PammyTopic starter

ATTENTION ! Codex Alimentarius
January 22, 2010, 08:11:05 PM
You ALL need to watch this!! We have to STOP this nightmare!
I cant believe that this is really happening. :cry:

Please spread this video far and wide!!!!

Codex Alimentarius is in effect already since  12/31/2009

[youtube:35bj8b9f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h93lkcv6Ees[/youtube:35bj8b9f]

Here´s the complete Speech of Rima A. Laibow :

Part 1:
[youtube:35bj8b9f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9egC7Moz3M[/youtube:35bj8b9f]

Part 2:
[youtube:35bj8b9f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUSfeTdbXF4[/youtube:35bj8b9f]

Part 3:
[youtube:35bj8b9f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2-q3oz-kk4[/youtube:35bj8b9f]

Part 4:
[youtube:35bj8b9f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbv0UaunpXU[/youtube:35bj8b9f]

For those of you who still dont believe in the NWO watch this :

[youtube:35bj8b9f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdPpA83Qgck[/youtube:35bj8b9f]

and i really really advise you to see also the full speech of David Icke Beyond the cutting edge

you can watch this and a lot more about the NWO on my youtube channel:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.[/size]

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

Re: ATTENTION ! Codex Alimentarius
January 22, 2010, 08:34:24 PM
how do we fight this!! i mean people HAVE to eat we HAVE to drink!!! what can we do to protect ourselves and our family and the world?!?1 :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

January 22, 2010, 09:20:31 PM
You can always filter all your water, for the shower and drinking water etc. But this is so sick I've heard this about almost a month ago and it is so sick! I'm trying to convince my parents to take water filters but they refuse to buy them. Then I will almost refuse to drink water!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 09:25:04 PM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
You can always filter all your water, for the shower and drinking water etc. But this is so sick I've heard this about almost a month ago and it is so sick! I'm trying to convince my parents to take water filters but they refuse to buy them. Then I will almost refuse to drink water!
ok so filters will help with the flouride? is just not seem like i would work...ima boil my water!! and filter it!!!...what about food how do we go around that?? i wanna fight this so bad but am at a loss on how to do it?? do they only go for the meats from animals or do they go for the veggies and fruits...ima strt hunting my own food lol Caveman years are back!!! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 22, 2010, 10:13:20 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
ok so filters will help with the flouride? is just not seem like i would work...ima boil my water!! and filter it!!!...what about food how do we go around that?? i wanna fight this so bad but am at a loss on how to do it?? do they only go for the meats from animals or do they go for the veggies and fruits...ima strt hunting my own food lol Caveman years are back!!! lol
filters like britta and under the counter type carbon filters do not work to filter flouride.  To filter out flouride you need a special two part filter specifically made for filtering out flouride.  Boiling water only concentrates the floride as the water evaporates and the flouride stays...it does not leave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2010, 10:16:31 PM
great!! where do you get flouride filters?? and do you think they will take them off the shelfs?? or what because i am def gonna take every precaution to this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

January 22, 2010, 10:22:27 PM
Be careful of David Icke and Alex Jones, they have their own agenda, resheach who funds them!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

January 23, 2010, 01:14:21 AM
Jude is right that although David Icke and Alex Jones do a great job shouting to alert us to " Hidden" things try not to let the aggression of their delivery cause unrealistic alarm or panic within yourself.  I think David Icke has good intentions from a higher source.  He himself believes he was chosen for the mission of WAKING us up.

Alex Jones I do watch, but don't let his hype get to me.

FACT IS THAT WE ARE ALL A PART OF AN UNBELIEVABLE MATRIX WHERE IT IS DIFFICULT TO KEEP TRACK OF WHO IS WHO AND WHO IS CONNECTED TO WHOM AND WHAT EACH GROUP'S AGENDA IS.  YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR OWN AGENDA WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE TO DOUBLE CHECK EVERYTHING BEFORE BELIEVING IT.  DID MICHAEL'S DEATH HOAX NOT TEACH US THAT???????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 23, 2010, 02:36:17 AM
We should be careful with ALL media.

Internet is the ideal platform for each and every  person to spread information fitting their ideas.
The web is the "cost free" multiplicator and propaganda platform for all kinds of interests.

If you want to involve information from the web into your daily life, ALWAYS question content and sources and intentions as you would do with TV and tabloids.

Not every video from an anonymous source published on youtube or lifeleak means that the truth is being bunkered in them and only in them. The contrary may apply.
Take everything with a huge pint of salt and question who will profit / suffer if requested action is taken that published direction.

We are living since decennies with standards for food and water - and the hell I am happy about it since I have been to underdevelopped countries and got sick almost every time from their food. Where would we go without guidelines and standards in food industry... I don't even want to imagine.

If you want to do something about industrial food, get a garden and grow your own food.
Buy regional, visit your farmer, buy on the farm, prepare your own dish, bake your own bread.
Take rain water and filter it if you don't trust the water tap. It will not necessarily be cleaner and better than the chlorine water you get out of the tap.

If you want to do something about water, invest your time in an NGO bringing clean water to the 12% of world population that NEVER in their lives have access to ANY clean water.
Every 6 seconds, a child dies of thirst.
That's reality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 23, 2010, 06:01:28 AM
Thanks Grace for the other side of insight!

We should consider ourselves who really is having power over ourselves in the first place and my opinion is that our consiousness and spirit is playing a big part in influencing the health of our bodies.Taking the risk not to be mainstream, but to enable inspiring others. Don`t let somebody outside take over your life, but live it yourself and also be in peace with what is right now, staying awake and not to forget to feel all the beautifull and good things that surround us as well. We can be warriars without being at war all the time. LOVE is so important, also for our bodily health!.I sometimes remember the stories about the buddhist enlightened in the temples who were not affected by the Hiroshima nuclearbombing. Though I have no possibility to proove these stories, I am quite sure that the possibilities to take influence on the health by mind are far more than we know right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

January 23, 2010, 07:15:22 AM
I love this thread! It's just I try to make my parents see that it is much better to grow your own food and go back to basics. We have been made lazy in every way possible, in history we didn't had any tv or we couldn't always go to a supermarket people needed to make their own bread, grow their own food etc. Sometimes it's good to go back to basics but if my parents don't want that how in gods name can I go back to basics on my own if they don't want to filter water and grow food? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions