mehere"
I wonder if there are tickets available?  I would fly to LA to watch it live

Yes! I would like to know if we can buy tickets! I really want to go! Can someone please help with that info!?

Thank u!

I'll nosey around and see what I can find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ejay"
I dont want to be a debbie downer but the 3d glasses given at the Avatar movie do not work for home tvs. They are specially crafted to work with the movie theater screen only. I work at a theater.
thank you for that info!!! i have the avatar glasses lol im glad you told us a head of time that way i wont be sitting watching the grammys in the huge goofy glasses and realize they dont work :/ thank you!!! i gotta run to target soon!! heehee i cant wait!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Omg.. you guys.. haha.. I am freaking out. I've just always been thinking of possible ways for him to "return", and can never come up with anything realistic. Like, if he were to perform it could cause a lot of problems..people (not many) might be angry that he faked his death, it could potentially be dangerous. But if people are expecting a 3D image of him, he could perform live and have people thinking it's just that - a 3D image, and then do something or say something that would give it away to the believers, and then disappear before anyone can question him. Either way it's going to be awesome. I just feel like something big has to happen soon. I've felt it coming for a long time now and I just cannot shake the feeling! I have always believed in the hoax, but I have a hard time believing that he would put the hoax together and not reveal it eventually. Anyway.. looking forward to the Grammys! ahhhhh  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kirsche

HAHA! That would be awesome!!  When will the Grammys air here on TV in Germany? Does somebody know that? :_D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Does anyone know where the 3-D glasses would be available in Canada?  We don't have Target stores.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Omg.. you guys.. haha.. I am freaking out. I've just always been thinking of possible ways for him to "return", and can never come up with anything realistic. Like, if he were to perform it could cause a lot of problems..people (not many) might be angry that he faked his death, it could potentially be dangerous. But if people are expecting a 3D image of him, he could perform live and have people thinking it's just that - a 3D image, and then do something or say something that would give it away to the believers, and then disappear before anyone can question him. Either way it's going to be awesome. I just feel like something big has to happen soon. I've felt it coming for a long time now and I just cannot shake the feeling! I have always believed in the hoax, but I have a hard time believing that he would put the hoax together and not reveal it eventually. Anyway.. looking forward to the Grammys! ahhhhh  :D

I agree. He (if the 3D image of him performing) will likely do something that will make the believers know it's him. And the fans might start questioning....and then February 1st...BAM! lol :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

ejay

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Quote from: "ejay"
thank you for that info!!! i have the avatar glasses lol im glad you told us a head of time that way i wont be sitting watching the grammys in the huge goofy glasses and realize they dont work :/ thank you!!! i gotta run to target soon!! heehee i cant wait!!!

Your very welcome, I just didnt want to see anyone miss out on the 3d tribute.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions