Jackson -- Creditor's Claim for Film Venture
January 22, 2010, 07:02:47 PM
Posted Jan 22nd 2010 7:22PM by TMZ Staff

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
An entertainment company wants a piece of Michael Jackson's estate -- $285,000.

The Machine Management claims Jackson hired the company to develop commercial relationships in the animation world. And MJ wanted help in creating a Michael Jackson film label that would package original film projects.

The claim also says Jackson wanted help in creating a "Michael Jackson Global Warning Awareness Initiative" and to create a Michael Jackson film festival located in the Sultanate of Oman.

Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the estate, tells TMZ he's aware of the claim and mulling it over.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

Re: Jackson -- Creditor's Claim for Film Venture
January 22, 2010, 08:17:41 PM
:D   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

January 23, 2010, 10:46:50 AM
MJ loved his film ventures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 02:05:08 PM
"The claim also says Jackson wanted help in creating a "Michael Jackson Global Warning Awareness Initiative" and to create a Michael Jackson film festival located in the Sultanate of Oman."

Warning? Hmm a typo or a clue... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jill

January 25, 2010, 01:41:30 PM
I am beginging to think it was NO "typo".  He was getting vocal about things that were not right, not only in the music industry but also politically.

He was being threatened.  This could be one of the reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Em

January 25, 2010, 05:27:09 PM
I am beginging to think it was NO "typo".  He was getting vocal about things that were not right, not only in the music industry but also politically.

I agree. TMZ seems to like to make "typos".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
February 04, 2011, 05:59:58 PM
[youtube:y7u7g9o1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svvo-wjMahk&feature=related[/youtube:y7u7g9o1]

Gold Magazine Interview Nov 2002
Michael Jackson Interview To Gold Magazine

GG: Does it ever become a burden to be one of the most recognized stars in the world?

MJ: There's nowhere in the world I can actually go and have privacy. The thing that hurts the most is the fact that your privacy is taken away from you. To use the silly expression, you live in a fishbowl, but it's true. I do disguises... People know them all, it's very hard, very hard.

GG: What kind of disguises?

MJ: Fat suits, buck teeth, glasses, afros, prosthetics, make-up jobs, everything. Just to sit in the audience and experience it the way an audience would experience a show; I want to feel how they feel.

GG: Do they find you out?

MJ: Sometimes, yes. In the beginning, no. Then they start looking me in the eyes. I put these things on and then they start looking behind the glasses... Girls are very smart, you know. You can trick a guy quicker than you can trick a girl. Women can just pick it up. They know the way you move your body, the way you walk, the way you gesture. I hear them go, 'Look at the way he moves his hand', or ' Look at the way he was walking', and I think, ' Oh no.'  :lol:

GG: If You were invisible for a day in London, what would you do?

MJ: Oh boy. Who would I like to slap? Let me see {laughs]... I think I'd find one of the tabloid paparazzis and kick his ass, moonwalk style. I'd really like to knock them off one of those little scooters they ride around on, I really would, knock the cameras right out of their hands. They're so annoying. I'd go for them first, yeah. They drive you nuts. You can't get away from them. It's terrible.  8-)

GG: Who are your favourite people?

MJ: I love people who have really contributed to the pleasure and happiness of the planet and mankind, people with light - from Walt Disney to Ghandi to Edison to Martin Luther King. These are people with light, people who really cared about children, bringing families together, and love. That's what I try to say in my music and in my songs. If you go to one of my concerts, my shows, you will see 200,000 people swaying, holding candles, saying, 'We want to heal the world,' and 'We love you.' I've seen it around the world from Russia to Germany to Poland to Africa to America. We're all the same. People cry in the same places in the show. They get angry in the same places in the show, they get the pathos in the same places.

GG: If you could work with anyone, alive or dead, who would that be?

MJ: If I could work with anybody it would be Charlie Chaplin, who I love so much. Also, Laurence oliver was a genius, really. Those two guys, I think. And also the king, Brando.

GG: You had a cameo in Men In Black II, was that fun to work on?

MJ: The Men In Black project really was a lot of fun because I introduced myself as the new guy.  8-)

GG: It was obvious from the video of Thriller that you have a great interest in the visual arts.

