No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Sorry but the thread title includes the word "simple", maybe I am just a bit thick but these writings do not give a simple reason for the hoax but many reasons which we have at great length been discussing on the old forum and now this one. Is good that you posted but I thought I would be reading some sort of explaination for the hoax-something new that we had maybe not thought of but insted we have a list of what most of us think anyway. Bet whoever wrote that reads forums such as this.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Sorry but the thread title includes the word "simple", maybe I am just a bit thick but these writings do not give a simple reason for the hoax but many reasons which we have at great length been discussing on the old forum and now this one. Is good that you posted but I thought I would be reading some sort of explaination for the hoax-something new that we had maybe not thought of but insted we have a list of what most of us think anyway. Bet whoever wrote that reads forums such as this.

I am not sure if you are referencing just this thread or all the threads I wrote in this section but I'll address both. The other threads in this section were created to combine all the research that we have done over the months in some sort of cohesive way to try to reach to the truth collectively. That's why I've asked for help in those threads to gather all the info that correlates to the 7 categories I suggest. In this thread, I just wrote what I think the basic meaning behind all of this is. Of course, it's a simplification to something complex, that's why the words used are very vague and vast. There were all words that Michael has used later on in his career so I deducted from everything I've read that this is the simple equation. Of course, I could be wrong but to me, it makes sense. Sometimes, the truth is really simple. The means to get to the truth can be rather messy and complicated though. I hope I clarified myself. And thanks for reading.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

@looking4truth-thats OK, I didn't mean anything bad and to sound critical and it does make sense.
I guess just from the title of the thread I was wishfully thinking there was a magical answer that we have all been praying for. Keep posting and thanks for that.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
@looking4truth-thats OK, I didn't mean anything bad and to sound critical and it does make sense.
I guess just from the title of the thread I was wishfully thinking there was a magical answer that we have all been praying for. Keep posting and thanks for that.  :)

Oh it's fine. Sorry that there is no magical answer. However, I think we truly already have the answer though. It just a means of what do we do with the answer.

I hope that make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

for real...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

the arabian nights

i am so sorry, so please dont bash me, but i find it difficult to believe that mike did this for his message. mike is such a great speaker, in his songs, his speeches, his concerts, there are better methods, and he could repeat them in life not death.

yesterdays  news is todays chip paper they used to say, now things are so fast and short lived, i see so many of mikes cd's being sold for so little, what good is death, unless something dramatic happens, mike will become historical and his message lost.

i dont think his message can be the reason
Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 01:20:54 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Well I  often wonder what power it was that  pushed me here as I have said before when a person has died I have always thought that is sad I will miss them  they were great as in Steve the croc hunter he was young and great fun and had a  good way to talk to people about the wildlife his death was tragic but i believed it and talked about it for ages I admired him.  but when Michael "died" I thought no he hasnt and i came on the computor here   but what I am saying is why what in my head is  telling me this and it worried me because I think about the clues all the time it has taken over my thoughts and I do wonder why, and I think you all feel the same something is pushing us.I know we all thought so much of Michael because of his talent and what he does for the world and just maybe we are part of some plan,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The reason for all this is to ....CHANGE....THE .....WORLD..... Ooo yeah.. :) He is HERE to CHANGE THE WORLD.. HE'S CHANGING THE WORLD.. Sing it too me... Hehehe..  I know its not an easy job to say the least.. But if anyone can do it.. Its YOU know WHO..  WHO IS IT.. IS IT A FRIEND OF MINE.. WHO IS IT.. IS IT MY BROTHER.. Noooooo... Its MICHAEL JACKSON... Hehehe... As time goes by things shall get better and better, thats one of the reasons i think Mike wont and should'nt rush his return.. As much as we would L.O.V.E to see HIM...  and HAVE this CHANGE....CHANGE...HE'S CHANGING OUR WAYS...Ouw Ouwwwou...  AND
MAYBE the WALLS will CRUMBLE...And the...SUN may REFUSE to SHINE..
But soon after we WILL see the....BREAK....OF....DAWN...and...HEAVEN...wont need to...WAIT...

SOULdier of L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions