Michael, please come back. The World needs you.
Im so tired of the bad news, the disasters, the terror, the threats and the death.

:cry: :cry:

This news has just been broken in the UK: 9pm on 22/01/10

BE SAFE PEOPLE. X

The terror threat level in the UK has been raised from "substantial" to "severe", meaning an attack is "highly likely".

Home Secretary Alan Johnson has sought to reassure the public, saying: "I have to emphasise the fact it does not mean an attack is imminent."

He said the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre keeps the threat level under constant review and makes its judgements based on a "broad range of factors".

Mr Johnson said those factors include "the intent and capabilities of international terrorist groups in the UK and overseas".

He went on: "We still face a real and serious threat to the UK from international terrorism.

"I would urge the public to remain vigilant and carry on reporting suspicious events to the appropriate authorities and to support the police and security services in their efforts to consider those involved in terrorism."

The Home Secretary added that the Government will not be making specific details public.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scream

Yeah I saw this earlier on Sky News but I can't understand why the Home Office released this information because it only insights panic and does nothing to help the situation, I can't wait for the General Election so the UK can rid itself of Labour.

Did you hear about those two boys who've been given indeterminate sentences? Terrible!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Scream"
Yeah I saw this earlier on Sky News but I can't understand why the Home Office released this information because it only insights panic and does nothing to help the situation, I can't wait for the General Election so the UK can rid itself of Labour.

Did you hear about those two boys who've been given indeterminate sentences? Terrible!

If you mean the two boys who attacked two other boys in the woods.. yes i did.  ANd do you know what i thought about?  Michael and his words.. do you remember what MJ said in the Schummi book about the boys who murdered Jamie Bulger... that those were not evil children, but they were suffering children and un-loved and neglected children.  And he was RIGHT.  And when i read about these two boys in the paper.. what stuck out to me was that these two boys who were sentenced today were from an abusive family.  Their mother is a junkie, and they witnessed their father beat her and he also beat the boys and sexually abused them.   Michael was RIGHT about child care.  We need to LOVE our children otherwise this is what happens.  So sad.   :cry:

What stuck out to me about the terror announcements is the theory that MJ is in witness protection from terrorism.. and now we are all on high alert again now.  

They announce it so we can all expect long delays at the airport and stricter policing for the foreseeable.  Im glad they announce it so at least we all know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, Be Safe!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

mumof3

I did not know about the terror threat raised today but I was in London today and in the mainline stations there were tons of police about I said to my friend there are so many police about today wonder why now I know it is scary
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dancingthedream and others,  I'm in the US in Florida fairly close to the Haiti rescue air traffic, which is buzzing.  I have a niece in Miami working as a security instructor at Miami International. Keep in mind there is a big stir up of the military going on down in Hiati, as you know.  She confirmed that.
I am AWAKE, my RADAR is becoming sharper.
I have dedicated my spare time keeping track of world issues in search of where this NWO is going.  I know of your concern even tho I'm not there in the UK feeling that like you are.  In my research and a matter of record governments "create" fear to weaken the people.  Then they "save" the people so we will look up to them as saviors and become more dependent. That's their GAME and the only way to keep us looking up to "them" and away from helping ourselves. That is exactly a hidden agenda of what the US and other countries are doing down in Haiti.  Granted the help is sincere, but I believe there are other things being put into place in view of their leader's lives lost due to the Earthquake.
 What we have learned here in our MJ investigation is to look past the surface and deeper into what the news is telling us.  Do your own investigations to find what is behind the scary tv stories, and what else is also happening at the same time.  It's clear to me that for them to get the NWO in place they must continue to instill fear which would mean placing the police onto the streets for visual effects to confirm the fear of what they say on the news.  They are also good at creating diversions to hide what is really going on.
It is true, there is a hidden agenda going on behind the govt scenes and Michael taught us to be awake, stay alert. Most of all resist the fear by sending out positive vibrations to dilute the negative.
I especially loved Michael's biggest clue to us by his choosing to flash the Propofol drug to indicate the "sleep for awhile, but then you wake up" message.

I had an unexpected experience that freaked me a bit.  My BF's friend recently moved to Germany and works in communications for the US govt. We have no idea exactly what he does.  We got a call from a security agent wanting to interview us, at our house, about this friend who was up for a promotion to Top Secret level.  The agent came to our house and it was obvious to me by the nature of the questions that "they" are investigating to find who among "them" are trust worthy.  I sat there wearing my PEACE sign t-shirt fully awake to the hidden agenda.

So yes, as Michael's message says, Wake up, pay attention and be responsible for yourself.  My suggestion is to know where your family is, your food, water, medications and your favorite jacket are.  Go about your normal business with awareness that the terrorists may very well be your own govt. trying to instill fear and there is nothing to worry about.  Don't be weak - be strong and powerful by Living One Vibrational Energy.

Keep us posted.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just pray that all this terrorism will stop.  Folks over in the UK and around the world, please stay safe, alert, and live everyday to it's fullest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wait im confused? what strted the threats? did the UK do something to provoke it or do they have something...whats going on to cause a threat...amn im so confused as to why terrorist do this...reading this makes me cry i wish we can all just get along seriously :( ....why cant we!!! why do we have to fight!!! i hate it and im sick and tired of it all!!! sick !!!!! gosh i dont get where terrorist or anything are coming from with all these threats...i pray for u UK for your safety i also pray for the world...Peace please we need peace. This breaks my heart.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Oh this is more of the New World Order's plan to pump up the panic, chaos and fear... it sickens me! :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Terror itself, that´s the reason why.
False flag terror?
A terrorist is that who causes terror.
Don´t panic!
Live without fear.
Remember...
They don´t care about us.
Or if you fear, fear them, not want they want you to fear.
Maybe that´s why MJ wanted help in creating a
"Michael Jackson Global Warning Awareness Initiative"?
(TMZ)

That was really interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Oh this is more of the New World Order's plan to pump up the panic, chaos and fear... it sickens me! :x
i hate the NWO...the depopulation plan started december 31st...maybe they have something to do with this...
Do you think this is a way to turn people against eachother? When you have threats people get angry and they retaliate...like right now i am angry and i want the NWO to go down! Who is in charge of this whole NWO stuff like how did it start and how is still continuing...behind every big operation is a leader...who could that be?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

"the depopulation plan started december 31st..."
which year? you may mean 40 ago, don´t you?
They say we suffer from overpopulation,
but google Kissinger Report: NSSM 200
We had to be 8 or 9 billion people by 2000,
we are around 6.5  billions now, so they are getting the goal.

Oh! and forget about this party or the other party...
they are all playing the same roll...
this way we just choose the sauce we´re being cooking in.

Just don´t believe them, when everyone of us come to this conclusion,
they all are going to be seen as ridiculous, making fools of themselves.

Level 4, highly likely... the have the glass ball.
It sounds like Pandemic level 6.

Obama Pledges Support for Haiti
Telethon, people thinking their support will save lifes
while US Army stuck international aid in Port-au-Prince´s airport... hypocritical
Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 10:25:49 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
"the depopulation plan started december 31st..."
which year? you may mean 40 ago, don´t you?
They say we suffer from overpopulation,
but google Kissinger Report: NSSM 200
We had to be 8 or 9 billion people by 2000,
we are around 6.5  billions now, so they are getting the goal.

Oh! and forget about this party or the other party...
they are all playing the same roll...
this way we just choose the sauce we´re being cooking in.

Just don´t believe them, when everyone of us come to this conclusion,
they all are going to be seen as ridiculous, making fools of themselves.

Level 4, highly likely... the have the glass ball.
It sounds like Pandemic level 6.
no there is a thread in the New World Order area...stating it started dec 31 of 2009 eeek!!!! There was a conferance and everything you should def go check it out...ima go all organic!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Oh, an especific threat from now ahead?
Didn´t know!
Please post some clue to read further.
If it wasn´t because it´s horrible, this would be some kind of funny to follow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Please everyone...I don't pretend to know everything, but please to the "Pick your Battle" thread I just posted.

Also the depopulation thing could be true. People are to busy and are not educated on how to eat healthy and so dependent on fast food, soda pop, fear of gaining weight so we use sugar substitutes.  The crops are sprayed with chemicals, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, MSG and other additives to addict us to junk food.  People have become lazy and have come to TRUST that the food industry is protecting us, that our food is totally safe.  All to their advantage. If you want true Organic foods you have to buy them at a trusted health food store or from a health food coop so you know for certain the source of the food supplies are indeed Certified Organic.  Organic labeling is just one step above "not sprayed" with chemicals in some cases.

DO NOT PLEASE DO NOT GET ANY VACCINES, that is one of their plans to create fear which has resulted in many deaths from the vaccines themselves.  The flu scare was a LIE. If you eat good foods, safe bottled water, exercise and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN STATE OF HEALTH your immune system will naturally fight against virus and colds.  Don't let your government scare you into getting a vaccine for anything, not even your children if you chose not to.  

IT IS OBVIOUS IN THE USA THAT THE GOVT IS NOT MY FRIEND.  I TRUST THEM LESS THAN I TRUST A PERFECT STRANGER AND I WOULD NEVER TAKE DRUGS FROM A STRANGER.  I JUST DON'T DO DRUGS.....

DID YOU KNOW THAT CHICKEN WINGS IS WHERE THE HORMONES ARE INJECTED?
NO, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US, THEY JUST WANT TO ADDICT US, AND LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK WHILE WE DIE OF CANCER.  WHICH BY THE WAY I BELIEVE THERE IS A CURE FOR THAT HAS BEEN KEPT FROM US.  DID YOU EVER WONDER WHY DOCTORS DON'T DIE OF CANCER ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions