Venus

Re: tinted glasses
January 23, 2010, 03:36:17 AM
Quote from: "StayTuned"
Heres my question about the photo!
Tint is like a mirror, if there was someone standing outside of the window taking a picture, why weren't there a reflection of the camera man in the photo, we should of seen and arm and the camera itself? at least a silohuette?, I have taken pictures of people in tinted cars and all i got was a picture of my own reflection!

Yes, I have the same experience  :?
I think you should ask professional photographer to repeat the scene.
Sorry for my english...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

January 23, 2010, 04:45:44 AM
hi i was walking my dogs the other day and there was an ambulance parked on the street and i walked by and i wanted to look inside ,but no the glasses were to dark ,its impossible to see whos in there ,so a picture cant be taken to ...i am sure...paparazzi or not
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 23, 2010, 04:54:00 AM
ok i don't wanna sound negative her but i'm sure its possible to get a good picture.. they do it all the time over here in the uk with prison vans.. when a criminal gets sentanced for example or on their way to court or out of it the photographers surround the van why its moving literally with just there cameras at the windows cos there high up.. then you see a picture in the paper.. gonna try and find an example anyway..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 23, 2010, 05:05:19 AM
Ok. I think we don't have to consider picture as edivence.
Yes, the picture is fake. But if it is fake it doesn't prove the death is a hoax.
As we know paps would do anything to get the money. Probably it was really impossible to make a clear shot and they sold fake picture. But what does it mean?
It means nothing! Not that he's dead, not that he's alive.
We sould concentrate on more important clues.
We talk about this picture for 7 months. Enough already.
What if Í or anybody else will tell you that this picture is 100% fake? What will it change?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

lisap27

January 23, 2010, 05:07:43 AM
just found this bit of info on taking photo's on through glass.. was the camera directly on the window of the ambulance :?:  anyway take a read..  

When using a flash, do not take it straight on or you will get a photo of the flash. If you must take it straight on, then put the camera right up to the glass so the flash strikes the glass above the camera lens. Move to an angle so that the light from a flash bounces off the glass at an angle and not right back at you. Also, positioning the camera close to the glass helps avoid reflections.

Glass can be clear, tinted, or even polarized. Clear glass generally presents no problems if you use common sense. Tinted glass (often found on tour buses and some cars) presents the most problems and if you can avoid it, all the better. Some commercial jets use polarized glass, and if you try to use a polarizing filter, the photos may be too dark.

i also think to go over things is good.. just because its been discussed over and over we need to know for sure we covered everything IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

January 23, 2010, 05:47:22 AM
THIS IS A GOOD DISCUSSION.........LETS HOPE A PHOTGRAPHER AMONG US CAN PROVE THIS IS FAKE......XXXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 07:25:50 AM
by SunShine » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:57 am

I have very dark tinting on my car windows, and it is the same as a ambulance...I have tried all sorts od angles to get pic's of the inside of my car, and I do have a Nikon D50 camera...and I can not get a clear shot at all, and I am a photographer.

LOL...and that's the main reason I'll hire Ben Evenstad  instead of you  when I'll decide to hoax my own death!..Considering the advantages he's offering  to his clients!..  :D My "last"picture will not only  be clear and visible taken through tinted glasses and  in motion but I ..will also look 20years younger and kind of "different" in it,the way I want to be remembered,you know?  ;)
The man performs miracles!!! Why settle for anything less?Sorry..You just lost a client.! 8-)

Seriously now...The whole case reminds me the lost treasure hunting and I LOVE IT!
Lies,clues,pictures,silence...It's getting better every single day..
(I hope I haven't offended you,didn't mean to)But just the thought of you trying to take
a similar picture (in quality) and not making it made me laugh.And REASSURED me that
WE HAVE A HOAX HERE...THANKS. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 23, 2010, 10:14:23 AM
Quote from: "onikoti"
by SunShine » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:57 am

I have very dark tinting on my car windows, and it is the same as a ambulance...I have tried all sorts od angles to get pic's of the inside of my car, and I do have a Nikon D50 camera...and I can not get a clear shot at all, and I am a photographer.

LOL...and that's the main reason I'll hire Ben Evenstad  instead of you  when I'll decide to hoax my own death!..Considering the advantages he's offering  to his clients!..  :D My "last"picture will not only  be clear and visible taken through tinted glasses and  in motion but I ..will also look 20years younger and kind of "different" in it,the way I want to be remembered,you know?  ;)
The man performs miracles!!! Why settle for anything less?Sorry..You just lost a client.! 8-)

Seriously now...The whole case reminds me the lost treasure hunting and I LOVE IT!
Lies,clues,pictures,silence...It's getting better every single day..
(I hope I haven't offended you,didn't mean to)But just the thought of you trying to take
a similar picture (in quality) and not making it made me laugh.And REASSURED me that
WE HAVE A HOAX HERE...THANKS. :mrgreen:

Haha.. True
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 12:50:37 PM
@ venus we are discussing micheal for last 7 months too  are u 100 percent sure he is alive?  i know we discuss this  pic alot  the piont is  bhow they  got fine details of  ambulance inside through tinted glasses  if
u dont want to discuss  you are welcome to   leave this post ,there  is no need to  be rude  , GOD BLESS YOU
Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:03:32 PM by mjj_fan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 12:57:27 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
i have one last question , the ambulance glasses are tinted  even the person inside  cannot look outside , how  is it possible to take a sharp short i know  that photographer said we use  special  lights and cameras  but if its
true ,can sme one please confirm this to me
Pianogames did a hoax video on this where he showed the video where you see the guy that supp took the picture, and in his video he says the guy looks like MJ lol hs body and shape and slimness, so we cant know for sure who took the picture i mean, just cause this guy said he did doesnt mean he actually did ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

January 23, 2010, 01:04:57 PM
ok thanks jackson girl i will watch that one
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 01:19:20 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
ok thanks jackson girl i will watch that one
No problem hun :) its all for love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!