MJ: Everything I do I like either to direct myself, or work closely with the director - we co-direct and come up with the ideas together. If you look at Ghosts, it says co-written by Michael Jackson and Stephen King. We wrote it on the telephone, Stephen and I - he's a lovely guy, he's amazing. We wrote it on the phone, just talking together.

GG: Who are the figures in the movie business you most admire, and why?

MJ: I just love Robert De Niro. I think he's such a multi-faceted actor. He can play anything from a comedian to a priest to a psychopathic killer to an idiot to a charming uncle to just anything. And of course, any of the great dancers.

GG: Who would be your ideal leading lady, and why?

MJ: An actress? {laughs} You and I should do a film together. Let's do it, I'd love that...

GG: There was talk of you going to the moon to perform an authentic moonwalk here. Is there any truth in this?

MJ: {laughs} There is some truth in it. It's not a rumour. I'll just say that.

GG: If one of your children came to you and said, 'Dad, I want to be a pop star,' what's the best advise you could give them?

MJ: The best advise that I would give them is it's a lot of hard work, and be prepared, because it's not all joy all the time. And that you've got to have rhinoceros skin, because the bigger the star, the bigger the target. The tabloid press are bastards, and you've got to have rhinoceros skin to deal with that kind of ignorance mentality. They do it simply to sell papers, because bad news sell, not good news. They simply make it up. If they don't have anything, they just make it up. I'm nothing like the way the tabloids have painted me out to be, nothing. Nothing like that. they're the ones who are crazy. They're ignorant. I always say to my fans 'Let's have a tabloid burning. Let's make a big mountain out of tabloids and just burn them.' The real fans who love me know that garbage isn't true. They know. They're smart.

GG: Have you always wanted to do film? If your family had not been such successful musicians, would you have turned to it earlier in your life?

MJ: I've always wanted to do film, but the tours got in the way. That's why I want to take several years off just doing film. I'd like to get six great movies behind me, and then I'll do a little bit of touring, then I'll do more filming.

GG: What kind of ideas do you have for film?

MJ: I have ideas for film and movement and dance and things that people have never seen. I can't wait to just surprise people. That's why I've been dying to start a film production company, and I'm very excited that that's what we're doing with Neverland Pictures. I get to just have a clean slate and play and create and sculpt.

GG: Tell me a little bit about the werewolf idea in your films, and how does it relate to video?

MJ: I haven't read the script yet for Wolfed - it's one of the movies that we're going to be making and I'm really excited about it. I'm so happy to be working with Sammy Lee {the co-writer of Music Box, who recently acquired 'first look' rights to Jackson's films}. We're doing some great projects together in film, and I'm really excited.

GG: And Wolfed will be the first film?

MJ: As of now, our schedule says that Wolfed will be the first film. that's going to be fun. I want it to be really scary. Rick Baker wants to do all the visual effects. He has seven Academy awards. Rick is very excited about it too - he did American Werewolf in London. He won an Oscar, and he said, 'Michael, that was nothing.' That's nothing compared to what he can do today. And he did Thriller and he said of that, 'It's nothing'. He can go way beyond that. He did all the Eddie Murphy films, Clumps and Nutty Professor and all that Men In Black stuff too. He does all that.

GG: So tell me how you would like to be remembered?

MJ: How would I like to be remembered? As a person who came and brought light to the world, some escapism. Also as the voice for the voiceless children, because I love them. I'm living for the children. If it weren't for the kids, I would throw in the towel. A baby, a child - now that's amazing. They're little geniuses, you know, little geniuses. They really are.

GG: Do you enjoy being a father?

MJ: It's my favourite thing. I love it. I love it. I love it.

GG: The other day I saw you pick up your daughter when she was sleeping. You just picked her up, and I could see the joy in your face...

MJ: Oh, I love them. The Jacksons have a lot of kids. I have a lot of nephews and nieces. There's a lot of us!

GG: What is your relationship with your brothers and sisters?

MJ: I love my brothers and sisters. When I'm with them we laugh. It's like a different version of yourself. We can just laugh and giggle and talk about old times. We're not together as much as we'd like to be. We're all busy. We're all in showbusiness. We're always doing something. If I'm in town, Janet's out of town. If we're both here, my brother's somewhere else. Everybody's running around, you know.

GG: Are you a family man? What do you like doing with your family?

MJ: My personal family? My Children? We love just sitting together, talking, shooting the breeze. We sit by the lake. I take them for a walk every day at my house. We sit by the lake and we throw rocks in the water and we just talk.

GG: What do you think is the deepest form of love someone can feel? And have you felt it?

MJ: Wow, I think that's really a matter of opinion. Have I felt the deepest form of love? I don't know what would be the deepest... {long pause} an interesting question... {repeats question a few times}. I love my children very, very much, and I always look in their eyes and tell them that - I think that's the most important thing.
Ok so I didn't bold or highlight everything in that article that stood out. There is more to the article click link above to keep reading.  I just brought attention to the main things said during this interview done in 2002. I found the interview article from watching the above video. They also had a link to this article from TMZ because of the film and Oman connection.

I think this is proving more and more that Michael has had a film career in mind for a while now. He is making major moves.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 04, 2011, 07:33:14 PM
Great Interview Im_convincedmjalive, thanks for the link. It is amazing how he hinted at this 'project' before so many time, yet people still can't see that This Is It. Off reading the rest now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 04, 2011, 08:46:24 PM
Great article......shame other fans aren't seeing this.  Hmmmmmmmm

Films, taking the median to a higher plane....that rings a bell  :idea:  :idea:

"This is it, but this is not really it, no, there's much more to come."

Are we all part of this film.????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2011, 11:54:18 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
GG: If you could work with anyone, alive or dead, who would that be?

MJ: If I could work with anybody it would be Charlie Chaplin, who I love so much. Also, Laurence Oliver was a genius, really. Those two guys, I think. And also the king, Brando.
Thanks for posting that article... I hate to go off topic in a thread, but this stood out..
We all pretty much can guess the reasons Michael loved CC and MB..

So let's look at Laurence Olivier
Hamlet - Shakespeare, and think of what was said about Light Man in TII..
Othello - Shakespeare again, and in which Olivier played Othello in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, used an exotic accent of his own invention, developed a special walk, and learned how to speak in a voice considerably deeper than his normal one.

Here's one that caught my attention... Sleuth (1972) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Starring Laurence Olivier and Sir Michael Caine, CBE.

It's about reality games, involving disguises, theft of valuable jewelry, and murder...  8-)
Trying to keep it short in here.. click the link if you want it all..

Andrew Wyke is a wealthy, unhappily married country squire and writer of detective novels who delights in playing elaborate games. Aware that Milo Tindle is having an affair with his wife, Marguerite, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Wyke invites him to his country manor house in Wiltshire. Wyke, it turns out, is having an affair with a Finnish girl named Teija.
Wyke suggests that Tindle steal some valuable jewellery.
Wyke offers him a disguise in case of unexpected visitors and, dressed up as a clown and under Wyke's supervision, Tindle breaks into Wyke's manor house.
Wyke then reveals that he has lured Tindle into a trap whereupon he can legally shoot him as an intruder. He fires, but they are blanks.
Tindle then sets up a game of his own in revenge.
Warning: Spoiler..
Wyke shoots Tindle. Within a few moments, a police car, with lights flashing, reaches Wyke's front door, and someone begins to knock. Wyke tries to retreat away from the window to avoid being seen, while Tindle, bleeding profusely and barely able to crawl, grabs the switch wired to the entirety of Wyke's large collection of mechanical toys, which come violently to life and attract the attention of the police. As the screen fades out, Wyke realizes that he is ruined, and the dying Tindle laughs and says mockingly, "Andrew... be sure and tell them... it was only a bloody game."

This was Joseph Mankiewicz's final film. The likeness of actress Joanne Woodward (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - a movie about D.I.D. ) was used for the painting of Marguerite Wyke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
February 05, 2011, 12:35:42 PM
:?
There is more to the article click link above to keep reading.

Uh oh...

I should have wrote that differently. I should of said there is more articles to read by clicking link above. I am not promoting the website but the articles on MJ.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions